GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: credit report

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    hi niddy,
    Just been contacted by santander regarding loan formerly with A&L they say to start paying not paid since july 2010, this is enforcable its only under a grand, now I am going to offer 5-10 £ per month but I would like to get rid of this loan with F&F how much do you think I should offer and which template would be the best to use. No hurry but thanks in advance.
    helmsman
    Why do you want to settle it - they won't do much......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Why do you want to settle it - they won't do much......
      hi niddy,
      Thanks for that, I dont know really it must have been a senior moment, I am now sweating just thinking about it.
      As always many thanks

Comment

hi niddy,
        Thanks for that, I dont know really it must have been a senior moment, I am now sweating just thinking about it.
        As always many thanks
        Don't sweat. Ignore them for now.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

hi niddy,
          acouple of letters
          CSL re barclaycard UE offer to save £ssss only available 14 days will ignore.
          monument UE will refer to debt C A for payment will ignore as well.
          thanks

Comment

hi niddy,
            Have received a letter from euro debt re ccj hsbc were given 4 days ago havent been informed by courts, yet they will reduce the payment ect obviously I will ignore, also letter from lewis group who dealt with this have sent me paying in slips apparently I have to pay £10 pm for this ccj will take me 18 years to repay.
            Now what do you think offer a full and final of say30% to clear this can offer a little more if you think I should. Do I have 28 days to pay a partial settlement would the ccj then be taken off the register or would it stay as only part settlement was paid assuming they would accept F&F, hope that all made sense if it does is there a template for this.
            AS always thanks for all your help
            Helmsman
            ps court judgement arrived today 21/5/11 also letter from solcitor with more paying in slips plus saying if I pay FULL amount the ccj will come off register, so I suppose that answers my above question, so I will just pay the £10 as ordered.
            thanks
            Last edited by helmsman; 21 May 2011, 09:45.

Comment

Lloyds TSB CC
              pre 2006
              £1200
              pre 2007
              arrangement
              defaulted
              Lloyds TSB
              CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
              lloyds agreement t/cs supplied 15/10/2010 NIDDY SAYS U.E. :UE
              ACCOUNT QUERY LETTER SENT 18/10/2010 R.D.
              letter from lloyds looking into acc query will respond within 28 days. 26/10/10
              LETTER FROM LLOYDS FINAL RESPONSE SENT TO NIDDY. ignore. 27/10/2010 ;Spank
              LETTER FROM LLOYDS DEFAULT NOTICE PAY BEFORE 30/11/2010 WILL REFER TO SOLICITORS IF DO NOT CORRECT BREACH ;EEK
              LETTER 16/12/2010 SCM SOLICITORS THREATEN COURT PROCEEDINGS.
              THREAT OF LITIGATION TO BE SENT 17/12/2010 AS PER NIDDYS RESPONSE
              LETTER FROM SCM 24/1/11 PAY OR ELSE
              Letter from moorcroft now on the case Intended Litigation on 1/4/2011 but is all may do this or that call today to discuss payments. NO
              Letter to moorcroft 7/4/11 threat o gram letter befor action
              letter moorcroft 14/4/11 reffering acc back to lloyds as unaware it is disputed all letters they send are in good faith.
              hi niddy,
              letter today from lloyds re iterating their letter oct saying receiving wrong info from internet forum usual threats dcas credit agencies but no court threat this time presume I ignore and await next threat.
              thank you niddy.

