GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nationwide Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nationwide Credit Card

Originally posted by Sweety200 View Post
    Thanks will have a read. They have just infuriated me and to start callin me telling me they will put a charge on house has just made me so angry with them
    laugh at them and say good luck & hang up.

Really, it's misleading but that's about it. You won't get far complaining sadly.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Kpr have sent a notice stating if not paid in full they will serve a ccj and charge on house.
      Oh, they have, have they?

Rather than commenting on a paraphrase of their threat-o-gram - which you may have misconstrued - I'd like to know exactly what they threatened to do. Could you post a verbatim copy of their threats?

My question is they have on numerous occasions sent a copy of priority application form and confirmed thus is my signed cca. Only one side of copy, no terms and conditions, apr, etc. also application form is for a account number that was closed and demand for another account number. Pre 2007 application
      Then they plainly have not complied with your request - and would not have done even if the account numbers matched.

Does the account number on the application form have any relevance to you?

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      Ahh this is normal for Kpr, if you try and reduce things they go on the offensive and go in all guns blazing
      And, it seems, they write nonsense and threaten actions they cannot take.

Comment

They said it was the original credit card. Apparently it was lost so they replaced with a new account number. The demand shows one number and the application shows another

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          KPR are nobodies. Nationwide internal dept.
          Oh, they are, are they?

Is the Fundamentally Clueless Authority aware of such deceptive naughtiness?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            Oh, they are, are they?

Is the Fundamentally Clueless Authority aware of such deceptive naughtiness?
            Well they are internal to Nationwide. Whether they have interim authority or not isn't really important.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	1406512
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It was. Tel call. She said the options for kpr if i dont pay in full or retain the 76 a mth payment is to obtain ccj andapply charge on the house. Then she said i can pay as little or as much off the debt. They wud not force sale but when i sell they will take the debt Amount. This way nationwide have secured their debtband i can pay bak what suits me !

Comment

It was. Tel call. She said the options for kpr if i dont pay in full or retain the 76 a mth payment is to obtain ccj andapply charge on the house. Then she said i can pay as little or as much off the debt. They wud not force sale but when i sell they will take the debt Amount. This way nationwide have secured their debtband i can pay bak what suits me !
                Write a complaint and demand that they pull the telephone call for review then because that's quite a lie and a severe breach of their regulatory guidelines.

Comment

Is it ? Ok will do. Thanks

Comment

They said it was the original credit card. Apparently it was lost so they replaced with a new account number. The demand shows one number and the application shows another
                    Did you report it lost?

Even if it was your account, they have still failed to comply with your s78 request unless and until they supply a readily legible document containing all the Terms and Conditions at the time you entered into the credit card agreement.

If they do not comply with your request, section 78 (6) applies and they should not be able to obtain judgement in their favour until/unless they do comply. (link)

Comment

Yes Any help is most appreciated

Comment

They have just infuriated me and to start calling me telling me they will put a charge on house has just made me so angry with them
                        Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        laugh at them and say good luck & hang up.
                        Rather than having some fun with the call centre mutton-heads? (link)

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                          Rather than having some fun with the call centre mutton-heads? (link)
                          yea there's always that -

Comment

Tell them that Santa is out in his workshop, that you're Mrs Claus and you're taking messages.

When they try to persist, go into the "Have you been good or naughty this year?" spiel.

Comment

Hi Sweety, welcome to AAD!
                              Sorry, more questions!
                              Are they still adding interest to this and your other account?
                              If it becomes necessary to do an Income & Expenditure, I can help you with that. Sounds as if you're paying them far too much for your circumstances.
                              When was the last time you sent a CCA Request?

I'm so glad you found AAD, you're not on your own now dealing with these bullies.

Elsa xx

Comment

Hi thanks for replying. No when i went on a payment plan 2 years ago thry froze the interest. They told me nationwide only accept pp for no longer than 5 years therefore rhetvwud only accept minimum 75 a mth.which i hAve paid until last mth when i paid 50. My last cca request was 3 yrs ago. I had numerous letters back and forth challenging the validity of the ptiority application form and they confirmed this was my cca.,

Comment

Working...
                                X