GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    capital one 2
    pre 2003
    £1500
    pre 2007
    arrangement
    cap 1
    CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
    could take 4 weeks 12/10/10
    cca received 18/10/2010. niddy says UE :UE
    CCA QUERY LETTER SENT 21/10/2010
    final response letter sent to niddy 4/11/10
    letter fredrickson pay up or else 5/11/2010 1 niddy says ignore
    big yellow card from fredricksons confirmed resident pay up or will start litigation proceedings 1
    ACCOUNT SOLD WHILST IN DISPUTE LETTER SENT TO FREDRICKSONS 21/11/2010 R.D. ;Spank
    22/11/10 letter from fredrickson pay in 7 days or will take immediate court action.
    29/11/2010 LETTER TO FREDRICKSON THREAT OF LITIGATION LETTER AS PER ADVICE FROM NIDDY RECEIVED BY THEM 30/11/2010 06/12/2010 LETTER FREDRICKSONS ACCOUNT ON HOLD 15 DAYS PLEASE CONTACT CAP1 AND KEEP PAYING. WONT CONTACT CAP1 OR PAY.
    letter from b carter solicitors 9/2/11 pay up contact fredricksons or they will recommend their client proceedings be issued without further notice.
    Letter sent to b carter solicitors Threat of Litigation 12/2/11
    letter fredricksons 23/2/11 account on hold again, going around in circles (but it is better than paying).
    letter 24/2/11 call our office imediately or further action may be taken fredricksons.
    3/3/11 debtors final response letter sent to fredricksons
    12/3/11etter from fredricksons acc on hold 15 days contact cap 1 (no I Wont)
    letter dated 23/3/11 dont consider acc in dispute quoting judge faux mcguff vs rbs judge waksman carey vs hsbc and will pursue the debt. They wii strongly defend any claim I bring regarding our agreement.
    letter fredricksons 7/4/11 one last chance to contact them for full final settlement as goodwill gesture.
    Letter to freds 11/4/11 Enough is Enough Niddy special
    Letter from Freds 26/4/11 Client fully complied acc enforceable, start paying
    letter CSL Formal demand for payment 9/5/11
    12/5/11 acc in dispute sent rd to csl.
    letter 21/5/11 CSL acc on hold while they attend to the matter.
    25/5/11 letter CSL reply to acc sold in dispute want to know if we have received docs from cap1 whether we paid £1 if we received t&cs if we did that fulfils obligation under cca we confirm we can exclude certain features ie signature box ect, correspond by 31/5 or we will be taken off hold and collection activity will continue.
    thanks niddy
    helmsman.

Comment

25/5/11 letter CSL reply to acc sold in dispute want to know if we have received docs from cap1 whether we paid £1 if we received t&cs if we did that fulfils obligation under cca we confirm we can exclude certain features ie signature box ect, correspond by 31/5 or we will be taken off hold and collection activity will continue.
      thanks niddy
      helmsman.
      Just ignore them...
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: credit report

Hi niddy,
        Yes they got the ccj it was enforceable, debt now just uder £2000 repayments £10 per month set by court no % to be added. OK this will take 18 years to pay off, What idiots cl finance were taking me to court cost them £190 its going to take 2 years just to get that back, muppets, I could offer £500-£600 as long as they remove the ccj otherwise it not worth me settling credit worthiness is shot untill 2016 at least anyway but I really am not interested in getting credit again. So I could pay the £10 pm for a year and the a couple of hundred then just to have it marked as satisfied if they accept a F&F.
        thanks as always
        Helmsman

Leave with me, I'll sort u a response by the weekend to post on Monday...
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Hi niddy,
          Many thanks for quick replies
          helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
            I know you are busy helping us all, so I guess their isnt much chance of a partial settlement which will remove the ccj, not to worry I have paid the first payment of £10 today, should finish the payments in 2029, do you think dcas will be around then? well I wont be worrying about this debt they can have the payments monthly. Might offer a F&F in about a year say 2 years payments £240 thats got to be better than £10 monthly.
            Thanks as always
            Helmsman
            ps was hoping to have a laugh reading niddy vs opus cant get a viewing.
            Last edited by helmsman; 1 June 2011, 17:17.

