GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script power2contact - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

power2contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power2contact

Just had a letter this afternoon from Power2Contact, informing me that they will be visiting my address as they have been instructed by their client, their client apparently is Cougar finances who i have been in talks with through post and email to come to an arrangement to pay. Cougar are working on behalf of capital one.

I have just carried out a quick search and someone in this forum informs me they had a visit from power 2 contact doorstep wanker, so the threat is real, the problem i have is my wife will be at home on her own and i will be at work 6-6 for the next four days and in bed from nights the following two days.

what rights have they to come knock on my door, espicially when i have been in talks with sorting an offer to pay.??

Re: power2contact

Send one of these asap ---> Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

To P2C

They are not bailiffs so tell your wife to tell them to fuckoff, it's quite enjoyable doing it actually - but I doubt they will come, they usually come after 3 or 4 threats....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Copy of letter
      Attached Files

Comment

So send the template as directed above - you'll be fine
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just a threat as Niddy says nothing more have had a few letters from this outfit all no shows.

Comment

Thank you for your really quick responses,

I have initially emailed the company Power2contact, who funnily enough shares the same website as the DCA comapany Cougar finance, have also sent a copy of the email to cougar finance to say i have emailed the other idiot department.

What makes me angry the most is i have been in contact and in the process of setting up an arrangement to pay.

I feel like non-compliance now to spite them!

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
              Thank you for your really quick responses,

I have initially emailed the company Power2contact, who funnily enough shares the same website as the DCA comapany Cougar finance, have also sent a copy of the email to cougar finance to say i have emailed the other idiot department.

What makes me angry the most is i have been in contact and in the process of setting up an arrangement to pay.

I feel like non-compliance now to spite them!
              Don't blame you.

I had a few letters from Power2Contact when I first went UE but no visit...

I did have a visit from Moorcroft but he just got told to go away (very politely...I'm a lady ) and the door slammed in his face
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi all,

I have been missing in action recently due to a family illness and death, however funeral has now been and gone and I am all ready to get back on track with sorting my debts.

However, Cougar and CS Holdings Limited have really wound me up this evening by sending me a yellow card and letter, attached.

I am extremely angry and my wife is extremely concerned that these idiots will turn up on the doorstep, as she does not suffer with stress very well and this could end up making her ill.

I have literally just walked in from work to be greeted by this letter and card. i would like to call the pricks on the yellow card and make a statement that i would not like to be contacted otherwise blah blah blah, anybody got something i can say other than, f**k off you C*nts, as my boss has told me previously, i am no shakespere.

Also they have offered me advice on complaining to the ombudsmen, any advice please.

also a response from you guys about the letter would be nice regarding the case thats quoted, from template on here,

cheers,

i will go find a glass of wine and calm down a bit.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Monty; 26 September 2012, 18:02.

Comment

However, Cougar and CS Holdings Limited have really wound me up this evening by sending me a yellow card and letter, attached.
                  send this

---> Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

Comment

Already sent that once, the letter below the yellow scanned card is their response, it criticises the letter i previously sent them (this one),

Comment

Quite clearly point out to them that you are have the right to peaceful enjoyment in your own home and that the only people legally allowed to knock at door without your permission are the postman / courier and family and friends.

other than that you can ignore or slam door in their face
                      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Already sent that once, the letter below the yellow scanned card is their response, it criticises the letter i previously sent them (this one),
                        so fine let them come and then have the joy of saying "fuck you" and slam the door in their face - they have NO rights, remember that!

Comment

I can't read the doc but it's probably a load of shyte

they can come and knock the door and you ignore
                          or
                          you can open the door and tell em to piss off
                          or do what I do and that is a wee royal wave type shooing sign out the window
                          works everytime

but actually only about 2 in a 100 of these threats actually come to pass
                          so
                          not worth getting harassed about, save the blood pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
                            Quite clearly point out to them that you are have the right to peaceful enjoyment in your own home and that the only people legally allowed to knock at door without your permission are the postman / courier and family and friends.
                            as is mentioned in the template mate

But some think they're being clever, to which we say fine - be abusive when they call to stop them calling a second time

Comment

attached
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X