GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    citi 1 cc
    pre 2006
    £3500
    pre 2007
    arrangement
    DCA
    CCA REQUESTED 11/10/2010
    letter from cabot returning postal order £1 but have requested cca from citi approx 12 days.
    letter cant find CCA yet but we should keep paying (certainly we will er no we wont) ;Spank
    15/3/11 received from cabot a recon of cca? well 100 pages of statements t/cs nothing with any signature on.
    letter to cabot 7/4/11 cca query missing prescribed terms.
    letter 14/4/11 not accepting dispute from cabot. letter sent to niddy. niddy says ignore.
    letter cabot 14/6/11 start paying or acc will progress to next stage of our collection process.
    hi niddy,
    contact cabot urgently or will progress to next stage of collection, Ignore as well await next letter,
    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Hiya

Barclaycard - this is unenforceable as there is no physical agreement, its simply terms - respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied

Citi / Cabot - there was no recon attached, did they not actually send you one then? If not, and all you got was terms then send this: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied If however they did send an agreement, please email it to me.

HSBC - I cannot read it properly, it's impossible to say for sure so lets presume it is unenforceable (at least illegible) and respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
      HI niddy,
      Letter from csl re b/card if we supplied T/Cs they have satisfied everything they need to then states load of regulations ect. can omit this and that.
      thanks
      ps did type the whole letter but it was waaaaay to long hope it dosnt pop up anywhere
      Last edited by helmsman; 18 June 2011, 13:22.

Comment

hi niddy,
        letter from circuit fin solutions never heard of these before pay up notice of nonpayment
        ignore I presume await next letter.
        thanks
        Yep - wait and see what they come up with next!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
          contact cabot urgently or will progress to next stage of collection, Ignore as well await next letter,
          thanks
          Yep - leave it alone! See what they do next!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HI niddy,
            Letter from csl re b/card if we supplied T/Cs they have satisfied everything they need to then states load of regulations ect. can omit this and that.
            thanks
            Ignore them!

Comment

Ignore them!
              Niddy,
              Jesus Ive been typing away for ages just looked to see if they had posted and thought I had lost them, you had already answered dont know how you do it.
              BUT
              Many thanks as always, AS all the posts that have sprung up in the last week I knackered just reading them although dont understand them all but hey ho it all sounds good.

Comment

Yep - wait and see what they come up with next!
                hi niddy,
                another letter from circuit financial solutions re monument UE pay up or we MAY initiate legal proceedings if successful could result in ccj charging order being requested and your possessions being seized debt increasing due to court costs or escalating to another dca. I have not sent these anything yet.
                Also letter from barclaycard saying sorry we have charged you £12 to much in charges and will be refunding with 20p% I havent made any payments to these since Sept 2010 this acc is UE and have a letter to prove it.
                many thanks
                helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                  another letter from circuit financial solutions re monument UE pay up or we MAY initiate legal proceedings if successful could result in ccj charging order being requested and your possessions being seized debt increasing due to court costs or escalating to another dca. I have not sent these anything yet.
                  Also letter from barclaycard saying sorry we have charged you £12 to much in charges and will be refunding with 20p% I havent made any payments to these since Sept 2010 this acc is UE and have a letter to prove it.
                  many thanks
                  helmsman
                  Regards Monument - send this to the DCA: Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Regards Barclays - ignore it

Comment

I got one of those letters from Barclaycard this morning too. Most bizarre. There was no explanation as to why the £12.20 overcharge happenend either.I think they got the decimal point in the wrong place because if I have anything to say about it they have overcharged me by £12,000+ in interest and fees over the years! Has every Barclaycard customer suddenly been overcharged or somthing?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      Also letter from barclaycard saying sorry we have charged you £12 to much in charges and will be refunding with 20p%
                      many thanks
                      helmsman
                      I got one of those letters from Barclaycard this morning too. Most bizarre. There was no explanation as to why the £12.20 overcharge happenend either.I think they got the decimal point in the wrong place because if I have anything to say about it they have overcharged me by £12,000+ in interest and fees over the years! Has every Barclaycard customer suddenly been overcharged or somthing?[/QUOTE]
                      hi,
                      Wondering whether its starts the statue barred clock again? from the date a payment is made to the account.

Comment

think its got to be you or your agent that makes the payment, and I guess you really don't see Barclaycard as your agent?
                        probably something much worse?
                        wonder if they are trying it on?

Comment

Wondering whether its starts the statue barred clock again? from the date a payment is made to the account.
                          No as only your acknowledgement can reset the clock, that being you directly or an authorised person whom has your authority!

Comment

Halifax CC
                            pre 2006
                            £8500
                            pre 2007
                            arrangement
                            defaulted
                            DCA
                            CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                            letter moorcroft 14/10/2010 account on hold req to halifax cca. received cca 09/12/2010 sent to niddy for verification. niddy says its UNENFORCEABLE not directly linked to any terms
                            cca query letter sent to moorcroft dca 13/12/2010
                            LETTER CAPQUEST 6/1/11 ASKING FOR PAYMENT HAVE TAKEN OVER ACCOUNT.
                            Letter hl legal 31/1/11 pay by 9/2/11 or may take to court.
                            threat of litigation letter sent 2/2/11
                            letter today from capquest closing account on system as did not know of existing query 10/2/11
                            letter robinson way 26/4/11 have taken over from capquest, pay up this debt will not go away may take legal action ect. 3rd dca.
                            letter rob way will go to court if dont pay 10 days letter dated 21/4/11.
                            threat of litigation letter sent 3/5/11 to rob way SD.
                            letter 9/5/11 from rob way account on delay as I requested a copy of the agreement NO it WAS threat of litigation I sent.
                            letter rob way still awaiting a response from client concerned and have reminded them query outstanding will let me know outcome. (HOW KIND BUT PLEASE DONT RUSH). 15/6/11
                            Hi Niddy,
                            Letter today Rob Way 1/7/11 further to your query please find copy your agreement attached, your acc remains on hold while we await a copy of your statement.Exact copy of their letter.
                            They have sent an up to date set of terms ie new charges of £12 instead of £25 charges that were there in 2002.
                            many thanks
                            helmsman
                            ps. 9 double sided pages.
                            Last edited by helmsman; 1 July 2011, 11:10.

Comment

Looks you have to keep waiting as well then eh? What a shame!

Comment

Hi Niddy,
                                Sent an ADV SAR request to nat pest 7/6/11 received a letter asking for signature 20/6/11 as it did not match their records wanted a solicitor to verify, anyway sent the signature back to them on their letter saying its the same as always. Letter received 8/7/11 saying here is the information held in current and archived files. Thank you for your enquiry. Nothing other than the letter. Do you think they are taking the PISS.
                                Helmsman

Comment

Working...
                                X