GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Much needed advise and help needed - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Much needed advise and help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much needed advise and help needed

I wish to raise a complaint with Santander in respect to what I consider to be unfair treatment, and immorally wrong whether legal or not.

11.06.2013 I received a letter from the litigants acting on behalf of Santander, known as HL Interactive Solicitors

The letter received was dated as sent on the 10.06.2013 and advised me that the firm was acting on Santanders behalf and required me to make contact with HL's offices within seven days from the date shown on the letter. The date shown being 10.06.2013. The letter went on to advise that HL wished to discuss the arrears outstanding on the mortgage account and options available to prevent repossession action being taken. That if no communication is received by the 17.06.2013 further litigation action may be taken!!

Having raised subject data requests with the business requesting recording of telephone conversation held with the agent to no avail and the fos also unable to obtain any due to length of time no longer being available, I was worried if I phoned the business that going by past experience of this firm that my contact would go unrecorded

i responded via email on the 12.06.2013 at 7:06am. My response to the business was as followed:
    Given that you have provided me only 3 working days to contact your business, provided limited details in order to discuss the status of the account. I ask in order to discuss this matter further that
    You kindly provide me with the following

(1) the current FSA information sheet on mortgage arrears;

(2) a list of the due payments either missed or only paid in part;

(3) the total sum of the payment shortfall;

(4) the charges incurred as a result of the payment shortfall;

(5) the total outstanding debt, excluding charges that may be added on redemption; and

(6) an indication of the nature (and where possible the level) of charges that I have incurred and am likely to incur unless the payment shortfall is cleared.

(7) the outstanding arrears balance and capital balance minus any interest in arrears levied, littagation fees levied, sol's cost, court costs and any amounts added to the capital balance and arrears balance in order for a clear understanding of exactly how much of the balance shown on the mortgage financial statements is what is outstanding and is charges etc. A question previously requested some 12 months ago and still not provided

(8) provide a statement, in a durable medium, of the payments due, the actual payment shortfall, any charges incurred and the total outstanding debt excluding any charges that may be added on redemption, together with information as to the consequences, including repossession, if the payment shortfall is not cleared.

(9) provide a written update of the information required by MCOB 13.4.1 R(2), (3), (4), (5) and (6);

(10) clearly state the action that will be taken should the property be repossessed

(11) a statement of charges levied to the account since 2008

(12) the person whom will be my point of contact in relation to my account. What there name is and position within the firm

(13) Options available as noted in your communication to prevent repossession action taking place

(14) details relating to voluntary giving possession

I received a response which stated that they have tried to make their responses easy to understand, by reproducing my request in bold and our response in italic. Heading have also been placed in bold towards the end of the letter regarding some concerns about the condition of the property

we consider that the current FSA information sheet on mortgage arrears was only required to be provided initially and HL sent this info before proceedings started, the most recent being the 3rd march 2011

in relation to my request for details of due payments missed or only paid in part, the total sum of any shortfall, the charges incurred as a result of payment shortfall, the total outstanding debt, excluding charges that may be added on redemption and an indication of the possible charges that I may incur and or am likely to Incurr, this information was only required to be provided initially. However a statement of account has been produced and attached. ( No data attached!!)

The arrears on the account total £6866.49. The current monthly payment is £359.40

the entire balance that is due under the mortgage is £91,299.42 this figure is not the full redemption required to redeem the mortgage

The legal costs which have not been invoiced but are likely to be added to your mortgage account are estimated to be £750 and it is likely these will increase to £1200 under the terms of the mortgage agreement the claim ent is entitled to add costs incurred in pursuing this legal action. I have explained below some concerns in relation to the property and this is part of the reason for the legal charges!!! The Soliciters costs of dealing with this matter now are charged at £125 plus cat per hour!!!!!
    mAny additional work which is required for example preparing for application hearings is charges at this rate with expenses such as agents costs of attendance at hearings

My request for the outstanding arrears balance, capital balance minus arrears and any interest in arrears levied, litigation fees levied, sol's fees levied court costs and any amount added to the capital balance and arrears balance in order for a clear understanding of exactly how much the amount showing on the financial mortgage statement as outstanding and is charges was requested 12 months ago "never to this date received!!" Is believed to have formed part of the tge issues raised with the fos and refused to be looked at by the fos as needed to be raised as a seller are complaint, is finalised so we will not provide further information on this matter ??!! What??

your request for info in a durable medium seems to be a repeat if the info requested above so as seems to be a repeat will not respond to
    to the request for a written update of the info required by MCOBS 13.4.1 R(2) (3) (4) (5) & (6) would appear to be a repeat of info requested which is stated as having been referred to??

