GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pixie's UE diary

Originally posted by pixiechick
    Hi

Emailed you the M&S agreement again, though I think it will still be enforceable.
    It is indeed, unfortunately. However, lets see what happens yea? You knew a couple were enforceable so all you'd do is speak to CCCS etc at the end and sort a DMP out for any enforceable stuff, at least you'll be financially better off long term though which is the main thing. 2 2
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well, I'll blag it as long as I can! (and my balance outstanding with M&S is nowhere near as much as Matty's or Slug's so that [size=5]might work in my favour ;Hmm )
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter from Try-it-on today saying that they remain very disappointed that I haven't settled the debt (as if I could!) or made satisfactory repayment proposals (as if I would!)

They are recommending that solicitors should be instructed to commence court proceedings (don't see how without a properly executed cca) and go on to say all the terrible things that could happen eg a charge placed against my property - don't have one! or my employer deducts money from my salary - don't have one of them either!

Also had a letter from Capital One with 5 'thank you's for being a customer and saying how I can have all these special offers ;LOL Err...No Thank You!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter from Try-it-on today saying that they remain very disappointed that I haven't settled the debt (as if I could!) or made satisfactory repayment proposals (as if I would!)

They are recommending that solicitors should be instructed to commence court proceedings (don't see how without a properly executed cca) and go on to say all the terrible things that could happen eg a charge placed against my property - don't have one! or my employer deducts money from my salary - don't have one of them either!

Also had a letter from Capital One with 5 'thank you's for being a customer and saying how I can have all these special offers ;LOL Err...No Thank You!!
          Hiya, send this to try-it-on (unless you already have in the past) :---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/view ... 2318#p2318

As for crappy 1 - we all got one of those, its a waste of time to me LOL....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No I haven't sent one of those before so I'll get it sent off.

The Capital One thing went straight into the re-cycling!

Comment

The Capital One thing went straight into the re-cycling!
              ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Had a message left on answerphone today asking me to ring Rockwell's - of course I'm not going to!

I'm just curious as to which debt it might refer to as this is the first I've heard of them. Oh well, I'll just wait for them to write to me.

Comment

Rockwells is the preferred dca of lloyds - if that helps? Lol.

I should start a guide cos they all go through the same useless companies.... In fact thinking about it, it could well be your bank cos they tend to have an up to date landline....

You'll find out soon enough lol.

Comment

Still nothing further from Rockwell's..

2 letters from Capital One: one saying that they've satisfied s. 78 (mentioning the McGuffick and Carey cases and a load of waffling about documents and physical connections and substance!!) presumably I send the 'Debtor's final response' letter?

The other one saying thank you for my letter (stop phoning letter?) and they'll investigate and give me an answer within 4 weeks.)

Comment

Another phone call today from Rockwell's but nothing in writing so I still don't know which debt it refers to.

GE Money have been calling several times a day and the calls seem to be getting more frequent. This week they've changed the number they call on every day. I think they're trying to trick me if I've got a True Call or blocked numbers. Should I just wait until they put something in writing? (I think I know the answer to that!! ;LOL )

Comment

Hiya

Yep just ignore both the above - nothing needs doing right now.....

Comment

Pixie

Crappy1 final response - you send nothing back, no need to. 2

Update this as and when they/their DCA writes out. ;-y

Comment

Finally received a letter from Rockwell's - it's the M&S debt. I've to pay in full within 10 days otherwise they will take immediate action. If I can't pay, I've to phone the pre-legal department. This debt is enforceable. Do I need to contact them yet?

Comment

Finally received a letter from Rockwell's - it's the M&S debt. I've to pay in full within 10 days otherwise they will take immediate action. If I can't pay, I've to phone the pre-legal department. This debt is enforceable. Do I need to contact them yet?
                              Hi stranger, oooer - have you fixed the interwebby now then (I feel sooo bad about what happened)...?

Regards to this, they cannot do much as you do not own your home and do not work, I would be tempted to send this to Rockwells: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

You have nothing to lose really....

Comment

Erm... the account isn't in dispute...

The Rockwell letter says that if I phone I will be "asked to provide a full statement of income and expenditure in order to validate any instalment/temporary arrangement."

Should I just send a letter saying what you said above (ie I don't own my own home and I'm not working) or wait to see what happens & then write?

Comment

Working...
                                X