GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anyone heard of IQOR? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard of IQOR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of IQOR?

New DCA to us... sent DH a letter today same ol stuff but my FAVOURITE line written in red on the letter

Our actions will continue regardless of whether you actually read this notice or not
    LOL

Re: Anyone heard of IQOR?

IQor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any company that has to change their name THAT many times can't be good. funny to hear they are american.

Comment

iQor are huge - they are still shyte though! Just as bad as the rest!

---> iQor :: Job Descriptions

Gotta laugh at their job roles
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That's almost as good as

Valid, even if not read by you

They get passed a lot of old DWP debts lately, and are supposed to be getting a contract with HMRC?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Read OTR they did work for Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
            IQor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any company that has to change their name THAT many times can't be good. funny to hear they are american.
            HI,
            Had Iqor after me for hbos acc they wrote in aug 2011 acc sold whilst in dispute sent aug 2011 sept Iqor aknowledged dispute have heard nothing for 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
              Read OTR they did work for Ebay.
              Amongst others, yes.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes - I have now !!

Would you belieeeeeeeve it

I read this thread this morning, haven't heard of them me thinks

Go down to the PO to post a letter to new friends at ScotCall

Get back to find a letter from IQOR about my LloydsTSB debt with that line in it

Well, whoever you are you can wait -

Continue with your actions IQOR- I'll reply next week

MK
                One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
                Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Bahahaah

mine is lloyds too... I sent them a letter with cut out letters lol from the news paper.

Comment

I vaguely rembember getting or seeing a letter from these a few or 5) years,
                      buggered if I can remember who or what it was about
                      It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

IQOR = Intelligence Quotient Ostensibly Removed

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
                          IQOR = Intelligence Quotient Ostensibly Removed
                          BBoo, thats a little harsh, isn't it

This nice lady wrote to me personally - she even signed the letter digitally for me - has a NVQ Level 2&3 in Business Administration.

Think she deserves a personal reply in red ink

Last edited by mk_chatham; 24 January 2012, 23:12.

Comment

Originally posted by mk_chatham View Post
                            BBoo, thats a little harsh, isn't it

This nice lady wrote to me personally - she even signed the letter digitally for me - has a NVQ Level 2&3 in Business Administration.

Think she deserves a personal reply in red ink

I don't suggest newspapers. I replied with the same tone they gave me but it was hard to find the word WANKER in the newspaper and cutting out lil W A N K E R was too much effort.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X