In order to make a payment arrangement we will need details of income and expenditure it may be to make a payment arrangement with you for the arrears to be paid off monthly separately, which are paid in addition to the current monthly mortgage payments due

it may be possable for the claimant to consider other options such as term extension and capitalisation however as some additional information has come to light regarding the condition of the mortgaged property and this effects the value of the claimants security, the claimants would consider its ability to recover the full sum owed under the mortgage in the context of any long term arrangements

if you have proposals to clear the entire mortgage this would be considered

concerns regarding property !!!!

We understand that the property is currently unoccupied and that their is a dispute with the neighbour regarding a rat infestation!!! In the property and the fencing . Our client is concerned as to the effect this may have on the property and accordingly await your confirmation regarding these repairs being carried out or you grant the council permission as required to deal with the infestation

In the circumstances we are arranging a drive by/desk top valuation of the property put client may wish to take further action in relation to these additional breeches in the term and conditions of the mortgage arrangement we remain instructed to commence warrant proceedings and as no proposals have been received to clear the arrears or full balance under the mortgage agreement we are continuing with warrant action

In response to this information and visiting the mortgaged property following contact from the neighbour advising that the police had been called as lads had been on the back garden ripping up the decking!!

When we got to the property the new tenants were also there and we were met by the neighbour .Having read the letter from HL the first question asked was is it right we have rats? Please note two years previous we had had rats as a result of the houses being built on floating bases or something such like which enabled in the winter rats to dig down and get straight into the straw walls of the houses. Adjoined to my neighbour they had buried under her kitchen some years ago and were tunnelling between our lift space and the neighbours. The problem was resolved by the council and as my neighbour since the last tenant having a car we or they have had no such problem since
    my neighbour went on to say a few weeks she sore a man pull up in front of the house, walked around the front and took photos of the rooms and then climbed over the gate and opened it into the back garden to take further pictures. This man then knocked on her door and advised her that he represented the mortgage company and did she have contact with the owner or no the were abouts and further went in to ask about any problems etc

my neighbour told the man we had had problems with rats some years ago but haven't had a problem since, that one if the fence panels in the garden is damaged however being an adjoining fence we were in discussions to have a new fence put up and share the cost between us. My neighbour has actually provided a statement for us and this includes the car number plate. The fact that the gate was left open further led to the damage and police being called

Upon contacting HL we were furious at their inaccurate allegations and the security of our personal sensitive data but received little re responses w e sent further communications asking HL to provide us with 4 weeks allowing us to seek legal advise and financial advise before arranging a suitable repayment but the business refused this and issued the warrant further leading to my tenants refusing to pay their rent having already been given two months to find some were granted a further two months and not paying a penny as state we breached our tenancy agreement the lender when questioned over previous conversations with the tenants and all ready having had two months and now had been given a further two months was advised to me that discussions with the tenant and HL have nothing to do with me. Please please help as my last statement shows £900 levied for fees surely this can't be allowed

Re: Much needed advise and help needed

Hi Shadowfax,
    Seems to me they're looking for any excuse! Minor damage to fencing/decking and a previous rat problem aren't (in my view) good reason for their actions. (If that was the case my property would have been repossessed long ago! )

PlanB is our housing expert, and very good at it too, I'll ask her to look in on your thread

Elsa x

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
      Hi Shadowfax,
      Seems to me they're looking for any excuse! Minor damage to fencing/decking and a previous rat problem aren't (in my view) good reason for their actions. (If that was the case my property would have been repossessed long ago! )

PlanB is our housing expert, and very good at it too, I'll ask her to look in on your thread

Elsa x
      I think you are right Elsa, but really do not no were to go from here if any were. We did speak with the law centre but sadly due to changes in funding they are unable to assist us. The financial statements are inaccurate and do not show charges levied etc, and having looked at the figures so far, the amount above states as arrears includes £3,500 worth of fees, interest on arrears etc Tge capital has also increased to fold and looking at another letter received by HL we are looking at incurring another £2,500 in fees. The law centre have said that given our mental health , our financial situation we should let the property go and file for bankruptcy. Re the tenants they were also advised by the law centre and were told we breeched our tenancy so hence why no rent has been paid for nearly 4 months!! HL also said we didn't have permission to rent the property out and as didn't sign agreement in 2012 we were breeching the mortgage. Please note the ombudsman report dated 1st may 2013 says that Santander agreed for us to let the property and re not signing agreement the business is well aware as we raised concerns about the terms and still to this day have been provided with no response. I am at a loss , this business has destroyed our family lied and yes still it goes on. Any help really would be appreciated even if its to leave alone

