GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HSBC Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC Credit Card

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied
    Re: HSBC Credit Card

---> Keep-Trying UE Diary

Thread closed - please read diary!

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by keey-trying View Post
    Going to stop it first thing tomorrow !
    You need to stop it all. The lot. Say you're looking into unenforceability. They'll understand - they're used to it now

Leave a comment:

• keey-trying
    replied

Going to stop it first thing tomorrow !

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Please read first two posts here ---> Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! - allaboutFORUMS and provide info for each account then we'll be able to help better.

Thanks - don't worry now, you're in safe hands

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Have you stopped cccs?

Leave a comment:

• keey-trying
    replied

MBNA EUROPE BANK (Virgin Credit Card about 4 years ago) £4,252.75
    METROPOLIT COLLECTION Services (HSBC Bank Acc God knows when i opened that account) £1,267.00
    HSBC MASTERCARD (we are talking about) £2,361.25
    EGG LOAN (arrow global letter sent second letter going tomorrow as no reply about 1999 first part of loan) £4,758.36

I sent a template letter to Met collection services and got a strange reply I will upload letters etc when i get time.

Thanks for everything, Its nice to be able to kick back a little, I was down i dumps after losing job and just worked hard to keep house and family ok and so let all this slip and just payed CCCS, I would still be doing that if it was not for egg selling of the debt

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by oscar View Post
    And most of us thought you bullshit "Credit Agreements" MBNA came up with funny.

I coiuld create a better CCA than that in less than 30 seconds on Word!!
    Mate - i Thought you did make that one

Leave a comment:

• oscar
    replied

And most of us thought you bullshit "Credit Agreements" MBNA came up with funny.

I coiuld create a better CCA than that in less than 30 seconds on Word!!

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Thanks A/C.

As she says - they should send both original terms AND any varied ones AND the current ones. You should have got at least 3 sets to be honest. However the agreement is a mock-up that doesn't link to any relevant terms - certainly nothing in prescribed format. Basically, all things considered - it's worthless and they'd be stoooopid to attempt to enforce.

You'll be fine

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Ok before you do anything please list all your debts that are on your dmp.

You would however send this to HSBC - but not yet, please first list your debts so we can offer best helpful options

---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 2

Leave a comment:

• Angry Cat
    replied

Originally posted by keey-trying View Post
    I am currently paying (Via CCCS) but had this letter today (just outside the 12 days)

What do you mean by "add terms as at account inception" I am guessing they shoudl supply me with the terms that were signed against?

If I am to stop paying should I not send a reply stating that ?

Regards
    The Terms and Conditions (T&C's) that applied to the account at the point of opening MUST be provided, as well as the the Terms as varied

Leave a comment:

• keey-trying
    replied

I am currently paying (Via CCCS) but had this letter today (just outside the 12 days)

What do you mean by "add terms as at account inception" I am guessing they shoudl supply me with the terms that were signed against?

If I am to stop paying should I not send a reply stating that ?

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

ps to make "that" remotely enforceable it'd need a shit load more info

They also forgot to add terms as at account inception - ooopsie

It's

Without question of a doubt!!

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Don't reply. Ignore it!

When did you last pay into this? Via dmp or otherwise...?

Leave a comment:

• keey-trying
    started a topic HSBC Credit Card

HSBC Credit Card

Hi, First of all I love the site and help it was finding this site that got me started as after I lost my job a few years ago I got stuck and used CCCS. After getting a letter from arrow global when egg sold off the debts I thought enough was enough and have challenged everything.

My Egg(arrow global) is coming along fine I have sent a second letter as have had no reply and my gut feeling is that as it is from 1999 I think there is no records at all and they know it .

My question is though I have challenged a HSBC credit card and today had a letter back with T&Cs what is basically a statement and a unsigned piece of paper with a very old address on that I used to live at 8 years + (removed for security)
    The letter states they have no signed anything and I am wondering what is the best way to reply to this?
    I have attached images to help.
    Any help is very much appreciated.
    Regards,
    Attached Files
Working...
X