GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Hi Niddy,
    I have received from several depts of Nat West regarding my advanced sar request,but have not received the details I needed so I was wondering if these are not included, and I may need to send a specific request for my statements regarding a current acc 6 years worth to check whether they repaid the agreed bank charges in 2007- 2008 also a statement of payments made to a personal loan.
    thanks
    Helmsman
    Last edited by helmsman; 21 August 2011, 17:16.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      Hi Niddy,
      I have received from several depts of Nat West regarding my advanced sar request,but have not received the details I needed so I was wondering if these are not included, and I may need to send a specific request for my statements regarding a current acc 6 years worth to check whether they repaid the agreed bank charges in 2007- 2008 also a statement of payments made to a personal loan.
      thanks
      Helmsman
      Hi Niddy,
      Its OK I reread the SAR and it has asked for the info, so have contacted them and they are sending info.
      Thanks

Comment

Sorry for delay. Advanced SAR does ask for all statements etc....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Halifax CC
          pre 2006
          £8500
          pre 2007
          arrangement
          defaulted
          DCA
          CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
          letter moorcroft 14/10/2010 account on hold req to halifax cca. received cca 09/12/2010 sent to niddy for verification. niddy says its UNENFORCEABLE not directly linked to any terms
          cca query letter sent to moorcroft dca 13/12/2010
          LETTER CAPQUEST 6/1/11 ASKING FOR PAYMENT HAVE TAKEN OVER ACCOUNT.
          Letter hl legal 31/1/11 pay by 9/2/11 or may take to court.
          threat of litigation letter sent 2/2/11
          letter today from capquest closing account on system as did not know of existing query 10/2/11
          letter robinson way 26/4/11 have taken over from capquest, pay up this debt will not go away may take legal action ect. 3rd dca.
          letter rob way will go to court if dont pay 10 days letter dated 21/4/11.
          threat of litigation letter sent 3/5/11 to rob way SD.
          letter 9/5/11 from rob way account on delay as I requested a copy of the agreement NO it WAS threat of litigation I sent.
          letter rob way still awaiting a response from client concerned and have reminded them query outstanding will let me know outcome. (HOW KIND BUT PLEASE DONT RUSH). 15/6/11
          1/7/11 rob way have sent a new set of terms up to date ie £12 charges not £25 as in 2002.
          30/7/11 letter rob way no response from hbos as yet will let us know asap (dont rush)
          Hi Niddy,In 2 deep
          Letter today 25/8/11 Iqor new DCA on the case debt referred to them for collection only contact Iqor about this, Its UE so ac sold whilst in dispute on its way.4th dca on the case.
          Thanks
          Helmsman
          ps the total has dropped a couple of grand so its not all bad.
          Last edited by helmsman; 25 August 2011, 20:38.

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,
              Does requesting a SAR restart the SB clock, ie having received statements it shows O/D accruing interest yet last payment into acc is 2008.
              Thanks
              ps interest is being added monthly.
              Last edited by helmsman; 27 August 2011, 12:59.

Comment

Does requesting a SAR restart the SB clock, ie having received statements it shows O/D accruing interest yet last payment into acc is 2008.
                You would reset the prescribed period under the Limitation Act 1980 if (section 29(5) -link) you acknowledged the alleged debt in writing (section 30 - link) or made any payment towards it.

Seeking data held about oneself by a bank, lender, DCA or other financial parasite does not, in my opinion, constitute any acknowledgement of any alleged debt unless, perhaps, the alleged debt is specified in the request.
                Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 27 August 2011, 16:59.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  You would reset the prescribed period under the Limitation Act 1980 if (section 29(5) -link) you acknowledged the alleged debt in writing (section 30 - link or made any payment towards it.

Seeking data held about oneself by a bank, lender, DCA or other financial parasite does not, in my opinion, constitute any acknowledgement of any alleged debt unless, perhaps, the alleged debt is specified in the request.
                  Hi CC
                  Last payment into this acc by cccs 08, have heard nothing from them no statements for 3 years except SAR.
                  Thanks

Comment

Marbles CC
                    pre 2006
                    £5000
                    pre 2007
                    Arrangement
                    defaulted
                    Marbles
                    CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                    letter from marbles copy current executed agreement plus signed statement of acc. Copy of original signed application will follow shortly. 18/10/2010.
                    cca received 23/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
                    CCA ACC QUERY LETTER SENT 29/10/2010.
                    letter marbles not upholding complaint and receiving advice from internet which is incorrect 5/11/2010 not able to supply true copy as yet. :aaw niddy says ignore
                    LETTER 9/11/2010 BREACH OF TERMS/CONDITIONS DEFAULT WILL BE ISSUED TO REQUEST FULL PAYMENT ;EEK
                    LETTER 30/11/2010 NOTICE OF INTENDED ACTION MAY APPLY FOR CCJ PLEASE CONTACT US. NO
                    letter marbles 24/2/11 please give us your phone number and contact us to make a payment. NO I WONT.
                    Letter from 1ST Credit now trying to get payment. 28/3/11
                    letter to 1st credit 7/4/11 threat to commence litigation.
                    2 letters 14/4/11 from 1st credit letter 1 threats letter 2 acknowledging dispute. niddy says ignore for now
                    Letter LCS solicitors 27/4/11 will recommend client to go to court 14 days if dont pay
                    5/5/11 threat of litigation sent to LCS Solicitors as per niddys advice
                    Letter today dated 4/5/11 25% discount if I pay by end of the month.
                    letter 6/5/11 same as above
                    letter 9/5/11 1st credit You Have Raised A Dispute they will contact Marbles will reply within 1 month please phone and give them a contact number so they can deal with this sooner.
                    Hi Niddy,
                    Letter today Notice of assignment of debt to Cabot Financial 30/8/11 I will send acc sold whilst in dispute unless you suggest otherwise.
                    Many thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy,
                      Thanks
                      ps interest is being added monthly.
                      No but why would you request a SAR if you're not paying and had no contact since 2008?

Comment

Hi Niddy,
                        Letter today Notice of assignment of debt to Cabot Financial 30/8/11 I will send acc sold whilst in dispute unless you suggest otherwise.
                        Many thanks
                        No need, leave it mate..... wait till they write properly

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                          You would reset the prescribed period under the Limitation Act 1980 if (section 29(5) -link) you acknowledged the alleged debt in writing (section 30 - link) or made any payment towards it.

Yep, thanks for this - agreed. Sending off for a SAR would not reset SB clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            No but why would you request a SAR if you're not paying and had no contact since 2008?
                            Hi Niddy,
                            It was all to do with checking details of loans mortgage ect charges rather than seeing O/D acc again. As I said I have had no contact with them for 3 years nothing to do with former current acc. It was just the advance SAR.
                            Thanks

Comment

Ok the SAR will have no bearing with regards to SB - just ignore as usual

Comment

Hi Niddy I 2 Deep,
                                Languishing on page 4 nothing to worry about at the moment except being pursued to forward I/E sheet to solicitors who are collecting on behalf of a ccj have never missed a payment but I guess they want more as it is a ccj shall I just ignore or do the have the right to ask.
                                have a great holiday if you havent left yet niddy and family.

Comment

Working...
                                X