GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mrs Livi.Till.I.Di UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mrs Livi.Till.I.Di UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs Livi.Till.I.Di UE Diary

All my stuff, with the help from people on here, is now well on the way so now is the time to tackle Mrs Livi.Till.I.Die's accounts and get the ball rolling.

1. Catalogue Simply Be
    2. 2006
    3. £1200
    4. June 2010 (minimum payment)
    5. Not Paying
    6. Currently with DCA
    7. Reliable Collections

18 October 2010 - CCA Dispatched Recorded Delivery (Signed for 20 October 2010)
    29 October 2010 - Holding letter received from Reliable Collections stating account now being looked into
    18 November 2010 - CCA Reminder sent Recorded Delivery
    09 December 2010 - Holding letter from Reliable Collections stating they are still awaiting the CCA request from the lender but are having difficulty finding the documents required.
    Started with a debt of £18,323.68 in May 2005. Everything now paid off but trying to sort out credit file now which is shot to bits. Now begins the journey.

Re: Mrs Livi.Till.I.Die UE Diary

Barclycard

1. Credit Card
    2. 2005
    3. £800
    4. Apr 2010
    5. Not Paying
    6. Currently with DCA
    7. Robinson Way Ltd

18 October 2010 - CCA Dispatched Recorded Delivery (Signed for 20 October 2010)
    27 October 2010 - Holding letter received from Robins Way Ltd stating account now on hold and being looked into. No payments to be sent until further notice. Sent £1 cheque back stating they did not require payment for CCA.
    08 January 2010 - Letter Recieved from Robinson Way Ltd stating that their client has not forwarded any documentation to them and as such they have closed this account and sent it back to their client. No further action will be taken by Robinson Way Ltd regarding this matter.
    Last edited by livi.till.i.di; 16 January 2011, 19:51.
    Started with a debt of £18,323.68 in May 2005. Everything now paid off but trying to sort out credit file now which is shot to bits. Now begins the journey.

Comment

Marshall Ward

1. Catalogue
      2. 2004
      3. £350
      4. Mar 2010
      5. Not Paying
      6. In Arrears but still with Marshall Ward
      7. Account still with Marshall Ward Collections Dept and NDR???

18 October 2010 - CCA Dispatched Recorded Delivery (Signed for 22 October 2010)
      30 October 2010 - Letter Received from Marshall Ward wanting to spread the payments. No CCA.
      30 October 2010 - CCA Letter sent back to Marshall Ward asking for CCA and not payment plan.
      14 January 2011 - CCA received but its not the original and has no signatures on it. Debt increasing by £27 per month due to "Non Payment". Really want NID or MOD's to have a look. Will Post Below. Marshall Ward still sending out letters but so are NDR who are charging £27 per month???
      23 January 2011 - Reply sent to Shop Direct Finance Ltd as per Niddy advice to state UE.
      12 February 2011 - Received letter from Shop Direct Finance Ltd stating they had received my letter stating UE but were not in agreement. £27 still being added every month.
      25 February 2011 - Received letter from Shop Direct Finance Ltd stating the account has now been transfered to Lowell for collection. Letter is dated 15 February 2011 which is 3 days after they told me they did not agree the account was UE.
      05 March 2011 - Received Second letter from Lowell today explaining I have not responded to their requet to conact me.
      Last edited by livi.till.i.di; 5 March 2011, 10:37.

Comment

Ambrose Wilson

1. Catalogue
        2. 2006
        3. £1440
        4. Jun 2010 (Minimum Payment)
        5. Not Paying
        6. In Arrears but still with Ambose Wilson
        7. Account still with Marshall Ward Collections Dept

18 October 2010 - CCA Dispatched Recorded Delivery (Signed for 21 October 2010)
        18 November 2010 - CCA Reminder sent Recorded Delivery (Signed for 20 November 2010)

Comment

Hiya

Try and speak to me prior to jumping in with templates - you do not send the chaser letter (CCA Chaser/Reminder) as this is only used in exceptional cases! DO NOT do their jobs for them, as long as the CCA Request remains outstanding then all the accounts are unenforceable, you pushing them for resolution actually speeds the process up meaning you could have court papers pre-xmas..... best to let them dig a hole, then you use their errors against them if it ever goes to court! Chasing them, is not good. :red

Lesson learned, speak to us on here prior to sending ANY templates! Nothing is that urgent that it can't wait for a reply from one us the more experienced guys on here - nothing. That includes court papers... :grumble

Let us know when they start to send CCA's - until then, do not do anything else!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry Nid. Will do nothing until the post starts coming through............

Comment

Originally posted by livi.till.i.die
              Sorry Nid. Will do nothing until the post starts coming through............
              Cheers
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Received holding letter today from Reliable collections. They apologise for the wait and state that they are still waiting for the Lender to send the the CCA documents to them. They also state that the Lender has "Difficulties" in finding this documentation.

Comment

Sounds like a result of sorts so far. Excellent !
                  I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

fabulous Livi, whilst its "in difficulty" its unenforceable!!!
                    let's hope they never do find it

Comment

Originally posted by livi.till.i.die
                      Received holding letter today from Reliable collections. They apologise for the wait and state that they are still waiting for the Lender to send the the CCA documents to them. They also state that the Lender has "Difficulties" in finding this documentation.
                      Excellent, that's a result - they will be busy making a recon then, however keep us posted and whatever you do - update this thread before sending anything to anyone if you're contacted about this debt again. :yeah

Comment

Marshall Ward have sent Mrs Livi.till.I.Die these letters. I have changed the covering letter and taken off all info with name/account number on it but the attatchments that they claim is her CCA have been left exactly how they were sent. No Name. No Account details and at the bottom of the pages it clearly states 04/05/2010. Any help would be great as to what to reply to these people. Marshall Ward were in contact with us but now we have had a flood of letters all from NDR stating they now own the debt and are adding £27 per month to the balance.
                        Attached Files

Comment

All seems Quiet on the DCA front

Comment

Hiya

Sorry for delay. I'll sort emails etc tmw for you.

Niddy

Comment

Originally posted by livi.till.i.die View Post
                              Marshall Ward have sent Mrs Livi.till.I.Die these letters. I have changed the covering letter and taken off all info with name/account number on it but the attatchments that they claim is her CCA have been left exactly how they were sent. No Name. No Account details and at the bottom of the pages it clearly states 04/05/2010. Any help would be great as to what to reply to these people. Marshall Ward were in contact with us but now we have had a flood of letters all from NDR stating they now own the debt and are adding £27 per month to the balance.
                              These muppets rarely demanded a CCA and a high percentage are UE - as is this!

Respond with the following and ignore them, they cannot do anything: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied

Comment

Working...
                              X