GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Helmsman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmsman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helmsman UE Diary

Hiya

Barclaycard - this is unenforceable as there is no physical agreement, its simply terms - respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied

Citi / Cabot - there was no recon attached, did they not actually send you one then? If not, and all you got was terms then send this: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied If however they did send an agreement, please email it to me.

HSBC - I cannot read it properly, it's impossible to say for sure so lets presume it is unenforceable (at least illegible) and respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      Letter today AIC regarding MBNA will accept 50% of balance to close this account, how kind but this is UE as they have no CCA and have sent me a letter saying this. will ignore.
      Just ignore this! Muppets

Letter CL finance Notice of default sums £1 for a letter please contact us this is HSBC card. Ignore as well.
      Can you explain what this is? Ideally send me a copy please.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter from calder re barclaycard Intention to sell debt.
        Ignore this.

Cap 1 disputing acc in dispute will utilise dcas to collect monies, we have 2 Cap1 cards but they are only interested in the lower amount card suppose they are seeing how far we will go to defend no contact for 5 months on second card. this is UE.
        Ignore this as well.

Moorcroft have now got the lloyds card may issue proceedings on 1/4/11 intention of litigation. By the date I think they may be joking. this is UE.
        Send this back asap: --->
        Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Comment

Hopefully the cca agreements from hsbc citi and b/card should reaching you this time all 3 sent seperately.
          Yep and replied above.

Comment

CITI I wiil just send the letter Cabot sent as it was with 100 pages of statements and T/Cs no agreement or anything with a signature
            You send this back to whoever sent the cca to you: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

hi niddy.
              Thanks very much for all the answers you have posted for me, hope you had a fantastic holiday. Just got back from disneyland Paris with the grandchildren all thanks to you, they had a great time. loads of letters to get through but they can wait. Will be pleased to send a larger than normal donation this month I know you dont expect it but a big thank you anyway.
              All the best
              Helmsman
              Last edited by helmsman; 2 April 2011, 21:08.

Comment

hi niddy,
                Letter from 1st credit ref marbles UE pay up or they will recommend to there client Legal Action do not underestimate the seriousness of this matter.
                many thanks
                Helmsman

Comment

Will be pleased to send a larger than normal donation this month I know you dont expect it but a big thank you anyway.
                  Aaaaw thank you for the kind donation - it was really kind of you

Comment

hi niddy,
                    Letter from 1st credit ref marbles UE pay up or they will recommend to there client Legal Action do not underestimate the seriousness of this matter.
                    many thanks
                    Helmsman
                    Send this to 1st Credit: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

hi niddy',
                      All letters posted off re your advice will await next developements. All diaries updated as well.

So state of accounts so far.
                      8 accounts Enforceable no interest or charges being added token payments only.
                      2 accounts unenforceable with letters confirming no cca available. value £12000
                      8 accounts unenforceable letters back and forth but no payments being made.
                      many thanks
                      helmsman

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

hi niddy,
                          Letter fredricksons re capital 1 UE. Last chance before recommending cap1 instruct solicitors issue claim at my address. At this late stage a gesture of goodwill prepared to accept full and final settlement if contact in 48hrs. Carter solicitors already had threat of litigation letter. Ignore or should I send anything.
                          many thanks

Comment

hi niddy,
                            Letter fredricksons re capital 1 UE. Last chance before recommending cap1 instruct solicitors issue claim at my address. At this late stage a gesture of goodwill prepared to accept full and final settlement if contact in 48hrs. Carter solicitors already had threat of litigation letter. Ignore or should I send anything.
                            many thanks
                            Send this to Fredricksons: ---> Enough is Enough Template

Comment

hi niddy.
                              Thankyou for your reply I think the enough is enough letter should do the trick.
                              Many thanks
                              Helmsman

Comment

hi niddy.
                                Thankyou for your reply I think the enough is enough letter should do the trick.
                                Many thanks
                                Helmsman
                                We can but hope can't we! best of luck

Comment

Working...
                                X