GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    hi niddy,
    Sent a pm to you dont know if you received it as I cant fathom whether it went or not,( told you I am useless on computer) if you didnt receive it never mind I just did not want it to be posted up.
    Thanks as always
    Helmsman
    I have 109 to read - bear with me!

Last few days were allocated to site changes, back on diaries today.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
      I am all set, but off to court tomorrow if I win do you think I should ask for costs
      Thanks
      helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
        I am all set, but off to court tomorrow if I win do you think I should ask for costs
        Thanks
        helmsman
        You're in court tomorrow? Over what? I'm confused
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          You're in court tomorrow? Over what? I'm confused
          Ahhh, just read your PM. Ermmm, honestly I can't offer any advice a day before you're due to go to court - you would have known about this ages ago and should have sought accurate advice then.

Put simply, yea you need to argue with the court that there is no agreement so you did not know what the agreement was (ie repayments or anything) and mention that it was declined, that's the last you knew - then you get a call saying it's been re-input and agreed, even though you were still shopping about at the time as you'd originally been declined.

Just blag your way through it.... Best of luck.

Comment

hi niddy,
            Its in the pm
            Nothing to worry about Im confident about outcome win or lose
            helmsman

Comment

Good luck helsman hope you return with good news

Comment

Originally posted by transformer999 View Post
                Good luck helsman hope you return with good news
                Its totally unique in that it's not related to his diary nor the debt listed..... i'm also confident, as its a major balls up - but will leave Helmsman to explain if he feels like it (it could give away his identity if he says too much)....

Comment

hi niddy and everybody,
                  Niddy has called it correctly, the reason I pm niddy was I didnt want any nosey people who monitor the sight who dont have our interest on their agenda, I will let you know the outcome, and will pm niddy a more detailed account, this has been going on for about a year , and was the reason I joined the forum in sept 2010 although it has nothing to do with unenforcebility, this forum especially niddy has helped us get our life back on track and to fight back for a change rather than do nothing, and accept we are always in the wrong.
                  Thanks to everyone
                  Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy and everybody,
                    Niddy has called it correctly, the reason I pm niddy was I didnt want any nosey people who monitor the sight who dont have our interest on their agenda, I will let you know the outcome, and will pm niddy a more detailed account, this has been going on for about a year , and was the reason I joined the forum in sept 2010 although it has nothing to do with unenforcebility, this forum especially niddy has helped us get our life back on track and to fight back for a change rather than do nothing, and accept we are always in the wrong.
                    Thanks to everyone
                    Helmsman
                    Best of luck - you know you have a good case, you also know that for their document that they are going to rely on in court, to hold any weight, it has to be spot on - and already, you know (and have proof) that it isn't....

Can I ask, have you SAR'd them? I would have - just so you had proof that another form or tape call of events wasn't provided..... however for them to use a tape recording of the event, it'd show them to be in the wrong really... muppets!

Comment

Hi niddy,
                      Have sent you a PM hope you receive it, now will update my diary as have had a good letter today and will post it soon.
                      Many thanks
                      Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                        Letter from capquest did not know there was a query on account have closed it on system this is a halifax account you have seen it is UE.
                        Thanks as always
                        Helmsman

Comment

Hi niddy,
                          Have sent you a PM hope you receive it, now will update my diary as have had a good letter today and will post it soon.
                          Many thanks
                          Helmsman
                          Hiya, regards to the court - I know, but hey - save the fight for another day. You're still gonna win, right?

Comment

hi niddy,
                            Letter from capquest did not know there was a query on account have closed it on system this is a halifax account you have seen it is UE.
                            Thanks as always
                            Helmsman
                            Nice one, sit tight see what happens

Comment

Hi everybody,
                              Court case Adjourned this morning bummer
                              Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                                Have just sent you a pm hope it is ok
                                Helmsman

Comment

Working...