Comment

capital one 2
                pre 2003
                £1500
                pre 2007
                arrangement
                cap 1
                CCA REQUESTED 04/10/2010
                could take 4 weeks 12/10/10
                cca received 18/10/2010. niddy says UE :UE
                CCA QUERY LETTER SENT 21/10/2010
                final response letter sent to niddy 4/11/10
                letter fredrickson pay up or else 5/11/2010 1 niddy says ignore
                big yellow card from fredricksons confirmed resident pay up or will start litigation proceedings 1
                ACCOUNT SOLD WHILST IN DISPUTE LETTER SENT TO FREDRICKSONS 21/11/2010 R.D. ;Spank
                22/11/10 letter from fredrickson pay in 7 days or will take immediate court action.
                29/11/2010 LETTER TO FREDRICKSON THREAT OF LITIGATION LETTER AS PER ADVICE FROM NIDDY RECEIVED BY THEM 30/11/2010 06/12/2010 LETTER FREDRICKSONS ACCOUNT ON HOLD 15 DAYS PLEASE CONTACT CAP1 AND KEEP PAYING. WONT CONTACT CAP1 OR PAY.
                letter from b carter solicitors 9/2/11 pay up contact fredricksons or they will recommend their client proceedings be issued without further notice.
                Letter sent to b carter solicitors Threat of Litigation 12/2/11
                letter fredricksons 23/2/11 account on hold again, going around in circles (but it is better than paying).
                letter 24/2/11 call our office imediately or further action may be taken fredricksons.
                3/3/11 debtors final response letter sent to fredricksons
                12/3/11etter from fredricksons acc on hold 15 days contact cap 1 (no I Wont)
                letter dated 23/3/11 dont consider acc in dispute quoting judge faux mcguff vs rbs judge waksman carey vs hsbc and will pursue the debt. They wii strongly defend any claim I bring regarding our agreement.
                letter fredricksons 7/4/11 one last chance to contact them for full final settlement as goodwill gesture.
                Letter to freds 11/4/11 Enough is Enough Niddy special
                Letter from Freds 26/4/11 Client fully complied acc enforceable, start paying
                letter CSL Formal demand for payment 9/5/11
                12/5/11 acc in dispute sent rd to csl.
                letter 21/5/11 CSL you have raised a dispute they will contact in due course. I will ignore.

Comment

hi niddy,
                  acouple of letters
                  CSL re barclaycard UE offer to save £ssss only available 14 days will ignore.
                  monument UE will refer to debt C A for payment will ignore as well.
                  thanks
                  Yep ignore both

Comment

hi niddy,
                    letter today from lloyds re iterating their letter oct saying receiving wrong info from internet forum usual threats dcas credit agencies but no court threat this time presume I ignore and await next threat.
                    thank you niddy.
                    Yep just ignore and see what they spring up next!

Comment

letter 21/5/11 CSL you have raised a dispute they will contact in due course. I will ignore.
                      Ignore & keep us updated

Comment

Ignore & keep us updated

hi niddy,
                        Thanks for responses happy to ignore all of them.
                        many thanks
                        Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                          Thanks for responses happy to ignore all of them.
                          many thanks
                          Helmsman
                          Good man

Comment

hi niddy,
                            Have received a letter from euro debt re ccj hsbc were given 4 days ago havent been informed by courts, yet they will reduce the payment ect obviously I will ignore, also letter from lewis group who dealt with this have sent me paying in slips apparently I have to pay £10 pm for this ccj will take me 18 years to repay.
                            Now what do you think offer a full and final of say30% to clear this can offer a little more if you think I should. Do I have 28 days to pay a partial settlement would the ccj then be taken off the register or would it stay as only part settlement was paid assuming they would accept F&F, hope that all made sense if it does is there a template for this.
                            AS always thanks for all your help
                            Helmsman
                            ps court judgement arrived today 21/5/11 also letter from solcitor with more paying in slips plus saying if I pay FULL amount the ccj will come off register, so I suppose that answers my above question, so I will just pay the £10 as ordered.
                            thanks
                            hi niddy,
                            I think I will await your wisdom as I know solicitors lie and will try to get as much as possible.

thanks
                            helmsman

Comment

hi niddy,
                              I think I will await your wisdom as I know solicitors lie and will try to get as much as possible.
                              thanks
                              helmsman
                              Hiya

Ok so they got the CCJ yes? Sorry to hear that, can you please remind me the total amount of the debt? Also, the amount of repayment is what, £10 per month?

How much can you reasonably afford, to settle this in one payment - just a ball part figure please...

Comment

Hiya

Ok so they got the CCJ yes? Sorry to hear that, can you please remind me the total amount of the debt? Also, the amount of repayment is what, £10 per month?

How much can you reasonably afford, to settle this in one payment - just a ball part figure please...
                                Hi niddy,
                                Yes they got the ccj it was enforceable, debt now just uder £2000 repayments £10 per month set by court no % to be added. OK this will take 18 years to pay off, What idiots cl finance were taking me to court cost them £190 its going to take 2 years just to get that back, muppets, I could offer £500-£600 as long as they remove the ccj otherwise it not worth me settling credit worthiness is shot untill 2016 at least anyway but I really am not interested in getting credit again. So I could pay the £10 pm for a year and the a couple of hundred then just to have it marked as satisfied if they accept a F&F.
                                thanks as always
                                Helmsman

Comment

Working...
                                X