GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HSBC Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC Credit Card

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSBC Credit Card

Hi, First of all I love the site and help it was finding this site that got me started as after I lost my job a few years ago I got stuck and used CCCS. After getting a letter from arrow global when egg sold off the debts I thought enough was enough and have challenged everything.

My Egg(arrow global) is coming along fine I have sent a second letter as have had no reply and my gut feeling is that as it is from 1999 I think there is no records at all and they know it .

My question is though I have challenged a HSBC credit card and today had a letter back with T&Cs what is basically a statement and a unsigned piece of paper with a very old address on that I used to live at 8 years + (removed for security)
    The letter states they have no signed anything and I am wondering what is the best way to reply to this?
    I have attached images to help.
    Any help is very much appreciated.
    Regards,
    Attached Files

Re: HSBC Credit Card

Don't reply. Ignore it!

When did you last pay into this? Via dmp or otherwise...?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ps to make "that" remotely enforceable it'd need a shit load more info

They also forgot to add terms as at account inception - ooopsie

It's

Without question of a doubt!!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I am currently paying (Via CCCS) but had this letter today (just outside the 12 days)

What do you mean by "add terms as at account inception" I am guessing they shoudl supply me with the terms that were signed against?

If I am to stop paying should I not send a reply stating that ?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by keey-trying View Post
          I am currently paying (Via CCCS) but had this letter today (just outside the 12 days)

What do you mean by "add terms as at account inception" I am guessing they shoudl supply me with the terms that were signed against?

If I am to stop paying should I not send a reply stating that ?

Regards
          The Terms and Conditions (T&C's) that applied to the account at the point of opening MUST be provided, as well as the the Terms as varied

Comment

Ok before you do anything please list all your debts that are on your dmp.

You would however send this to HSBC - but not yet, please first list your debts so we can offer best helpful options

---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 2

Comment

Thanks A/C.

As she says - they should send both original terms AND any varied ones AND the current ones. You should have got at least 3 sets to be honest. However the agreement is a mock-up that doesn't link to any relevant terms - certainly nothing in prescribed format. Basically, all things considered - it's worthless and they'd be stoooopid to attempt to enforce.

You'll be fine

Comment

And most of us thought you bullshit "Credit Agreements" MBNA came up with funny.

I coiuld create a better CCA than that in less than 30 seconds on Word!!
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                  And most of us thought you bullshit "Credit Agreements" MBNA came up with funny.

I coiuld create a better CCA than that in less than 30 seconds on Word!!
                  Mate - i Thought you did make that one

Comment

MBNA EUROPE BANK (Virgin Credit Card about 4 years ago) £4,252.75
                    METROPOLIT COLLECTION Services (HSBC Bank Acc God knows when i opened that account) £1,267.00
                    HSBC MASTERCARD (we are talking about) £2,361.25
                    EGG LOAN (arrow global letter sent second letter going tomorrow as no reply about 1999 first part of loan) £4,758.36

I sent a template letter to Met collection services and got a strange reply I will upload letters etc when i get time.

Thanks for everything, Its nice to be able to kick back a little, I was down i dumps after losing job and just worked hard to keep house and family ok and so let all this slip and just payed CCCS, I would still be doing that if it was not for egg selling of the debt

Comment

Have you stopped cccs?

Comment

Please read first two posts here ---> Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! - allaboutFORUMS and provide info for each account then we'll be able to help better.

Thanks - don't worry now, you're in safe hands

Comment

Going to stop it first thing tomorrow !

Comment

Originally posted by keey-trying View Post
                            Going to stop it first thing tomorrow !
                            You need to stop it all. The lot. Say you're looking into unenforceability. They'll understand - they're used to it now

Comment

---> Keep-Trying UE Diary

Thread closed - please read diary!

Comment

Working...
                              X