GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pixie's UE diary

Originally posted by pixiechick
    Wow!! Thank you for the praise. Promise I won't get big-headed (well maybe just a tiny bit.. ) ;LOL
    You deserve to get big headed, its great seeing such a fluent and colourful diary - I am telling people to copy this so haha - its on my to do list, create a template of questions to populate a diary! But to be fair, why demand info that people may not know - so best to just ask for it, instead of a pre-selective drop down box form element (which I was considering).... 2

Again, thanks for the excellent diary example.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I can't take all the credit - I used Locke's diary as a starting point.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I can't take all the credit - I used Locke's diary as a starting point.
        Shhh, you're not admitting that a man showed you the way are you
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update - Tesco - though I don't think any action needs to be taken

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Update - Tesco - though I don't think any action needs to be taken
            Quite vague, to say the least ;Hmm ;Hmm

Comment

Update for Lloyds TSB

I'll scan and email to you Niddy.
              There are 9 pages of terms and conditions ;EEK I'll only email these if you think you need to see them.

Comment

Nah, no need for terms - thanks!! Just the CCA and cover letter is great!

Comment

Didn't think so! Cca and letter on their way

Comment

This is the standards Lloyds bollix that they sent out - remember the old thread I had about this (see here: ---> http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... count=3554 ) - notice the letter, and the date of my post? ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Anyway, respond to Lloyds with this ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Basically, it is unenforceable as there are no prescribed terms intact and it is an application form. :UE

Comment

I thought so but thank you for confirming it ;-y 2

Comment

Update - M&S - emailed to you.

Comment

Update - M&S - emailed to you.
                          Morning!

It is enforceable, which we presumed it would be anyway so not to worry, time to blag it and see what they want to do next - as such, just ignore them for the time being and let us know if/when they write out again. Ideally we want them to default you.... ;-y

Comment

Update - M&S

I assume I ignore it and let them default me k

Comment

Why what's the update? Lol

Comment

This is the update:

Marks and Spencer

October Final Demand received, for full payment of balance or they'll get the dcas in and give me a default. I've to ring them within 48 hours to agree repayment of the debt.

Comment

Working...
                                X