GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nationwide Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationwide Credit Card

Thanks. I just need advice on my credit card with nationwide. Kpr have sent a notice stating if not paid in full they will serve a ccj and charge on house. Debt is 4k. My question is they have on numerous occasions sent a copy of priority application form and confirmed thus is my signed cca. Only one sidebof copy, no terms and conditions, apr, etc. also application form is for a account number that was closed and demand for another account number. Pre 2007 application
    Last edited by IF; 13 December 2014, 19:44.

Re: Nationwide Credit Card

Moved your post to your own thread for more replies and support.

Best wishes
    IF
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks

Comment

OK Sweety, welcome to AAD
        could I ask you to give us a bit more detail on this
        a, when was it opened
        b, has it been defaulted, if so when,
        c, are you making payments still, if not, when did you last make any payment to it.
        when did you ask for your CCA.
        that will do to start
        don't worry we don't bite, well not if we've been fed .
        talking of which I am just in the middle of doing the evening meal so don't worry if I don't get back to you quickly

forgot to add I have a dispute with Nationwide please feel free to have a look at my diary http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-Diary-of-debt
        I would get a drink and something to eat, it's a long thread xxx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me. Application is in work sorry but i think 2001 it was opened. I wrote about three years ago and they kept sending me a one sided copy of a priority application form. Heading and wording clearly states ApplicAtion form. I went on a payment plan 2 years ago as to b honest i wasn't well and feared them and took all their threats literally for 75 a month. Wrote to them telling them i cant afford 75 a mth last mth as my tax credits have been stopped and i am a single mum and my income now significantly reduced. But instead of a reply to negotiate new payment as i thought i got a formal demand for full payment.

Comment

welcome to AAD Sweety

Is this your only debt?

it's always useful for us to have the full picture

Comment

No got a credit card with tsb 3k payment plan of 30 amonth

Comment

Originally posted by Sweety200 View Post
                Thanks for getting back to me. Application is in work sorry but i think 2001 it was opened. I wrote about three years ago and they kept sending me a one sided copy of a priority application form. Heading and wording clearly states ApplicAtion form. I went on a payment plan 2 years ago as to b honest i wasn't well and feared them and took all their threats literally for 75 a month. Wrote to them telling them i cant afford 75 a mth last mth as my tax credits have been stopped and i am a single mum and my income now significantly reduced. But instead of a reply to negotiate new payment as i thought i got a formal demand for full payment.
                Ahh this is normal for Kpr, if you try and reduce things they go on the offensive and go in all guns blazing
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I know. Havent missed a pAyment either !!

Comment

can I 1st of all point out that Kpr first have to take you to court and win to get a CCJ and then if you don't pay it they have to return to court to get a charging order so chill for now.

2 you need to decide what you want to do re this
                    you could re negotiate the payment to something much more manageable
                    or
                    you could go the unenforceable route I suggest you read this http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ide-to-UE-2014 click on the link to view
                    this would also apply to your other debts
                    we are here to help whatever you decide the choice is up to you, we cannot tell you to go one way or the other

Comment

KPR are nobodies. Nationwide internal dept. Not even a proper DCA. Certainly not one to worry about

We can help you sort an affordability I&E to reduce the amount you pay if it's any help?
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Sweety200 View Post
                        I know. Havent missed a pAyment either !!
                        I hadn't either I only asked for my CCA and they wrote and told me if I stopped payments they wanted all the money in full or I would be issued a CCJ, That got me annoyed,I've not paid them anything since so that's their loss.

Comment

Niddy is quite right on both counts,

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                            Niddy is quite right on both counts,
                            usually the case....
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks will have a read. They have just infuriated me and to start callin me telling me they will put a charge on house has just made me so angry with them

Comment

Working...
                              X