GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nationwide Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nationwide Credit Card

So where do i stand ?

Comment

Just wait until they come back or anyone else contacts you about this debt. Time is ticking while they are messing around

Comment

Hi. Still haven't received copy of cca or priority application as they previously sent as my cca despite 2 registered letters and 1 pound postal orders sent jan and feb 15. Today I've received final notice stating final opportunity to pay the 4k in full or discuss settlement by instalments or lump sum. What do you think ?

Comment

They have not dealt with your request for your CCA, so I would ignore the letter for now and see what comes next,
          they may send another letter saying we are "here to help", or they could pass it on to a debt collection agent,
          just let us know as soon as you receive anything else,
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just received a letter advising i have a chance to settle with final settlement payment. Still no cca

Comment

Who did you send the cca request to and who is writing to you?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nationwide

Comment

did they give you a settle ment amount/ percentage, or did it ask you to contact them for it?
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They have asked me to call them

Comment

just a ploy to get you on the phone, wait and see what comes next xx

Comment

Originally posted by Sweety200 View Post
                        They have asked me to call them

Begging again again again as above

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                          just a ploy to get you on the phone so they can bully you
                          I've fixed your post for you.

Comment

Thanks. Today ive received a default notice for thr full amount. Still no cca. Not sure what to do

Comment

nothing, just file it away carefully and chill

Comment

enjoy your weekend Sweety

Comment

Working...
                                X