GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pixie's UE diary

Originally posted by pixiechick
    This is the update:

Marks and Spencer

October Final Demand received, for full payment of balance or they'll get the dcas in and give me a default. I've to ring them within 48 hours to agree repayment of the debt.
    Thanks, just ignore them cos you're blagging it anyway. You'll need to start thinking about whether you'll settle for a F&F or a monthly repayment if they decide to pursue things..... they won't yet but still, you do need to think what you want to do with any enforceable accounts......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update

Lloyds TSB - standard letter - ignore?

Capital One - cca (letter dated before the last letter saying they needed more time to look into it!) plus pages of T&Cs. Emailed to Niddy.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

UpdateCapital One - cca (letter dated before the last letter saying they needed more time to look into it!) plus pages of T&Cs. Emailed to Niddy.
        Hiya, i've emailed you - they say they have sent an agreement but there isn't one.... unless you forgot to attach it then respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

If you forgot to attach it then please ignore the above and re-send it me. Thanks. 2
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
          I've emailed you (I [size=5]thought I'd attached it before ;Red )

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya

You'd respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

* This has the latest OFT guidance issued Friday within it as well...... so it's bang upto date.

Comment

Thanks Niddy. I'll get that posted.
              So it's UE?

Comment

Thanks Niddy. I'll get that posted.
                So it's UE?
                Yep - its an application form with no prescribed terms and not linked to any either, within the signatory fields...... You could have agreed to anything!

Comment

Update to Barclaycard - will send 'account sold while in dispute' letter once I've got the job interviews out of the way (though I know it's still part of Barclaycard/Mercers.)

Comment

Update to Barclaycard - will send 'account sold while in dispute' letter once I've got the job interviews out of the way (though I know it's still part of Barclaycard/Mercers.)
                    What is the update? Was it this:

October letter from Calder - pay in full within 7 days
                    If so then yep, send the new account sold template - here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Comment

I think the ccs have been saving up their letters, I got 5 today (well, 4 letters and a statement.)

They're just general letters though - "you have responded to our attempts to contact you", "we may default you", "if you don't pay in full, we may sell your account to a dca" etc. One even sent a direct debit form so that I can set one up to pay my credit card. Yeah right - it's unenforceable!

I've also been getting several phone calls which I am ignoring (going to get rid of landline soon as hardly use it anyway.) I find it funny when they leave messages such as "it is imperative that you call us back by 9pm tonight." Why? Is the world going to end? Are they going to drop a bomb on my house?

Comment

Letter received from Arrow Global/Westcot.

Presumably I send the 'account sold while in dispute' letter?

Comment

Hiya yes send that to arrow..

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hiya

Regards to your email re M&S - no action necessary. Please resend the agreement and terms so I can clarify this for you - sorry, my mind hasn't been properly on the job lately so will recheck it for you to confirm one way or another...

Comment

Hi

Emailed you the M&S agreement again, though I think it will still be enforceable.

I've read the posts on Matty's and Slug's diaries about M&S not hanging around. ;EEK For once, I'm grateful that I no longer own my own house...

Don't worry about not getting back to me sooner. I know you've had a lot on your plate k

Comment

Working...
                                X