GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

My Barclay cards never even contacted me in the past 8 months or so (i think they have given up)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lucky you 5corpio!

I received a letter today from DVSL (Data Verification Services Ltd) saying that they're trying to re-establish contact with me or, if I'm not the person named on the letter, they would like any information I might have as to where I (the above-named person) now lives.

I had a phone call from these a couple of weeks ago but they wouldn't say who they were, just repeated DVSL, so I hung up on them.

I'm not sure who they're trying to get the information for, though entries on 'who calls me?' suggest that they are part of Capquest.

I haven't tried to 'hide' from any of my creditors and I use this address on any correspondence I have with them. No doubt time will tell who they are acting for.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
        Received a letter from Barclaycard - "further to your letter requesting a copy of your executed agreement" (letter sent almost 12 months ago, account UE), they have sent me yet more terms and conditions.

The only difference (apart from the up-to-date T&Cs being different) is that they have included a page with my name and address at the time typed in a corner and a box with "your right to cancel" in the centre. I don't see how this could possibly make the agreement enforceable so I will ignore and see what they come back with next.

The last contact on this account was a 'Notice of Intended Litigation' from Moorcroft earlier this month to which I responded with the 'Threat O Gram - letter before action' template.
        Yep, just ignore it for now!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lucky you 5corpio!

I received a letter today from DVSL (Data Verification Services Ltd) saying that they're trying to re-establish contact with me or, if I'm not the person named on the letter, they would like any information I might have as to where I (the above-named person) now lives.

I had a phone call from these a couple of weeks ago but they wouldn't say who they were, just repeated DVSL, so I hung up on them.

I'm not sure who they're trying to get the information for, though entries on 'who calls me?' suggest that they are part of Capquest.

I haven't tried to 'hide' from any of my creditors and I use this address on any correspondence I have with them. No doubt time will tell who they are acting for.
          Just ignore this - muppets!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Received another 'Notice of Intended Litigation' from Moorcroft, this time regarding my LTSB credit card (UE).

Last time (re Barclaycard account) Niddy told me to send this
            Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Should I send the same again or a different one?

Comment

Received another 'Notice of Intended Litigation' from Moorcroft, this time regarding my LTSB credit card (UE).

last letter sent to Barclay Ref: Moorcroft about 'intended Litigation' by them "A New letter:

Enough is Enough Template

But, i would wait from Niddy comments, incase wrong reccomendation Pixie

Comment

As this is for a different account then yes, send the same again. 5corpsis right, had it been the same account/different DCA but as it's the same DCA with a new account then you follow the same process and send this; ---> Threat of Legal Action - CCA Request in Default
                Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 10 May 2011, 21:22. Reason: wrong name used lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                  last letter sent to Barclay Ref: Moorcroft about 'intended Litigation' by them "A New letter:

Enough is Enough Template

But, i would wait from Niddy comments, incase wrong reccomendation Pixie

Nearly mate - see comments above

Comment

As this is for a different account then yes, send the same again. Swanny is right, had it been the same account/different DCA but as it's the same DCA with a new account then you follow the same process and send this; ---> Threat of Legal Action - CCA Request in Default

Swanny? It was 5corpio! Poor Swanny gets blamed for everything.

Thanks Niddy. I'll get that sent off.

Comment

Thanks Niddy. I'll get that sent off.
                      Oops its cos they is all green and I struggle to differentiate between them - shoot, you're green too - arghhhhh get me outta ere!

Best of luck Pixie

Comment

Oops its cos they is all green and I struggle to differentiate between them - shoot, you're green too - arghhhhh get me outta ere!

Best of luck Pixie

Can't get yourself out of the hole you've dug that easily...

Comment

He does? Good job i'm not paranoid.
                          And Green being Niddy's fav colour too.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                            And Green being Niddy's fav colour too.
                            Niddy slap on it's way to you boyo......

Comment

Received letter today from Capquest re Capital One account (UE) http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...=8951#post8951

Thought Capquest would turn up sooner or later! Fredrickson's obviously decided they weren't getting anywhere.

They make the usual threats

Will send the 'New - account sold whilst in default of CCA request' letter.

Comment

Received letter today from Capquest re Capital One account (UE) http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...=8951#post8951

Thought Capquest would turn up sooner or later! Fredrickson's obviously decided they weren't getting anywhere.

They make the usual threats

Will send the 'New - account sold whilst in default of CCA request' letter.
                                I think CapQuest are flavour of the month with them, I've recently been swapped from Fredericksons to CrapQuest... Enjoy!! They're even bigger muppets than Fredericksons
                                Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                                SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Working...
                                X