GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
    They're even bigger muppets than Fredericksons

I've read that they're a bunch of tossers bullies muppets.

Oh well, they can't do anything worse than what I've already had thrown at me.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
      Received letter today from Capquest re Capital One account (UE) - Will send the 'New - account sold whilst in default of CCA request' letter.
      Yep, send that Pixie
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Two letters today.

One from Moorcroft (in bright yellow envelope) re LTSB account http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=14 (UE) headed 'IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE LITIGATION'. I have to pay or phone them before 23rd May or they may recommend their solicitors to issue legal action. They sent a notice of intended litigation 10 days ago to which I responded with the 'Threat O Gram - letter before action' template. How to respond to this latest letter?

Also received a letter from Link Financial re GE Money loan http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...57&postcount=5. I last heard from them in February saying that they wrote previously informing me that they were now owners of the account and that their intentions are not to allow me to leave the account unpaid. If I don't contact them they'll get their AssetInvestigation Department to validate my personal data and pursue any action that may prove necessary to recover the balance without further reference to me. Not sure what to do about this one.
        Last edited by Pixie; 19 May 2011, 11:53.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Two letters today.

One from Moorcroft (in bright yellow envelope) re LTSB account http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=14 (UE) headed 'IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE LITIGATION'. I have to pay or phone them before 23rd May or they may recommend their solicitors to issue legal action. They sent a notice of intended litigation 10 days ago to which I responded with the 'Threat O Gram - letter before action' template. How to respond to this latest letter?
          Send this: ---> Enough is Enough Template

Also received a letter from Link Financial re GE Money loan http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...57&postcount=5. I last heard from them in February saying that they wrote previously informing me that they were now owners of the account and that their intentions are not to allow me to leave the account unpaid. If I don't contact them they'll get their AssetInvestigation Department to validate my personal data and pursue any action that may prove necessary to recover the balance without further reference to me. Not sure what to do about this one.
          Send this: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Re Link Financial - this is the loan that at first you thought was UE then, on looking at the agreement again, decided was enforceable. Should I still send that template? (not doubting you - just checking.)

Comment

Yep keep playing the game for now.....

Comment

Ok boss

Comment

Ok boss
                  Reason being, what else can you do? It's not like you have the dosh stashed in your bag to pay it is it? So you need to see how far they'll go and if they issue court papers, make an offer again :niddy

Comment

Two letters today, both from Capquest (re Capital One acount - UE)

The first one, dated 23/5, says that, prior to the start of legal proceedings various cgecks are undertaken and this process has established that there are no ccjs registered against me at my above address. Good checks then! More likely that they've checked and decided it's not worth them bothering!

The second one, dated 24/5 (in response to account sold whilst in default letter), says that they can't comment on the dispute as it was raised prior to their involvement and they were unaware of any existing query so they are closing the account on their system. Left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing? Muppets!

Presumably it will be passed on elsewhere so I'll ignore until I hear again.

Comment

The first one, dated 23/5, says that, prior to the start of legal proceedings various cgecks are undertaken and this process has established that there are no ccjs registered against me at my above address. Good checks then! More likely that they've checked and decided it's not worth them bothering!
                      I have recently had the same letter from CrapQuest. Also Cap One, also UE. Wonder what we'll get next.
                      Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                      SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Presumably it will be passed on elsewhere so I'll ignore until I hear again.
                        They really are idiots!

Just ignore till they get back to you then

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
                          I have recently had the same letter from CrapQuest. Also Cap One, also UE. Wonder what we'll get next.
                          Hopefully a break while they go sort themselves out!

Comment

Letter from Link Financial (GE Money loan) saying that I have recently made a request for s78 documents (no I didn't!) but, as they only bought the debt in February, they do not hold the documentation. They have requested them from GE Money so that they can send them to me.

Will ignore until I hear from them again.

Comment

Re. Capital One account --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...1&postcount=15

I wondered where it would be passed to after CapQuest said they were closing the account, well today I found out - back to Fredricksons!!

The letter gives no indication that they've had the account before and it has a different Fredrickson's reference number than before.

Not sure how to respond to this. Do I send another 'New - Account sold whilst in default of cca request' letter to them, write and tell them to refer to previous correspondence between us quoting previous reference number, send 'enough is enough' letter or ignore?

Comment

Just send a copy of previous correspondence and tell them you've had enough, pass it back to crappy1 and "do one"; so to speak!

Muppets

Comment

Working...
                                X