GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script lowlifes on my case / wot to do ??? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lowlifes on my case / wot to do ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowlifes on my case / wot to do ???

Ho Ho Ho All

Wot do i do next ???

Cca BC in 2009 (prev post would explain why)

Only ever recieved Photocopy of t & c thur their letter said everything is enclosed Under section 78 request (not True)

Só in my eyes unforceable until this is done , ive sent letter to them explaining this.

However

After going through the a to z of dcs's (all usual suspects)

6 months ago i recieve a NOA from BC saying lowlifes hv the debt now , deal with them ... I choose not to do anything until they get serious ie court action (maybe wrong but done now)

Well last Week after a million letters LOL from lowlifes , hamptons sent me a final letter offering 50% discount or monthly repayment of debt ,before legal proceeding . Só getting worried

>> Wot do i do next ??? Given BC never compiled with my cca request in 2009

>>> and ive noticed hamptons letter states wrong account number , which wen checking all lowlifes letters all state the WRONG account number (inc their só called NOA)

Does it mean anything ???

All help appreicated

A Stressed Wotsit

Re: lowlifes on my case / wot to do ???

Hi wotsitallabout,

Take a look at my thread here:-

>allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - The Saga- Garlok's Diaries.

There is a bit about this issue that we have experienced. Will take a look deeper into your case in a bit if anyone has not been along.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

G again Ty topman

will do

Comment

Any suggestions ANYBODY ????

Comment

Originally posted by wotsitallabout View Post
          Cca BC in 2009 (prev post would explain why) - Only ever recieved Photocopy of t & c thur their letter said everything is enclosed Under section 78 request (not True)
          Ok so they've failed s.78 (as always) - ergo they won't be able to enforce....

Só in my eyes unforceable until this is done , ive sent letter to them explaining this.
          See above comment!
          After going through the a to z of dcs's (all usual suspects) - 6 months ago i recieve a NOA from BC saying lowlifes hv the debt now , deal with them ... I choose not to do anything until they get serious ie court action (maybe wrong but done now)
          Ok fair point, that's your prerogative...

Well last Week after a million letters LOL from lowlifes , hamptons sent me a final letter offering 50% discount or monthly repayment of debt ,before legal proceeding . Só getting worried
          Really, then respond to Hamptons with this asap: ---> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
          >> Wot do i do next ??? Given BC never compiled with my cca request in 2009
          Send this to Hamptons asap: ---> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
          >>> and ive noticed hamptons letter states wrong account number , which wen checking all lowlifes letters all state the WRONG account number (inc their só called NOA)
          This means nothing, it could be a newly reassigned number when the debt was sold, ie this holds no weight so forget this part.....

Send template above, then keep us updated
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

This number change seems to be a tactic being used more regularly by BC now. We have two sold to the Leeds Losers and on each one the card is incorrect. We challenged one and they came back that BC had said yes the original number was the correct account number. The second assignment came with the incorrect card number so we checked. Going back through the statements we can identify almost to the exact date when the formal disputes started, the issue of new card numbers and the transfer of the old balance to the new number. In one case they issued the actual new card in the vain hope I suppose we would use it and they could claim new T & Cs and the acceptance of a new agreement.

Might be worth looking through your paperwork.

regards
            Garlok

Comment

Ho Ho Ho NID

TY for yr reply ... I will take advise and keep u informed

One last Q , would u send a cca request to lowlifes
              Coz i believe garlok is going through something
              Similair (see post above from G) and believe he's sent one

Or just leave it hoping sols will contact them on
              A way forward

Wot dont u think ???

Regards

Comment

Just seen yr post G / after postin reply to niddy ,

Thank u ... Will do , regards

Comment

We have just taken back the day to day control of our cases from solicitors. Leeds Lowlife have just pruchased the two accounts in question refused to deal with solicitors, so having already seen off sixteen DCAs and 3 lots of sols whilst in the ownership of BC and 4 long years of misery in total over BC, I am putting Lowlifes to the test and making them follow the procedure as new owners, right from the start first of all with the s78 request, knowing full well that original sols could not turn up anything legally substantive from BC.

How that relates to your own case, only you can know and make the decisions.

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

Many thanks G

Ill take that on board

Regards
                    Wotsit

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                      This number change seems to be a tactic being used more regularly by BC now. We have two sold to the Leeds Losers and on each one the card is incorrect. We challenged one and they came back that BC had said yes the original number was the correct account number. The second assignment came with the incorrect card number so we checked. Going back through the statements we can identify almost to the exact date when the formal disputes started, the issue of new card numbers and the transfer of the old balance to the new number. In one case they issued the actual new card in the vain hope I suppose we would use it and they could claim new T & Cs and the acceptance of a new agreement.
                      That does seem most remarkably queer. Is it not an indictable criminal offence - contrary to section 51 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (link) - for a person or company to issue any unsolicited 'credit token' with the intention of entering into a new 'credit token' agreement?
                      Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 23 November 2011, 09:54.

Comment

Thanks CC,

I must admit I had not thought about it that way, but it has to be considered seriously. The two of ours which have gone to Lowlifes have certainly fallen into this frame.

regards
                        Garlok

Comment

Working...
                        X