GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st credit - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st credit

Thinking back now i actually think 1st credit sent us the SD when the account was in dispute , stupidly we fell for it and defended them in court , i think they would have backed off if i had known about this forum then .

Re: 1st credit

Please tell more...........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      Please tell more...........
      we sent them a CCA request which they finally sent what was tgeir version of the CCA i am not convinced , then we sent for a SARS which they couldnt produce , but during the time two of the accounts were in dispute they sent us SD which we defended under the advice of payplan

instead of the £10 for the SARS request they took the £10 off the account
      Last edited by Spent2much; 3 July 2012, 14:39.

Comment

Dear me you've really been through it Spent2much.
        On what basis was the SD set aside?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
          Dear me you've really been through it Spent2much.
          On what basis was the SD set aside?
          it was set aside on the grounds that the judge said 1st credit had been accepting payment on both accounts for over a year so how could they expect him to grant the SD .

Comment

Nice to see that some judges use common sense rather than the law, and not just automatically favour the creditor...

Have you complained to the ICO about their failure to respond to the SAR?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
              Nice to see that some judges use common sense rather than the law, and not just automatically favour the creditor...

Have you complained to the ICO about their failure to respond to the SAR?

I never complained to anyone as i thought they were right

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                You know Niddy has a very good track record dealing with 1st Credit, don't you? He is also a CCA guru, he can rip them to pieces and if there are any flaws, he'll spot them in a flash!

Why don't you send him the CCAs you've got from them? That way you can get those out of the way!

If you haven't got a scanner you can take a picture with a digital camera or mobile phone. He needs to look at them, otherwise we are just shooting in the dark here.

I am looking for it i have so much paperwork its ridiculous , but i will send it to let him take a look, do i blot out addresses and our names and account numbers when i send it

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                  do i blot out addresses and our names and account numbers when i send it
                  No, it needs to be sent as it is, unedited.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thats ok then i just wondered as personal details and all that

Comment

Don't worry about it for a second, S2M, unlike other forums we don't post agreements up where anyone can see, it's our standard practice to send them unedited to Niddy, who is the only one who ever sees them. I did the same when I started and ended up with £25K of debt wiped with his help

You're in safe hands, don't worry

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                        thats ok then i just wondered as personal details and all that

Lets be serious about this, we're a debt site thus the users here don't have banks et al chasing them for their custom so your personal details are quite safe, especially as I am the only one to see the agreement and I then shred the email....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Lets be serious about this, we're a debt site thus the users here don't have banks et al chasing them for their custom so your personal details are quite safe, especially as I am the only one to see the agreement and I then shred the email....

Well Niddy if you need a new credit card your welcome to use my details.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

any sensible person would run a hundred miles away from my credit rating anyway so i get your point

Comment

Reading through some of the diaries i wish i had known about this site back in 2010, when i sent off for the CCA from 1st credit they failed to send it within the 12+2 days and infact sent the copy which i sent to niddy about 3 months later which from what i can see makes it uneforceable anyway . Even the SAR i sent for our joint account with 1st credit was never replied to but they just took the £10 off the balance so does this make that account uneforceable also , my guess would be yes but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                              X