GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

Thanks for the fast reply Niddy.

What a bunch of tossers Capital One and Fredrickson's are! Can't they keep track of what's going on?!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
      What a bunch of tossers Capital One and Fredrickson's are! Can't they keep track of what's going on?!
      Ermmm, nope! I just made a new Niddy Special - just for those pair of muppets ---> Capital One DCA Template -
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hmm. Today I got a 'letter before action' from Fredrickson's.

Do I send them the template above or Threat O Gram - Letter Before Action?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes Pixie send the template you mention here..... its most appropriate really
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Will do.

Buckets from me too!

Comment

Buckets from me too!

Comment

Letter today from Red Castle Recoveries re M&S card - 'Act now to avoid the need for court action'.

Haven't heard anything from this card since February when I last responded with Rockwells.

Should I send the New account sold whilst in default of cca request letter?

Buckets in advance.

Comment

Letter today from Red Castle Recoveries re M&S card - 'Act now to avoid the need for court action'.

Haven't heard anything from this card since February when I last responded with Rockwells.

Should I send the New account sold whilst in default of cca request letter?

Buckets in advance.
                  Yes send that Pixie - and stop the buckets comments or you'll get a tanned hide (from Allan)!

Comment

catching up with me, got letter from their Solicitor 'Bryan Carter'

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                      catching up with me, got letter from their Solicitor 'Bryan Carter'
                      Ooooer - have you!

Comment

Bloody Capital One! Talk about the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!

I have received a letter from Capital One themselves thanking me for writing back about my cca request - I haven't corresponded with Capital One themselves for more than 6 months.

Will just ignore as it's basically a creditor's final response.

Comment

Bloody Capital One! Talk about the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!

I have received a letter from Capital One themselves thanking me for writing back about my cca request - I haven't corresponded with Capital One themselves for more than 6 months.

Yup i got one of them as well, 6-8 mth last communications or something lol the day after Fredricksons Inter Ltd Solicitors sent me

Comment

me too,

Comment

yep, just ignore it - idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

yep, just ignore it - idiots!
                                Letter from Fredrickson's today re Capital One (UE) thanking me for my letter and telling me that, if I require documentation under the CCA Act, I can request it directly from their client with the appropriate fee of £1. In the meantime I've to contact them with my payment proposals.

Do they read the letters I send them?

Will just ignore.

Comment

Working...
                                X