GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

hi niddy,
    Have received reply from barclaycard re cca query T/Cs supplied.
    Its a 4 page letter stating they have complied wth section 78. Iwill send to you when no 1 son comes home for your perusal. IT is quoting usual things can be omitted carey v hsbc.
    many thanks
    helmsman
    ps. have just read october revolutions diary states pretty well same as I received, so I will ignore and await next letter. dated 4/12/10
    Last edited by helmsman; 13 April 2011, 13:09.

Comment

hi niddy,
      Have had responses from letters sent to dcas.

Cabot re citi card UE. sent letter cca query missing prescribed terms. will send their letter.

moorcroft re letter lloyds UE. ON HOLD WHILST they contact lloyds.

1st credit re marbles UE. 2 letters same date 1 legal threat 2 you have raised a dispute.

barclaycard UE will send this to you.
      Being sent soon.
      many thanks
      Helmsman
      Last edited by helmsman; 14 April 2011, 20:01.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
        hi niddy,
        Have received reply from barclaycard re cca query T/Cs supplied.
        Its a 4 page letter stating they have complied wth section 78. Iwill send to you when no 1 son comes home for your perusal. IT is quoting usual things can be omitted carey v hsbc.
        many thanks
        helmsman
        ps. have just read october revolutions diary states pretty well same as I received, so I will ignore and await next letter. dated 4/12/10
        Yep, just ignore it and see what happens....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
          hsbc howard cohen sol this was almost unreadable so sent cca missing prescribed terms 7/4/11 they must be confident, have issued court proceedings already 12/4/11 what do you think? not bothered about getting ccj dont ever want credit again, admit debt offer small payment then go for a redetermination if it isnt accepted.
          thanks
          helmsman

also letter from credit solutions re barclaycard UE should I send acc sold in dispute letter. thanks
          Last edited by helmsman; 15 April 2011, 13:03.

Comment

Hiya

Ok, i'm totally confused now (lol).... please stick to one post = one account update. Please also quote the original post with updates if you can otherwise it means I have to waste a lot of time reading a whole thread, which affects the amount of diaries I can update in a week....

I need to check the emails you have sent so bear with me - i'll be back later! Regards to Howard Cohen, please provide more info and ideally a copy of the POC (page 1 of court claim)
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Hiya

Barclaycard - this is unenforceable as there is no physical agreement, its simply terms - respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied

Citi / Cabot - there was no recon attached, did they not actually send you one then? If not, and all you got was terms then send this: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied If however they did send an agreement, please email it to me.

HSBC - I cannot read it properly, it's impossible to say for sure so lets presume it is unenforceable (at least illegible) and respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
              hi niddy, hsbc
              sorry I didnt make it clear this hsbc was the one which was unreadable sent query missing prescribed terms, heard nothing until today, 7/4/11 sent them the letter today court papers arrived also letter saying they satisfied section 78 and the account is not in dispute then says furthermore the matter is now subject to court proceedings.
              will e mail page 1 asap.
              many thanks
              helmsman
              Last edited by helmsman; 15 April 2011, 14:10.

Comment

Cabot re citi card UE. sent letter cca query missing prescribed terms. will send their letter.
                Just ignore it - see what their next move is

Comment

barclaycard UE will send this to you.
                  Ignore this - bog standard letter!

Comment

moorcroft re letter lloyds UE. ON HOLD WHILST they contact lloyds.
                    Ignore this

1st credit re marbles UE. 2 letters same date 1 legal threat 2 you have raised a dispute.
                    Ignore this - let them deal with the last reply first!

Comment

Ignore this

Ignore this - let them deal with the last reply first!
                      hi niddy,
                      thanks for all replies will be happy to ignore them all. Only just realised how to use quote replies told you I am useless but I keep trying.
                      As Always Many Thanks
                      Helmsman

Comment

Hiya

Ok, i'm totally confused now (lol).... please stick to one post = one account update. Please also quote the original post with updates if you can otherwise it means I have to waste a lot of time reading a whole thread, which affects the amount of diaries I can update in a week....

I need to check the emails you have sent so bear with me - i'll be back later! Regards to Howard Cohen, please provide more info and ideally a copy of the POC (page 1 of court claim)

hi niddy,
                        have sent the required documents also a short explanation of what might be possible for your comments.
                        Many thanks
                        Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                          Thank you for your e mail I think I have managed to resend the cca from hsbc but no 1 son is not available. Regarding default or assignment I dont think I ever received it but to honest I am not sure.
                          Many thanks for taking the time today to look it over.
                          Helmsman
                          ps I dont think the attachment went so I will get it sent to you Monday morning.
                          Last edited by helmsman; 17 April 2011, 18:13.

Comment

hi niddy,
                            Have managed to get cca sent to your e mail, hsbc sorry it has taken so long.
                            Many Thanks
                            Helmsman
                            checked credit file default registered 2007
                            Last edited by helmsman; 18 April 2011, 05:23.

Comment

hi niddy,
                              Thank you for your e mail I think I have managed to resend the cca from hsbc but no 1 son is not available. Regarding default or assignment I dont think I ever received it but to honest I am not sure.
                              Many thanks for taking the time today to look it over.
                              Helmsman
                              ps I dont think the attachment went so I will get it sent to you Monday morning.
                              Hiya, what a bummer - we need to know if you received a default/termination/assignment notice as this would affect the whole claim, ie defend or capitulate...?

What do you want to do - can you be arsed fighting it when you don't have the full facts, or would you rather just let them take action anyway (ie ignore the whole claim, don't even admit it)

Comment

Hiya, what a bummer - we need to know if you received a default/termination/assignment notice as this would affect the whole claim, ie defend or capitulate...?

What do you want to do - can you be arsed fighting it when you don't have the full facts, or would you rather just let them take action anyway (ie ignore the whole claim, don't even admit it)
                                hi niddy,
                                Just spent 10 mins answering then it said I wasnt logged in so I will just ask what wll happen if I ignore this. Thank you for all the time you have spent on this yesterday very much appreciated.
                                helmsman
                                ps going to send you a pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X