Comment

Yep ignore both
              hi niddy,
              follow up letter from CSL re barclaycard UE trace investigations show we live here they have made every attempt to contact us to settle this acc, if we ignore further collection activity will continue and may lead to legal action. all BC ever sent was a recon of t/cs nothing with a signature this acc was early 90s.
              acc sold whilst in dispute do you think.
              many thanks
              Helmsman

Comment

Just ignore them...
                letter dated 31/5 rec today 3/5 power 2 contact instructed by CSL mon thru friday 9am to 8pm sat 9am to 12noon visiting times. This is Cap1 UE.
                CS L are chasing 2 debts at the moment BC & cap1 both UE.
                Last edited by helmsman; 3 June 2011, 11:39.

Comment

hi niddy,
                  I know you are busy helping us all, so I guess their isnt much chance of a partial settlement which will remove the ccj, not to worry I have paid the first payment of £10 today, should finish the payments in 2029, do you think dcas will be around then? well I wont be worrying about this debt they can have the payments monthly. Might offer a F&F in about a year say 2 years payments £240 thats got to be better than £10 monthly.
                  Thanks as always
                  Helmsman
                  ps was hoping to have a laugh reading niddy vs opus cant get a viewing.
                  Ahh shit so sorry mate, you should have PM'd me and chased me - but to be fair if you didn't have a spare grand then it could have been a wasted trip anyway, but still i'm sorry for missing this.

I agree, pay £10 per month whatever for now, then see about making an offer at a later date yea? You'll find they'll take it, in a few months/year etc....

Comment

hi niddy,
                    follow up letter from CSL re barclaycard UE trace investigations show we live here they have made every attempt to contact us to settle this acc, if we ignore further collection activity will continue and may lead to legal action. all BC ever sent was a recon of t/cs nothing with a signature this acc was early 90s.
                    acc sold whilst in dispute do you think.
                    many thanks
                    Helmsman
                    Yep, send this: ---> Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

Comment

letter dated 31/5 rec today 3/5 power 2 contact instructed by CSL mon thru friday 9am to 8pm sat 9am to 12noon visiting times. This is Cap1 UE.
                      CS L are chasing 2 debts at the moment BC & cap1 both UE.
                      Send this: ---> Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

Comment

Ahh shit so sorry mate, you should have PM'd me and chased me - but to be fair if you didn't have a spare grand then it could have been a wasted trip anyway, but still i'm sorry for missing this.

I agree, pay £10 per month whatever for now, then see about making an offer at a later date yea? You'll find they'll take it, in a few months/year etc....
                        hi niddy,
                        Not to worry you have more than enough to do, I think we all get a bit complacent we tend to think you our own personal assistant, and think you can remember everything you read on our diaries. thanks for the guidance letters wll be off tomorrow.
                        Many thanks as always
                        Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                          Not to worry you have more than enough to do, I think we all get a bit complacent we tend to think you our own personal assistant, and think you can remember everything you read on our diaries. thanks for the guidance letters wll be off tomorrow.
                          Many thanks as always
                          Helmsman
                          I am sorry, for future ref though - hassle me to kick my mind back into gear!

I had a week away from diaries as I need to get other things sorted, like the site itself - just been hectic mate - sorry

Comment

hi niddy just an update.
                            2 letters today 1 from moorcroft re Lloyds UE acc on hold whilst they contact clients will ignore.
                            1 from CSL re cap1 UE 40% discount if I pay. will ignore also. These letters in response to your letters of wisdom.
                            Many thanks
                            Helmsman
                            Last edited by helmsman; 12 June 2011, 15:20.

Comment

Ok mate - see what happens next

Comment

1/3/2005Monument CC
                                pre 2007
                                arrangement
                                defaulted
                                Monument
                                CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                                cca received 14/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                                CCA QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
                                final response received 22/10/2010 1 Niddy says IGNORE
                                FINAL NOTICE PENDING TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT DEFAULT NOTICE COURT ACTION ECT.24/12/2010
                                we have contact 20/5/11 pay or we will get a dca on the case.
                                letter 14/6/11 circuit financial solutions contact immediately follow instuctions may offer repayment plan or settlement.
                                hi niddy,
                                letter from circuit fin solutions never heard of these before pay up notice of nonpayment
                                ignore I presume await next letter.
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X