GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Yes let the FOS know, but hold fire - we need to sort a letter first and include that - bear with me, i'll try and sort it later for you - if not will be tomorrow night.....
    hi niddy,
    Regarding our pms I will e mail my solicitor with the name of the company who the sar is for plus name of person they are representing sar ref number so they can contact FOS. I will not then need to send the sar I received which my sol asked so the could send it to Nat West. Hope that makes sense then I will wait for your guidance how best to use NW big mistake.
    helmsman

Comment

Ok, you need to send an email or whatever to the FOS case handler and attach a copy of the dodgy SAR (just a few pages) plus a copy of this letter. However this letter is meant for NatWest, so send them a copy and attach your original SAR request along with the first few pages of the SAR to prove they have messed up. If you do this via your solicitor then fine....

At this stage, do not contact the person named on the SAR - leave it for now.....

Best of luck!
      Dear Sirs,

Reference: XXXXXXXX

I recently requested that you supply me a copy of all information that you hold about me, this has not as yet been responded to, in accordance with the provisions set within s.7 Data Protection Act 1998. Therefore, this is now my final response in the matter, I'll now refer this to the Financial Ombudsman Service to deal with.

I clearly explained in my original letter what I expected from you, therefore your lack of diligence in dealing with my request has left me no alternative but to inform the Information Commissioner of this, and leave them to instruct you to deal with my request. In the meantime, you can take this as formal authority that this account is now formally disputed and will remain as such until you respond in accordance with the Data Protection Act.

I also think now is a good time to let you know you sent me somebody else's Subject Access request and due to the severity of this breach, I am now considering joining parties with this innocent person to take joint legal action against NatWest as it is abundantly clear you have little, if no regard for the processes and diligence checks set in place to govern you, and to protect us. God only knows where my SAR was sent but I am hoping the unfortunate recipient does get in touch as then we'll find out where their paperwork was sent - Obviously I have to assume the worse case here and presume you've sent a batch of these to incorrect people!

I attach the first 3 pages of the incorrect SAR to prove to you that you have made this mistake, and NO, I am not prepared to return them to you as I shall need to retain the documents as it will be used in any evidence against you.

For the last time, I attach a copy of my original request and expect a response to this within the next 7 days; which is more than ample considering the length of time I have already waited for the information. A complaint to the Ombudsman is, however, occurring whether you like it or not - you need to be stopped, fined and/or imprisoned for some of the illegal activities lately - to say you're a shambles is an understatement and a half.

I do, expect the main actions to be dealt with, as matter of course, and look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Yours faithfully

Sign digitally

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
        hi niddy,
        Regarding our pms I will e mail my solicitor with the name of the company who the sar is for plus name of person they are representing sar ref number so they can contact FOS. I will not then need to send the sar I received which my sol asked so the could send it to Nat West. Hope that makes sense then I will wait for your guidance how best to use NW big mistake.
        helmsman
        See above post - all done mate - just read and do as it says there....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

See above post - all done mate - just read and do as it says there....
          hi niddy,
          Wow that was quick, just to be sure my reason for asking for sar was to see if they repaid my charges to my acc at the time I was on dmp cccs they would or should have paid it to O/D acc That was on dmp but was never notified, they put O/D and loan I had together and got a ccj. Now my complaint with the FOS is about my mortgage and how I was treated by NW. So what I mean is in the letter you have written for me (many thanks for that) it says about being in dispute. I hope this makes sense to you.
          helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
            Wow that was quick, just to be sure my reason for asking for sar was to see if they repaid my charges to my acc at the time I was on dmp cccs they would or should have paid it to O/D acc That was on dmp but was never notified, they put O/D and loan I had together and got a ccj. Now my complaint with the FOS is about my mortgage and how I was treated by NW. So what I mean is in the letter you have written for me (many thanks for that) it says about being in dispute. I hope this makes sense to you.
            helmsman
            Hiya

I get what you're saying but we want the sar - the dispute is just to warn them not to mess about..... this is nothing to do with the mortgage, as far as I knew...?

You need to add to the complaint with the mortgage by asking the FOS adjudicator to include details of the bank account and loan etc as this is all directly linked to you as the customer against the bank you used at the time.

It should all be kept together as one long continual argument. However, send that letter anyway and speak to the FOS adjudicator and tell them you want to add to the complaint as a result of all that has recently happened as it adds weight to your claim that they are inept / rubbish / useless / shysters etc etc

Make sense?

