GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

hi niddy,
    Have just received a very poor copy of cca from hsbc card after 4 months will get it to you asap for your thoughts.
    Many thanks
    Helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      hi niddy,
      Have just received a very poor copy of cca from hsbc card after 4 months will get it to you asap for your thoughts.
      Many thanks
      Helmsman
      Thanks please see this:---> Please remember to see this thread here: ---> Uploading Documents
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
        A couple of letters received,

Mercers letter re barclaycard pay in 48hrs or debt collector may call (not bothered if they turn up will tell them to get lost) no cca received as yet last contact 13/10/10 looking for cca will respond asap.

Marbles UE wanting us to give phone number so they can contact us will ignore this one.

Letter fredrickson want to discuss matter further with me or may take further action this is cap1 UE already sent threat of litigation to them that stopped solicitors presume I ignore this one.
        thanks niddy
        Helmsman,
        ps Still unable to send cca from hsbc as no1 son not around at the moment will send asap.

Comment

hi Helmsman
          looks like your on top of things keep up the good work
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Mercers letter re barclaycard pay in 48hrs or debt collector may call (not bothered if they turn up will tell them to get lost) no cca received as yet last contact 13/10/10 looking for cca will respond asap.
            Send this: ---> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit Template

Marbles UE wanting us to give phone number so they can contact us will ignore this one.
            Ignore!

Letter fredrickson want to discuss matter further with me or may take further action this is cap1 UE already sent threat of litigation to them that stopped solicitors presume I ignore this one.
            Send this (you need to edit a section in that template - don't miss it!): ---> Debtors Final Response - Upon a Lender / DCA claim it is Enforceable

ps Still unable to send cca from hsbc as no1 son not around at the moment will send asap.
            Ok, no rush!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi niddy,
              Afew statements and letters today,
              Letter howard cohen sol. re hsbc account have received cca but have not been able to forward to you at present these are threatning court action so I will send acc query letter to them just to stall until I am able to send cca to you hope thats ok.

Letter from barclaycard unable to suppy copy of credit agreement they accept they cannot enforce while this contiues but will continue to ask for payment and inform cra but will not tell the cra agencies it is unenforceable. They will instruct third party to demand payment or otherwise seek to procure payment.
              debt over £7000 result me thinks. They can ask but they wont get. Will photo copy letter and await the dcas trying to procure payment (whatever that means).
              Many many many many thanks Niddy.
              HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY
              All the best
              A very happy helmsman

Comment

Letter from barclaycard unable to suppy copy of credit agreement they accept they cannot enforce while this contiues but will continue to ask for payment and inform cra but will not tell the cra agencies it is unenforceable. They will instruct third party to demand payment or otherwise seek to procure payment.
                debt over £7000 result me thinks. They can ask but they wont get. Will photo copy letter and await the dcas trying to procure payment (whatever that means).
                HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY
                All the best
                A very happy helmsman

Great news Helmsman - well done

Last edited by Oct Revolution; 10 March 2011, 16:28.
                Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

hi niddy,
                  Afew statements and letters today,
                  Letter howard cohen sol. re hsbc account have received cca but have not been able to forward to you at present these are threatning court action so I will send acc query letter to them just to stall until I am able to send cca to you hope thats ok.

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY
                  All the best
                  A very happy helmsman
                  HSBC - ignore. Well done on other result - nice one

Comment

hi niddy;
                    I know your still on holiday but I am know able to send ccas we have received.
                    Hsbc

CITI I wiil just send the letter Cabot sent as it was with 100 pages of statements and T/Cs no agreement or anything with a signature.

Barclaycard again nothing with a signature.

will send each seperately,
                    Many thanks
                    Helmsman

Comment

hi all,
                      Have been trying to send ccas to niddys e mail cca but my computer wont let me. Just keeps saying cant configure.( its startup programme). Any Ideas anyone? please remember I am a computer Idiot.
                      Many thanks
                      Helmsman.
                      ps. do the mods think it will be alright to send them to the old niddy link?

Comment

Have you read this Helmsman?........>. http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=1012.......

Follow Niddy's instructions on there. If you are still having problems post back again and perhaps someone else may have another suggestion.

Elsie
                        Last edited by Elsie52; 20 March 2011, 08:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
                          Have you read this Helmsman?........>. http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=1012.......

Follow Niddy's instructions on there. If you are still having problems post back again and perhaps someone else may have another suggestion.

Elsie
                          Yes I have seen the post, but still cant get it to work l will try again later,
                          Thanks Elsie
                          Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                            Hopefully the cca agreements from hsbc citi and b/card should reaching you this time all 3 sent seperately.
                            Many Thanks
                            Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,

Letter today AIC regarding MBNA will accept 50% of balance to close this account, how kind but this is UE as they have no CCA and have sent me a letter saying this. will ignore.

Letter CL finance Notice of default sums £1 for a letter please contact us this is HSBC card. Ignore as well.

Many Thanks
                              Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                                Hope you had a fab holiday.

Letter from calder re barclaycard Intention to sell debt.

Cap 1 disputing acc in dispute will utilise dcas to collect monies, we have 2 Cap1 cards but they are only interested in the lower amount card suppose they are seeing how far we will go to defend no contact for 5 months on second card. this is UE.

Moorcroft have now got the lloyds card may issue proceedings on 1/4/11 intention of litigation. By the date I think they may be joking. this is UE.

many thanks
                                Helmsman

Comment

Working...
                                X