GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
    Hi,
    yep, 18 years it will take me to pay them.
    A lot longer than that for me
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i WOULD PROBS BE DEAD
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ooops! a lot of 'chat' on here.

To save Niddy having to trawl back through the posts, I got a text message the other day asking me to phone the Lewis group -they were the dca for Santander who got the ccj against me. (they actually sent me 1 letter, plus 1 letter from Howard Cohen before I got the court form)

I don't know how they got my phone number and I'm certainly not going to ring them!

Comment

Letter yesterday form Link finacial who now own my GE Money debt, enclosing my agreement. Blagging this so will just ignore for now.

Two letters today from Fredricksons. One very nicely worded one asking me to phone them about my Capital One ( UE) account. They've been dealing with this for a while (with another dca inbetween) so I'm just going to ignore.

The second one was a typical 'Do not ignore - immediate payment required' letter for my Tesco (UE) card which has now been passed to them. Will send the new account sold while in dispute template.

Comment

Nice one - seems you're all up-to-date here
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

First anniversary of sending my first cca requests.

Can't believe how far I've come mentally.

Comment

Fantastic feeling when you look back at how you were and how are now isn't it. Well done you!

Comment

Just added a little bit to the opening post of my diary.

I couldn't have done it without Niddy and this forum.

Comment

Letter today from Red Castle re M&S card (enforceable) saying that M&S provided me with my agreement last year which I signed for (they kindly provided the electronic proof of delivery).

I will ignore and see what they come up with next.

Comment

Letter today from those nice people at Moorcroft in alovely summery yellow envelope - possible litigation - if I don't phone/pay them they may recommend their client to take legal action.

Should I send 'Threat - O- Gram - Letter before action'?

Comment

They won't take action! IMO send that letter to them. Moorcroft are spineless, and to think in my really early days (mid 80's) I paid them religiously every week on a debt till it was paid off in full.

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post

They won't take action! IMO send that letter to them. Moorcroft are spineless, and to think in my really early days (mid 80's) I paid them religiously every week on a debt till it was paid off in full.

I know that!!

They had that letter a few months ago for another account.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                            Letter today from those nice people at Moorcroft in alovely summery yellow envelope - possible litigation - if I don't phone/pay them they may recommend their client to take legal action.

yes Pixie, send that off asap

---> 'Threat - O- Gram - Letter before action'?
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sent 'Threat-O-Gram - letter before Action' (updated) to Moorcroft today re LTSB card.

When I was updating my diary I've noticed that they've already had (in May) the previous version in response to the same letter I've received this week.

I was wondering if it would matter - then I thought sod it! If they can send out the same letters for the same account then so can I! It's too late anyway because it's in the post.

I thought the Threat-O-Gram letter I'd sent to them previously was in relation to my Barclaycard account which they're also dealing with. Edit: They had a Threat-O-Gram letter in April for my Barclaycard. Maybe one day they'll read them!
                              Last edited by Pixie; 15 July 2011, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post

Can you send me a copy of this please - summat I want to check over Pixie...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X