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowfax View Post
        HL also said we didn't have permission to rent the property out and as didn't sign agreement in 2012 we were breeching the mortgage. Please note the ombudsman report dated 1st may 2013 says that Santander agreed for us to let the property and re not signing agreement the business is well aware as we raised concerns about the terms and still to this day have been provided with no response. I am at a loss , this business has destroyed our family lied and yes still it goes on. Any help really would be appreciated even if its to leave alone
        I do wish solicitors would speak in Plain English sometimes.

I'll need to read all that in more detail again but understandably your emotions may be colouring your view of what has been happening. Being treated shabbily is not necessarily unlawful. I wish it were.

First question (although I think I know the answer) is this a residential mortgage (regulated by FSA) or a Buy-to-Let mortgage (unregulated)? Residential mortgages are repossessed through the county court, while BTL loans are taken into receivership under the LPA with no court hearing. I'm slightly confused because you say a "warrant" has been issued but no mention of any repossession proceedings or a court hearing prior to that. Do you mean an Eviction Warrant from the county court?

You say your monthly contractual payment is £359.40 and your arrears are £6,866.49 which suggests 19 months missed mortgage payments. If that is the case then I'm astounded you weren't repossessed over a year ago. Have you been making regular repayments over and above your monthly amount which is why the lender has shown such forbearance?

I'm guessing it is a residential mortgage because the solicitor maintains that you don't have permission to rent out the property which is a breach of your mortgage terms. They say you never signed any agreement with the lender. You agree that you didn't sign the agreement on offer because you didn't like the terms attached. I expect the lender was intending to increase your interest rate which could have been the reason. What were your concerns with that agreement which prevented you from signing it? In law if you don't sign an agreement then there is no agreement. However the fact that your lender made the offer does indicate a tacit acceptance in principle even though you couldn't agree on the details. I presume that the lender was given your change of address to where all this correspondence has been going, so they can hardly claim not to know that the property was actually let out.

However that's all rather academic really because you can be repossessed for having arrears without all the other issues being raised. The lender has said that they will accept a repayment plan and capitalize the arrears. How long ago were they saying that and did you make any offer to pay or were/are you not in a position to pay anything towards the arrears however little. A court must consider you paying off those arrears by the end of the term and not before. How many years have you got left to run on this mortgage so we can do the maths?

I'm afraid a lender has every right to revalue a property at any stage if they are concerned that their asset may be losing value, and the condition of the property can be the reason as well as a falling market. Are you in negative equity as this could be the reason behind that valuation? The lender must think you have equity otherwise they wouldn't have offered to capitalise those arrears. That normally can't happen if there is no equity. You say the lender put you on notice that they were going to have the property valued, did you ask them for the day and time so you could be present? I doubt the rat issue would have impacted on the valuation. I have a cottage with a thatched roof which has rats scampering about at night. It's not that rare!

I've not been very helpful have I? But I will be in my next post, because when I have the answers to my questions I will be able to help you plan your next steps.

A good lawyer should always ask the question "what do you want from this situation?" So that's my question to you. Are you wanting to fight a repossession (if a court order hasn't already been granted) and/or come to a repayment arrangement so you can re-let the property? Or are you wanting to get shot of this burden on the best possible financial terms? Do you have a home of your own which you currently rent or do you have a mortgage on that one which should take priority over everything so you don't find yourself fighting two repossessions?

Comment

Thanks for answering the call PlanB

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
            PlanB is our housing expert, and very good at it too

Comment

You're most welcome

Thread moved to the Debt and Housing Section as requested x

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                I do wish solicitors would speak in Plain English sometimes.

I'll need to read all that in more detail again but understandably your emotions may be colouring your view of what has been happening. Being treated shabbily is not necessarily unlawful. I wish it were.

First question (although I think I know the answer) is this a residential mortgage (regulated by FSA) or a Buy-to-Let mortgage (unregulated)? Residential mortgages are repossessed through the county court, while BTL loans are taken into receivership under the LPA with no court hearing. I'm slightly confused because you say a "warrant" has been issued but no mention of any repossession proceedings or a court hearing prior to that. Do you mean an Eviction Warrant from the county court?

