GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script repayment lowell - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

repayment lowell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• repayment lowell

I am a pensioner on pension credit and have been paying lowell an agreed very small monthly payment and have not missed paying for years to both the previous dca and now these although quite a few payments made by crossed postal orders have never been credited ,Today I received a letter about setting up a payment plan but the last paragraph reads "if we are not able to agree a payment plan an assessment using your credit file will be made to determine the best way to recover the debt.Is this a new way of harassing debtors,

Re: repayment lowell

Ermmm, can I ask - do you own your own home and have you ever requested CCa for this account?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I dont own my home,the account is mine I have the cca but this was a consoldation loan for a storecard and creditcard from m&S and I think there were ppi charges on the previous accounts which this loan covered so I asked a SAR but they have failed to respond,so I have reported them to ICO.lowells took over the account from another dca and accepted my small payments but now they seem to want to change the deal

Comment

ok step back lol. Can you send me the CCA?

Is this your only account or do you have others? Are you defaulted with this or any other account?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

i sent copies of cca to your agreements @live .co.uk

thanks
          putupon

Comment

Originally posted by putupon12 View Post
            i sent copies of cca to your agreements @live .co.uk

thanks
            putupon
            What you sent, ie the M&S agreement is enforceable i'm afraid - nothing wrong with it at all....

Funny though, I have been in the place of employment mentioned on the application lol - its definitely a small world that's for sure

Sorry, not much you can do with this - however if you can answer my last question, it'd help us determine best course of action for you...?

Comment

There's plenty of avenues you can take in this situation. I'm sure Niddy will give you a way forward.

Comment

Originally posted by putupon12 View Post
                I dont own my home,the account is mine I have the cca but this was a consoldation loan for a storecard and creditcard from m&S and I think there were ppi charges on the previous accounts which this loan covered so I asked a SAR but they have failed to respond,so I have reported them to ICO.lowells took over the account from another dca and accepted my small payments but now they seem to want to change the deal
                Hiya

It'd be easier if you could list in a legible format what you've done (like a dateline event breakdown) so we can try and establish some clarity here - obviously you need to look to reclaim PPi etc but you've gone to the ICO - ring the ICO for an update...?

Keep us updated....

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
                  There's plenty of avenues you can take in this situation. I'm sure Niddy will give you a way forward.
                  Run off to Timbuktoo?

Comment

Working...
                  X