GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Thank you all. At the start when you're getting mountains of threatening letters it seems like there's no end in sight but there is
    I remember that feeling well......Then I found AAD and things got so much better......

Well done Pixie, it must be such a great feeling. I do love to hear of good news stories here, It proves the system works and gives inspiration to those starting out or already on the journey
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I received a letter yesterday from Capquest re my Lloyds TSB account. They're prepared to offer me a settlement figure which could represent a significant saving for me. Even though they don't say what the settlement figure might be I doubt it will be £0 which is how much I'll be paying them as this account is SB. I don't know why they waste the paper!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Maybe think you are a scaredy cat xxx
        Last edited by nanna58; 20 February 2017, 16:44.
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

I received a letter yesterday from Capquest re my Lloyds TSB account. They're prepared to offer me a settlement figure which could represent a significant saving for me. Even though they don't say what the settlement figure might be I doubt it will be £0 which is how much I'll be paying them as this account is SB. I don't know why they waste the paper!
          Looks like they are trying to appeal to your good nature pixie. you KNOW they cant enforce it. they still see it as collectable. please give us some cash. oh go on please. ha ha far to much time on there hands these guys

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            May think you are a scaredy cat xxx
            How you doing nanna. keeping well and ahead in the game i hope. x

Comment

I'm the Stucky thank you are you ?
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

I'm the Stucky thank you are you ?
                yep nanna doing fine at the mo. thanks and take care

Comment

Maybe think you are a scaredy cat xxx
                  I'm no scaredy cat nanna - just ask Allan!

Originally posted by stuckinarut View Post
                  Looks like they are trying to appeal to your good nature pixie. you KNOW they cant enforce it. they still see it as collectable. please give us some cash. oh go on please. ha ha far to much time on there hands these guys
                  I am quite good natured stuckinarut - but not when it comes to dcas

Comment

Hi Pixie. Thanks again for your help over the last few days (and before) with the HSBC account. I've started to read your UE Diary....... amazing!! Congratulations for everything you've achieved!! Even after only reading a few pages I'm sure your diary will be a great source of reference and seeing how you respond with the various template letters alone is very instructive. I realise anything input on AAD is guidance and I must interpret any such guidance to suit my own circumstances; thanks again however for your input and congratulations on a fantastic effort.

Comment

I've only just seen your post Zeppelin . Thank you for your kind words.

At the start of the UE journey 6 years seems a very long way off but it really does go quite fast. My credit file is now almost clear with only my OD showing on there. It's due to come off my file later in the summer but the debt is now SB. I've recently applied for, and received, a credit card with £1000 limit but there is no way I'm going to get in the mess I did before!

Comment

I've only just seen your post Zeppelin . Thank you for your kind words.

At the start of the UE journey 6 years seems a very long way off but it really does go quite fast. My credit file is now almost clear with only my OD showing on there. It's due to come off my file later in the summer but the debt is now SB. I've recently applied for, and received, a credit card with £1000 limit but there is no way I'm going to get in the mess I did before!
                        You're very welcome and congratulations again!!

Comment

Working...
                        X