GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    hi niddy,
    I must be priority to the dcas at the moment letter dated 26/4/11 AIC wanting payment as you can see havent heard from above 6 months shall I ignore ad await a threatning letter.
    many thanks as always
    helmsman
    Just ignore.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I do not know what SNS sent - please do not copy other peoples actions as this is NOT how we do things, each case is specific and unique to that user.

Can you confirm what template you did actually send?
      hi niddy,
      It was threat of litigation that I sent to rob way SD on tuesday thankfully it was the correct one, will wait for your advice in future.
      Thanks for all the answers.
      Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
        It was threat of litigation that I sent to rob way SD on tuesday thankfully it was the correct one, will wait for your advice in future.
        Thanks for all the answers.
        Helmsman
        Yes it was correct but in future never copy other diaries, just use them as a reference point
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
          Have sent threat of litigation to LCS solicitors its the same address as ist credit who I sent the same letter too in april so hopefully they will send account back to marbles as did the 2 previous dcas.
          thanks as always
          Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
            Have sent threat of litigation to LCS solicitors its the same address as ist credit who I sent the same letter too in april so hopefully they will send account back to marbles as did the 2 previous dcas.
            thanks as always
            Helmsman
            Best of luck

Maybe just maybe they'll go away (one day) - we can hope eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Best of luck

Maybe just maybe they'll go away (one day) - we can hope eh?
              ha ha
              Letter today 4/5/11 1st credit offering 25% discount just for me how kind are they threatning to take me to court one day then a very tiny discount another day, and their solicitors would not have received the letter I sent yesterday. OH WELL.
              thanks niddy.

Comment

ha ha
                Letter today 4/5/11 1st credit offering 25% discount just for me how kind are they threatning to take me to court one day then a very tiny discount another day, and their solicitors would not have received the letter I sent yesterday. OH WELL.
                thanks niddy.

Guess you can ignore this eh?

Comment

capital one 2
                  pre 2003
                  £1500
                  pre 2007
                  arrangement
                  cap 1
                  CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                  could take 4 weeks 12/10/10
                  cca received 18/10/2010. niddy says UE :UE
                  CCA QUERY LETTER SENT 21/10/2010
                  final response letter sent to niddy 4/11/10
                  letter fredrickson pay up or else 5/11/2010 1 niddy says ignore
                  big yellow card from fredricksons confirmed resident pay up or will start litigation proceedings 1
                  ACCOUNT SOLD WHILST IN DISPUTE LETTER SENT TO FREDRICKSONS 21/11/2010 R.D. ;Spank
                  22/11/10 letter from fredrickson pay in 7 days or will take immediate court action.
                  29/11/2010 LETTER TO FREDRICKSON THREAT OF LITIGATION LETTER AS PER ADVICE FROM NIDDY RECEIVED BY THEM 30/11/2010 06/12/2010 LETTER FREDRICKSONS ACCOUNT ON HOLD 15 DAYS PLEASE CONTACT CAP1 AND KEEP PAYING. WONT CONTACT CAP1 OR PAY.
                  letter from b carter solicitors 9/2/11 pay up contact fredricksons or they will recommend their client proceedings be issued without further notice.
                  Letter sent to b carter solicitors Threat of Litigation 12/2/11
                  letter fredricksons 23/2/11 account on hold again, going around in circles (but it is better than paying).
                  letter 24/2/11 call our office imediately or further action may be taken fredricksons.
                  3/3/11 debtors final response letter sent to fredricksons
                  12/3/11etter from fredricksons acc on hold 15 days contact cap 1 (no I Wont)
                  letter dated 23/3/11 dont consider acc in dispute quoting judge faux mcguff vs rbs judge waksman carey vs hsbc and will pursue the debt. They wii strongly defend any claim I bring regarding our agreement.
                  letter fredricksons 7/4/11 one last chance to contact them for full final settlement as goodwill gesture.
                  Letter to freds 11/4/11 Enough is Enough Niddy special
                  Letter from Freds 26/4/11 Client fully complied acc enforceable, start paying
                  letter CSL Formal demand for payment 9/5/11
                  HI niddy,
                  CSL are now onthe case letter formal demand for payment looks like freds have given up should I send account sold whilst in dispute.
                  thanks
                  helmsman

