GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Intelligent Finance loan PPI/Di30 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intelligent Finance loan PPI/Di30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intelligent Finance loan PPI/Di30

Right, this will be a long shot as its from the early 2000's about 2002 or 2003, but I have details of each payment made each month and PPI.

However, the difference is the repayment of the ppi was separate to the loan, but despite that, there was no choice given and it was payable to Pinnacle, but still down to the broker for added it without giving the option.

And of course pre-med conditions on both me and hubby, and the fact it was ASU, it would not have covered me as the 2nd applicant, being a home-maker.

I do think it will be a toughie, but if we dont try we will never know!

Re: Intelligent Finance loan PPI/Di30

.......I remember the broker's name too lol!

Comment

Good luck, I'm sure you will win.....eventually
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        Good luck, I'm sure you will win.....eventually
        Cheers Cym

I was checking through old statements last night and I have every one of them when I had this loan of repayments etc, so worth a go I think, will have to check if they were FSA regulated in 2002/03, not that it matters lol. x

Comment

I found every statements I need, it's not going to be a large one, it started in Dec 2003 and cleared Dec 2004, loan of £6,000

Loan repayment each month of £85.71
          Insurance Pinnacle of £8.50

So £102 plus interest due, better than nothing and interest adds up LOL ;-)

Comment

http://www.if.com/contactus/ppi.aspx

They will consider even on older accounts just as long as we have the information, so that shouldnt be a problem, just need to find out on the FSA site now when they became regulated.

Comment

It's sounding promising
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As I could not find the direct email, I understood they were part of Halifax, so emailed the CEO of Halifax who then emailed back to say they forwarded to their relevant dept, within hours got an email back to my hubby to confirm it was just in his name (I got it wrong) but still he does have reasons to make a complaint.

For them to have informed this on email that's telling me they must still hold details after all these years lol.

Email here.....

Dear M

Further to your e-mail of 25 August 2013, addressed to David Nicholson, I would like to take this opportunity to respond on behalf of the Bank.

I can confirm that the personal loan you refer to in your e-mail was held in your name only.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to call me on 0800 068 4950.

Yours sincerely

I
                Customer Care

Comment

Further to your e-mail of 31 August 2013, we have been unable to retrieve a copy of your original credit agreement in respect of your personal loan.

We can produce a true copy of your executed agreement that meets the requirements of Section 77 and 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and of the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983, SI 1983/1557.

If you would like a true copy of your credit agreement, please send your request in writing, along with a cheque for £1.00 payable to Intelligent Finance. Our address is:

Intelligent Finance
                  PO Box 17316
                  Edinburgh
                  EH12 1AY

Upon receipt of your letter, we will respond within 12 working days.

Comment

In regards of the above, we sent a Credit Agreement Request to start with, with the enclosed payment of £1.

We know they have the details of the executed agreement as it was confirmed by email, they sent a letter that arrived in the post for hubby today that they're unable to match his signature to records held on their systems.

I shall be writing to them (not ringing as I only deal with matters in writing only due to possible fob offs) and shall be enclosing details of the email received as above post, as it seems they had no probs locating the info then (think they trying to fob off here) but they are messing with the wrong person LOL. Besides its not a DSAR request we sent it's just the Credit Agreement request!

Letter here:

Dear

DATA PROTECTION ACT - CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974

Plan Numberxxxxxxx

We have received a request from you for a Consumer Credit Act request.

You have requested all the information held on your plan. Unfortunately we have been unable to match your signature to records held on our systems. We request that you call our Customer Accounts Department on 0845 605 6573 between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday quoting your plan number above and that this is regarding a DSAR request, so that we can take you through the security to confirm your consent. Only once this consent has been confirmed will we be able to release the information requested.

If we have not heard from you within 21 days, we will close the request for the information without further action.

Further details about the Data Protection Act and your rights under it are available on the Information Commissioners Website at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk

For further information please call us on 0845 609 4343. Our phone lines are open from 8am to 8PM Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm Saturday, and 9am to 6pm Sunday.

Yours sincerely

Head of Intelligent Finance.

Comment

Dear

Further to your e-mails of 21 and 24 September 2013, I have arranged for the requested documents to be sent to your home address.

Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to call me on XXXX XXX XXXX

Yours sincerely

Customer Care

Comment

Working...
                      X