GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pixie's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixie's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pixie's UE diary

Barclays always do this - don't worry, its nothing new lol...... see what happens, but you may well find Mercers come back to run the account once it is sold (if at all)..... gh
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter from Newmans re Tesco cc.

Another 'account sold while in default of cca request' (new version) letter coming up!

Plus yet another letter from GE Money telling me that I'm in arrears which I'm going to ignore. I bet they're really p!ssed off that they have to write to me now that they can't get me on the phone, even though I always let the answering machine pick up.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixiechick

Another 'account sold while in default of cca request' (new version) letter coming up!

Plus yet another letter from GE Money telling me that I'm in arrears which I'm going to ignore. I bet they're really p!ssed off that they have to write to me now that they can't get me on the phone, even though I always let the answering machine pick up.
        Yep, well done Pixie - keep us up to date with developments....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt

Yep, well done Pixie - keep us up to date with developments....

Good to see I can do something right and I'm not too thick after all nah

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You're not thick - lol, I do know that much haha, but you're

a) Blonde

b) female and

c) ermm, a blonde female!!

Comment

You're not thick - lol, I do know that much haha, but you're

a) Blonde

b) female and

c) ermm, a blonde female!!

:grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble

Comment

Big red 'Important Notice of Debt Collection' received from Westcott with regards to my mbna card, saying that, to avoid them taking further action, I must either pay in full or phone them (no chance of me doing either.)

Details of previous correspondence from Westcott & your reply:
                Letter today from Westcott (re MBNA credit card) saying that their client, Arrow Global, said that I need to make my request for a copy of the opening agreement and a statement of the account direct to themselves.

I'd received a letter on 4th November from Arrow Global saying that MBNA had assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest in my account to them and all payments and correspondence should be sent to Westcott.

I sent the 'account sold while in dispute' letter to both Westcott and Arrow Global on 5th November but I haven't received anything from Arrow Global.

Surely I don't need to make a cca request to Arrow Global and I can just ignore? The 'agreement' MBNA sent was UE. :beaker :fozzie :bunsen
                Hiya

No you do not need to send another CCA Request off, however it could be worthwhile doing it cos it does buy you time, and stop them from attempting to get "heavy"

It's really up to you, either ignore them or send another CCA off to annoy them.
                With Christmas and my 'problems' over New Year I didn't get round to sending a cca request to Arrow Global :red

What do you suggest? I know that Westcott are just making threats and attempting to intimidate. Is it too late to send a cca request off to Arrow Global? (You deemed the mbna cca UE)

Comment

Letter received from Rockwells (re M&S card) referring me back to their previous leter and saying that they've received confirmation from Royal Mail that the documentation I had requested was received and signed for. They will not enter into any further discussions or correspondence & suggest I should get legal advice if I'm querying the documents supplied.

Unless they receive firm and realistic repayment proposals within 14 woking days further recovery action will commence.
                  Last edited by Pixie; 17 January 2011, 10:37.

Comment

Another big red letter from Westcot, this time a 'Final Notice'.

Unless I make contact with them and agree to repayment of full amount within 10 days, collection activity will continue on the account. This may lead to a doorstep collector visiting or them or their client taking court action.

At least this time they give a date and details of what the action entails!

Will send 'Threat of doorstep visit' letter.

Comment

Letter from Newmans (re Tesco cc)

Say that they have conferred with their client and the CCA was sent in July, therefore their client is not in default of CCA request & they consider this matter resolved.

Do I need to do anything with this or just wait to see what their next step is?

Letter from SCM Solicitors re LTSB card.

If LTSB don't receive payment within 14 days court proceedings may be instigated against me without further reference.

Which letter should I send in reply (as I got a slapped wrist the last time I had a solicitor's letter )
                      Last edited by Pixie; 20 January 2011, 11:20.

Comment

Originally posted by pixiechick View Post
                        Big red 'Important Notice of Debt Collection' received from Westcott with regards to my mbna card, saying that, to avoid them taking further action, I must either pay in full or phone them (no chance of me doing either.)
                        Another big red letter from Westcot, this time a 'Final Notice'.

Unless I make contact with them and agree to repayment of full amount within 10 days, collection activity will continue on the account. This may lead to a doorstep collector visiting or them or their client taking court action.

At least this time they give a date and details of what the action entails!

Will send 'Threat of doorstep visit' letter.
                        Send this :---> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit Template & this: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Up to you if you merge into one, but the main points should be covered in the legal one so just add the bit about no visits to it maybe?
                        Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 22 January 2011, 14:11.

Comment

Letter received from Rockwells (re M&S card) referring me back to their previous leter and saying that they've received confirmation from Royal Mail that the documentation I had requested was received and signed for. They will not enter into any further discussions or correspondence & suggest I should get legal advice if I'm querying the documents supplied.

Unless they receive firm and realistic repayment proposals within 14 woking days further recovery action will commence.
                          Ok, lets see what happens then eh?

Comment

Letter from Newmans (re Tesco cc)

Say that they have conferred with their client and the CCA was sent in July, therefore their client is not in default of CCA request & they consider this matter resolved.

Do I need to do anything with this or just wait to see what their next step is?
                            No response necessary.....

Letter from SCM Solicitors re LTSB card.

If LTSB don't receive payment within 14 days court proceedings may be instigated against me without further reference. Which letter should I send in reply (as I got a slapped wrist the last time I had a solicitor's letter )
                            This: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Update to Barclaycard http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...13&postcount=2

Ignore?
                              Last edited by Pixie; 28 January 2011, 11:32.

Comment

Update to Capital One http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...1&postcount=15

Send 'sold whilst in default of cca request' letter?
                                Last edited by Pixie; 28 January 2011, 11:21.

Comment

Working...
                                X