Comment

Wow that was quick,
              Had to do it or I'd have forgotten mate as working on site updates tomorrow night and then taking the weekend off so thought i'd catch up today instead!

Comment

Hiya

I get what you're saying but we want the sar - the dispute is just to warn them not to mess about..... this is nothing to do with the mortgage, as far as I knew...?

You need to add to the complaint with the mortgage by asking the FOS adjudicator to include details of the bank account and loan etc as this is all directly linked to you as the customer against the bank you used at the time.

It should all be kept together as one long continual argument. However, send that letter anyway and speak to the FOS adjudicator and tell them you want to add to the complaint as a result of all that has recently happened as it adds weight to your claim that they are inept / rubbish / useless / shysters etc etc

Make sense?
                many thanks niddy all will be done today. Watch this space.
                Many thanks as always for your time and help.

Comment

many thanks niddy all will be done today. Watch this space.
                  Many thanks as always for your time and help.
                  Anytime....

Comment

hi niddy,
                    Letter CSL today saying cap 1 supplied docs under s78 in march please contact them. NO will ignore and await next contact.

Also regarding my SAR request received today all info regarding Mortgage acc not interested in that. Its the former current acc which I need but we think someone else has that at the moment (post 323).
                    Thanks
                    Helmsman. All diaries up to date.

Comment

hi niddy,
                      Letter CSL today saying cap 1 supplied docs under s78 in march please contact them. NO will ignore and await next contact.

Also regarding my SAR request received today all info regarding Mortgage acc not interested in that. Its the former current acc which I need but we think someone else has that at the moment (post 323).
                      Thanks
                      Helmsman. All diaries up to date.
                      Hmmm, I'd just sit tight for the minute - see what happens next, have a few days break

Comment

hi niddy,
                        2 letters today,
                        1 AIC regarding cap1 UE 35% discount if I pay by 29/7/11. will ignore.
                        2 Letter Circuit Financial Solutions Final Demand escalated for potential litigation action.,if successful money will be taken from salary (good luck with that one Im self employed) charging order our last chance to pay.
                        I will send threat of litigation to CFS . if thats correct.
                        thanks
                        helmsman
                        ps I am an Idiot, no 2 is for monument which is UE.
                        pps CFS have already had threat of litigation 27/6/11
                        Last edited by helmsman; 19 July 2011, 13:25.

Comment

Ok mate - agree with both points. Keep us updated

Comment

Ok mate - agree with both points. Keep us updated
                            hi niddy,
                            Thanks for reply are you agreeing the part that I am an idiot if you are you are correct. Also a new part of SAR arrived today regarding my complaint and it proves that nat pest lied to us and the court, this will help us greatly with the FOS but I am thinking stuff the FOS and go bact to court as the judge told us he will hear the case if we go back to court.
                            Thanks as always
                            Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                              Thanks for reply are you agreeing the part that I am an idiot if you are you are correct. Also a new part of SAR arrived today regarding my complaint and it proves that nat pest lied to us and the court, this will help us greatly with the FOS but I am thinking stuff the FOS and go bact to court as the judge told us he will hear the case if we go back to court.
                              Thanks as always
                              Helmsman
                              No mate I was meaning ignore one and respond to the other as you mentioned yourself

I am not calling you an idiot, you idiot

As for the court stuff, I agree get back in touch with them - best of luck there

Comment

1/3/2005Monument CC
                                pre 2007
                                arrangement
                                defaulted
                                Monument
                                CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                                cca received 14/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                                CCA QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
                                final response received 22/10/2010 1 Niddy says IGNORE
                                FINAL NOTICE PENDING TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT DEFAULT NOTICE COURT ACTION ECT.24/12/2010
                                we have contact 20/5/11 pay or we will get a dca on the case.
                                letter 14/6/11 circuit financial solutions contact immediately follow instuctions may offer repayment plan or settlement.
                                letter 24/6/11 CFS dca may take to court ect ect.
                                threat of litigation sent to CFS rd 27/6/11
                                Letter CFS 19/7/11 same as 24/6/11
                                threat of litigation sent again 20/7/11
                                Hi Niddy,
                                20/7/11 today received letter from CFS quoting carey case with same agreements received before in oct 2010 pages of t/cs and agreement which you deemed UE. I will just sit tight and see what they write next as I also sent today to them the threat of litigation.
                                thanks
                                Helmsman

Comment

Working...
                                X