GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

Originally posted by pixiechick View Post
    Yep - just ignore
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update to Capital One http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...1&postcount=15

Send 'sold whilst in default of cca request' letter?
      Yep, the new version

---> NEW Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Of course!!
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

A couple of things received today from Fredricksons re Capital One credit card ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...1&postcount=15

I assume ignore and see what they come up with next?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Final demand received today (red paper AND red lettering!) from Lewis Debt Recovery giving me until Friday to pay the full amount owing . This is regarding a credit card account which is too new to be UE and has been defaulted.

I stopped paying 6 months ago having made token payments for a few months before that. I have just been ignoring the lender's letters.

They go on to make the usual threats about legal action and dcas calling at my home

I'll just ignore and see what happens next.

Also received an annual statement for my GE Money loan ( http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...57&postcount=5 ) which at first Niddy said was UE and then said it was enforceable after all .

I stopped making payments in April (they wouldn't accept token payments.) In November they said they may sell the debt to a debt collector but all I've had are letters from GE Money themselves saying that my account is in arrears. There's a fee for Default Notice in November on my statement but wasn't showing when I checked my credit report recently (just had 'not updated' from Jan to June and nothing at all for the rest of the year.)
            Last edited by Pixie; 9 February 2011, 11:45.

Comment

A couple of things received today from Fredricksons re Capital One credit card ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...1&postcount=15

I assume ignore and see what they come up with next?
              Yep, see what happens next

Comment

Final demand received today (red paper AND red lettering!) from Lewis Debt Recovery giving me until Friday to pay the full amount owing . This is regarding a credit card account which is too new to be UE and has been defaulted.

I stopped paying 6 months ago having made token payments for a few months before that. I have just been ignoring the lender's letters.

They go on to make the usual threats about legal action and dcas calling at my home

I'll just ignore and see what happens next.

Also received an annual statement for my GE Money loan ( http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...57&postcount=5 ) which at first Niddy said was UE and then said it was enforceable after all .

I stopped making payments in April (they wouldn't accept token payments.) In November they said they may sell the debt to a debt collector but all I've had are letters from GE Money themselves saying that my account is in arrears. There's a fee for Default Notice in November on my statement but wasn't showing when I checked my credit report recently (just had 'not updated' from Jan to June and nothing at all for the rest of the year.)
                I'd just wait and see what happens on all counts, not much we can do really - its more a case of if and when they try and take court action, that we change tactics.......

Comment

Received another one today that I'll have to wait and see

(Rockwell's re M&S card)

Comment

Received another one today that I'll have to wait and see

(Rockwell's re M&S card)

Comment

Received a very kind offer today from Debt Managers re my UE Barclaycard account.

My overdue account may qualify for a reduction and I have to phone them immediately to discuss any possible discount.

Do they really think I'm so stupid?!!!

It goes on to say that settlement of this overdue account may help to improve my financial status. It would be a miracle if it did!

Comment

Barlcaycard must be trying to get some money back Pixe. I had one of those letters today from Credit Solutions re my Barclaycard........what bargains we are missing. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post
                          Barlcaycard must be trying to get some money back Pixe. I had one of those letters today from Credit Solutions re my Barclaycard........what bargains we are missing. lol

Comment

Letter from fpc saying that they can confirm that their client has no record of receiving a request for documents under the Consumer Credit Act.

Do I ignore or do I send them a copy of the letter from Capital One which begins "I write in response to your request for a copy of your executed agreement and statement of account under Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act" that I received in October?

Also received a letter from Link Financial Ltd headed "sale of your debt" and saying that GE Money has assigned them my debt.

Ignore?

Comment

Received a very kind offer today from Debt Managers re my UE Barclaycard account.

My overdue account may qualify for a reduction and I have to phone them immediately to discuss any possible discount.

Do they really think I'm so stupid?!!!

It goes on to say that settlement of this overdue account may help to improve my financial status. It would be a miracle if it did!

Comment

Letter from fpc saying that they can confirm that their client has no record of receiving a request for documents under the Consumer Credit Act.

Do I ignore or do I send them a copy of the letter from Capital One which begins "I write in response to your request for a copy of your executed agreement and statement of account under Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act" that I received in October?
                                I would send them a photocopy of that letter with the relevant text quoted, highlighted so they can't miss it..... just add a cover letter saying, read the attached - return the account to the OC and go away! Or words to that effect!

Also received a letter from Link Financial Ltd headed "sale of your debt" and saying that GE Money has assigned them my debt. Ignore?
                                Yep, just ignore it.....

Please remember to see this thread here: ---> Uploading Documents

Comment

Working...
                                X