GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 2nd letter from Cabot - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd letter from Cabot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd letter from Cabot

Hi Nid,
    Many thanks for the advice in the email you sent me and as you said I ignored the reply which stated they were trying to get a copy of the CCA from Citi but heard nothing in the time limit but have just received the attached letter and wonder hjow I should now preceed ?.

Many thanks

clive (traveller 9946)

Hi I deleted your attachment as I could clearly see all information including your name! please email niddy we do not post agreements to the board.. too many people can view the info.

Thank you Mod Jen_br

Re: 2nd letter from Cabot

Hi

Please see here and supply the info requested. Thanks

---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK thanks for your help then but as I can ot for the life of me follow what you nare supposed to do do on these boards the n to get help as I emailed nid as was told to put it here and now you tell me not too ...,......I give up....thanks anyway.

Comment

Hi Traveller. Please don't be confused, and don't give up. If you don't understand, just say, and we'll try and guide you through the process.

The information Niddy needs on the thread is this:

1.Type of account (credit card/loan)
        2.Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)
        3.Approx balance
        4.Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
        5.Are you on arrangement or not paying
        6.Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
        7.Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)

Once you have posted this information, then you email the agreement to Niddy at never-in-doubt@live.co.uk and provide him with your user name and the creditor name (ie. Barclays Bank loan, HSBC credit card or whatever)

He will then come back to you on this thread to advise next course of action.

Hopefully this will make sense to you?

diddlydee
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Diddly, that even made sense to me!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by traveller9946
            OK thanks for your help then but as I can ot for the life of me follow what you nare supposed to do do on these boards the n to get help as I emailed nid as was told to put it here and now you tell me not too ...,......I give up....thanks anyway.

You got the advice you needed.. I just didn't want people knowing your name and address im sure you didn't either!

Comment

Originally posted by traveller9946
              Hiya

Yes you emailed me and I replied asking you to follow the process that I asked the other 400 users to do - they managed ok. My point here is that I cannot and will not get drawn into email communication cos then it remains private which defeats what I do here - I want to share info as it will help others and therefore if you can't even follow a simple detailed description then I am sorry but not much more anyone can do. You need to stop worrying and think about what you want to do, if you want help - specifically about unenforceability then I do ask for this process to be followed.

For general questions etc then feel free to post anything you want.

It'd be nice to have you post your problems, we can help but we do expect you to do your fair share of work and part of this does mean listing things, as pointed out to you twice now (see above)...

gh

Comment

Working...
              X