GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pixie's UE diary

Pixie, just sit tight.

No responses necessary at this stage.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter from Green's Solicitors (for Tesco debt/Try-it-on) saying they are likely to commence court proceedings against me without further notice - saying they assume I won't settle this matter on amicable and reasonable terms! epe

Presumably I send the 'Threat of Litigation' letter?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixiechick
        Letter from Green's Solicitors (for Tesco debt/Try-it-on) saying they are likely to commence court proceedings against me without further notice - saying they assume I won't settle this matter on amicable and reasonable terms! epe

Presumably I send the 'Threat of Litigation' letter?
        Hiya, send this: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy. I'll send that, though I sent the same letter to Triton themselves in November. dy :kermit :bert !!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Actually Niddy, I think I might send this ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/v...p?p=2319#p2319 as that was the letter you said for Phoenix and Pebbles to send to Green's (same dca and OC).

I know we can't compare cases but they have had the other letter - and Green's are still part of RBS.

If I'm doing wrong you can me :red

Comment

Actually Niddy, I think I might send this ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/v...p?p=2319#p2319 as that was the letter you said for Phoenix and Pebbles to send to Green's (same dca and OC).

I know we can't compare cases but they have had the other letter - and Green's are still part of RBS.

If I'm doing wrong you can me :red
              Hiya, yep and the reason I don't want you sending this template is cos Green have seen two like this in the last month - therefore we do slightly change things, thus I always say never compare!

I know you have sent that to Try-it-on and that is why you now send the same letter to their pursuers..... it does make sense (to me), maybe i'm not explaining myself properly? But basically, the template I suggested was correct.

However you are free to send whatever template you want Pixie, I only try to offer guidance. mile

Comment

Oops!! :red

Sorry, already sent it!

If I'd known why you said to send that one I would've sent it. I just thought you were rushing a bit to catch up and didn't realise that Triton had already had the threat-o-gram letter.

I promise that in future I'll do what say - as you must have a reason for saying it!

I'll see what they come back with - no use crying over spilt milk now. (for me)

Comment

:kermit

Just to clarify, whilst it may appear i'm rushing - i do actually read and acknowledge what people ask! It's not exactly very professional skimming threads that i babysit lol. That's why i leave them a few days - til i have time to properly respond.

Haha. Doh!!

Comment

I am now officially a :kermit !!

I wasn't in any way suggesting that you were unprofessional. I know just how hard you work to help us on this forum. I shall now go and sit on the naughty step...

Comment

I am now officially a :kermit !!

I wasn't in any way suggesting that you were unprofessional. I know just how hard you work to help us on this forum. I shall now go and sit on the naughty step...
                      ;;L ;;L

Behave silly - I was just clarifying things - honest!

Comment

hiya Pixie

been referred here by Sir Niddy on how a fab diary looks like for him to help me

so have subbed to this diary of yours for true inspiration as i go along with mine,

good luck but so far i can see you have come a long way with niddys and this site's help fab

have a fun weekend maz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by crazymaz
                            hiya Pixie

been referred here by Sir Niddy on how a fab diary looks like for him to help me

so have subbed to this diary of yours for true inspiration as i go along with mine,

good luck but so far i can see you have come a long way with niddys and this site's help fab

have a fun weekend maz
                            Thanks maz. I didn't have a fun weekend - I was ill, but thanks for the wishes anyway!

Good luck with your UE journey.

Comment

Letters today:

Triton (for Tesco) saying that Tesco have complied with Consumer Credit Act. If I don't contact them within 7 days to arrange repayment, I leave them with no alternative but to take further action against me without warning or delay.

Yet another letter from GE Moneysaying what my arrears are, no threats! I get around 3 or 4 phone calls a day from them but I just let them go on to answerphone.

Letter from Lloyds TSB - they're sorry I have some concerns (in response to 'Stop phoning' letter?) I also get occassional phone calls from them but, like the others, they're not a problem because I don't answer them!

I also get up to 5 calls a day from Capital One - they refused to take my name off the calling list in response to the 'stop phoning' letter. :bert

Just going to ignore all of these. :teeth epe

Comment

Hiya

Yea, just ignore them all - best bet right now i'd say

Comment

Working...
                                X