GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Glitter UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glitter UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitter UE diary

Hi everyone

I have been paying 3 debts on a DMP managed by CCCS for over 5 years. I got into debt as my husband was out of work for many years, but our spending never reflected this. 5 years ago I had a lightbulb moment where I realized he wasn't going to get a job anytime soon and that I needed to take charge of our finances. Since then I have lived within our means, no matter how hard that has been at times (we also have 3 small children). Recently we split up and I have been left with the debts . It's time to sort myself out once and for all and get these debts off my back. First step, find out if they are enforceable.........

Re: Glitter UE diary

AKTIV KAPITAL (SAINSBURYS LOAN)

1. unsecured loan
    2. pre 2006
    3. £11,228
    4. last full payment made well over 5 years ago, DMP since (small payments)
    5. DMP (managed by CCCS)
    6. default feb 2006
    7. Aktiv Kapital own this debt.

Feb 2011 CCA request sent.
    Feb 2011 Letter received they do not have documents, Sainsburys cannot provide them, collections activity will cease.
    Last edited by glitter; 22 February 2011, 11:05.

Comment

CABOT FINANCIAL (GOLDFISH CREDIT CARD)

1. credit card
      2. pre 2006
      3. £5,694
      5. DMP (managed by CCCS)
      6. default feb 2009
      7. Cabot Financial (not sure if they own debt or managing for Goldfish?)

Feb 2011 Letter received saying they do not have info but have asked Goldfish for it and will receive within 12 days.
      Last edited by glitter; 16 February 2011, 12:52.

Comment

REGAL CREDIT (TESCO CREDIT CARD RBS)

1. credit card
        2. pre 2006
        3. £6.262
        5. DMP (managed by CCCS)
        6. default july 2006
        7. Regal Credit (when I asked they told me they don't own debt but are managing for RBS)

Feb 2011 CCA request sent
        March 2011 CCA received, sent to Niddy
        Last edited by glitter; 16 March 2011, 13:23.

Comment

Thanks for the kind welcome, I hope I have given the right info.

Comment

welcome Glitter, you've come to the right place

have a good read of the unenforceable threads and let us know all the info how old the debt is, are you still paying, is it defaulted etc, then we can go from there. you are fine Glitter, good info, are these the existing balances or the starting balances? and have you been defaulted on any of them?
            Must run to work but someone will be along, Niddy looks at the diaries and he will come back to you with hopefully a plan. Don't worry and hang on in there...........

Don't worry, you will get the best advice for you here.
            see you later
            Dopeyxx

Comment

These are existing balances according to CCCS and yes, they are all defaulted. Thanks.

Comment

Hi & welcome

Just gonna grab a bit of kip (been up all nite), will check this later, although to be fair once you have the cca's we can act more, till then it's a waiting game really.

Can I check, are all the debts in your name or the hubbys?

Thanks - niddy.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Debts are all in my name only. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by glitter View Post
                    Debts are all in my name only. Thanks.
                    Can you confirm the default dates as well please, and whether you got a default notice? No rush, till the cca's come back all you can do is sit tight and wait....
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Default dates are listed (feb 06, july 06, feb 09). I'm not sure if I got a default notice, I certainly haven't got them now if I did, sorry.
                      Last edited by glitter; 15 February 2011, 19:41.

Comment

Ok, well update the thread again as and when you get replies to the CCA Requests ok? Don't be intimidated and don't speak to them on the phone anymore - only deal in writing. If they ring you then fail security and/or just hang up.

Best of luck - chat soon

Comment

CABOT FINANCIAL (GOLDFISH CREDIT CARD)

1. credit card
                          2. pre 2006
                          3. £5,694
                          5. DMP (managed by CCCS)
                          6. default feb 2009
                          7. Cabot Financial (not sure if they own debt or managing for Goldfish?)

UPDATE: letter from Cabot received today saying that they do not have the info but have requested it from the original lender (Goldfish) and expect to provide it within 12 days. They have also returned my postal order saying they do not accept the statutory fee.
                          Last edited by glitter; 16 February 2011, 12:50.

Comment

HI and you are more than welcome here. We are one big family
                            good luck xxxxxxxxx
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

UPDATE: letter from Cabot received today saying that they do not have the info but have requested it from the original lender (Goldfish) and expect to provide it within 12 days. They have also returned my postal order saying they do not accept the statutory fee.
                              Nice one - so they are doing it for free

Just ignore and await a proper response.

Comment

Working...
                              X