Comment

Halifax CC
                    pre 2006
                    £8500
                    pre 2007
                    arrangement
                    defaulted
                    DCA
                    CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                    letter moorcroft 14/10/2010 account on hold req to halifax cca. received cca 09/12/2010 sent to niddy for verification. niddy says its UNENFORCEABLE
                    cca query letter sent to moorcroft dca 13/12/2010
                    LETTER CAPQUEST 6/1/11 ASKING FOR PAYMENT HAVE TAKEN OVER ACCOUNT.
                    Letter hl legal 31/1/11 pay by 9/2/11 or may take to court.
                    threat of litigation letter sent 2/2/11
                    letter today from capquest closing account on system as did not know of existing query 10/2/11
                    letter robinson way 26/4/11 have taken over from capquest, pay up this debt will not go away may take legal action ect. 3rd dca.
                    letter rob way will go to court if dont pay 10 days letter dated 21/4/11.
                    threat of litigation letter sent 3/5/11 to rob way SD.
                    letter 9/5/11 from rob way account on delay as I requested a copy of the agreement NO it WAS threat of litigation I sent.
                    hi niddy,
                    rob way have put acc on delay ignore I presume.
                    thanks

Comment

HI niddy,
                      CSL are now onthe case letter formal demand for payment looks like freds have given up should I send account sold whilst in dispute.
                      thanks
                      helmsman
                      Yep, send that off and see what they come back with

Comment

hi niddy,
                        rob way have put acc on delay ignore I presume.
                        thanks
                        Yea, just ignore them for the moment....

Comment

hi niddy,
                          Thanks for quick replies, letter wll be off today to csl.
                          as always many thanks for your help.
                          Helmsman

Comment

Marbles CC
                            pre 2006
                            £5000
                            pre 2007
                            Arrangement
                            defaulted
                            Marbles
                            CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                            letter from marbles copy current executed agreement plus signed statement of acc. Copy of original signed application will follow shortly. 18/10/2010.
                            cca received 23/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                            CCA ACC QUERY LETTER SENT 29/10/2010.
                            letter marbles not upholding complaint and receiving advice from internet which is incorrect 5/11/2010 not able to supply true copy as yet. :aaw niddy says ignore
                            LETTER 9/11/2010 BREACH OF TERMS/CONDITIONS DEFAULT WILL BE ISSUED TO REQUEST FULL PAYMENT ;EEK
                            LETTER 30/11/2010 NOTICE OF INTENDED ACTION MAY APPLY FOR CCJ PLEASE CONTACT US. NO
                            letter marbles 24/2/11 please give us your phone number and contact us to make a payment. NO I WONT.
                            Letter from 1ST Credit now trying to get payment. 28/3/11
                            letter to 1st credit 7/4/11 threat to commence litigation.
                            2 letters 14/4/11 from 1st credit letter 1 threats letter 2 acknowledging dispute. niddy says ignore for now
                            Letter LCS solicitors 27/4/11 will recommend client to go to court 14 days if dont pay
                            5/5/11 threat of litigation sent to LCS Solicitors as per niddys advice
                            Letter today dated 4/5/11 25% discount if I pay by end of the month.
                            letter 6/5/11 same as above
                            letter 9/5/11 1st credit You Have Raised A Dispute they will contact Marbles will reply within 1 month please phone and give them a contact number so they can deal with this sooner.
                            hi niddy,
                            1st credit have put account on hold 1 month, they would like my phone number, yeah right best £25 I have spent with BT, no calls from any dcas except when they are looking for someone who use to have my new number (he was a naughty man) just like me. I will Ignore them.
                            helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                              1st credit have put account on hold 1 month, they would like my phone number, yeah right best £25 I have spent with BT, no calls from any dcas except when they are looking for someone who use to have my new number (he was a naughty man) just like me. I will Ignore them.
                              helmsman

Its amusing actually how many people do ditch their number when they get into debt....

Okies, keep us updated

Comment

• Re: credit report

hi niddy,
                                Just been contacted by santander regarding loan formerly with A&L they say to start paying not paid since july 2010, this is enforcable its only under a grand, now I am going to offer 5-10 £ per month but I would like to get rid of this loan with F&F how much do you think I should offer and which template would be the best to use. No hurry but thanks in advance.
                                helmsman

Comment

Working...
                                X