You say your monthly contractual payment is £359.40 and your arrears are £6,866.49 which suggests 19 months missed mortgage payments. If that is the case then I'm astounded you weren't repossessed over a year ago. Have you been making regular repayments over and above your monthly amount which is why the lender has shown such forbearance?

I'm guessing it is a residential mortgage because the solicitor maintains that you don't have permission to rent out the property which is a breach of your mortgage terms. They say you never signed any agreement with the lender. You agree that you didn't sign the agreement on offer because you didn't like the terms attached. I expect the lender was intending to increase your interest rate which could have been the reason. What were your concerns with that agreement which prevented you from signing it? In law if you don't sign an agreement then there is no agreement. However the fact that your lender made the offer does indicate a tacit acceptance in principle even though you couldn't agree on the details. I presume that the lender was given your change of address to where all this correspondence has been going, so they can hardly claim not to know that the property was actually let out.

However that's all rather academic really because you can be repossessed for having arrears without all the other issues being raised. The lender has said that they will accept a repayment plan and capitalize the arrears. How long ago were they saying that and did you make any offer to pay or were/are you not in a position to pay anything towards the arrears however little. A court must consider you paying off those arrears by the end of the term and not before. How many years have you got left to run on this mortgage so we can do the maths?

I'm afraid a lender has every right to revalue a property at any stage if they are concerned that their asset may be losing value, and the condition of the property can be the reason as well as a falling market. Are you in negative equity as this could be the reason behind that valuation? The lender must think you have equity otherwise they wouldn't have offered to capitalise those arrears. That normally can't happen if there is no equity. You say the lender put you on notice that they were going to have the property valued, did you ask them for the day and time so you could be present? I doubt the rat issue would have impacted on the valuation. I have a cottage with a thatched roof which has rats scampering about at night. It's not that rare!

I've not been very helpful have I? But I will be in my next post, because when I have the answers to my questions I will be able to help you plan your next steps.

A good lawyer should always ask the question "what do you want from this situation?" So that's my question to you. Are you wanting to fight a repossession (if a court order hasn't already been granted) and/or come to a repayment arrangement so you can re-let the property? Or are you wanting to get shot of this burden on the best possible financial terms? Do you have a home of your own which you currently rent or do you have a mortgage on that one which should take priority over everything so you don't find yourself fighting two repossessions?
                Plan B i would just like to start my response to your questions raised, by saying thank you so very much for taking your time to answer my cry for help and provide such a substantual response. I do struggle to summarise my statements so please forgive me if i rattle on when prividing my responces and planb thank you x

1) I do wish solicitors would speak in Plain English sometimes

you and me both plan B

I'll need to read all that in more detail again but understandably your emotions may be colouring your view of what has been happening. Being treated shabbily is not necessarily unlawful.

1) First question (although I think I know the answer) is this a residential mortgage (regulated by FSA) or a Buy-to-Let mortgage (unregulated)? Residential mortgages are repossessed through the county court, while BTL loans are taken into receivership under the LPA with no court hearing. I'm slightly confused because you say a "warrant" has been issued but no mention of any repossession proceedings or a court hearing prior to that. Do you mean an Eviction Warrant from the county court

1) I entered into a regulated mortgage secured by land with abbey in 2002, formally now known as Santander. The mortgage agreement is a residential mortgage and as you have stated court proceedings have to go a head to repossess. Without going into to much detail, I left my family home in May 2011 as simply couldn't take any more. My family as a result of HL Interactives actions were mentally and ohysically drained. Mental torture is not even close to what we have under gone. Any way making HL aware if this, providing my corospindance address, ignored by HL, court action took place without my awareness on the 29.09.2011. Due to my km one attendance, the court granted the claimant an outright possession order and money judgement. Upon visiting the mortgaged property soon after we found this data and info that we had 28 days to vacate the premises.

At this stage aware that the court amounts stated as owed in coperated fees, charges and inaccurate amounts we furiously raised a subject data request to find out exactly what we had been charged. We also wrote to the courts advising of the situation and that we had not been made aware of proceedings and any letters please ensure are forwarded to my new home. Informed that a warrant was to be issued on the 1st November , having raised a subject data access on the 30th October a letter was recieved advising that due to our subject data request the warrant had been suspended!!!

We then raised a complaint with the business which was escalated to the fos and on raising a complaint on tge 24.12.2011 we recieved a responce to our complaint stating that unless we paid £10 for the subject data request then the warrant would be re issued without ref to us. The complaint with the Fos, the Fos prevented this action

2) You say your monthly contractual payment is £359.40 and your arrears are £6,866.49 which suggests 19 months missed mortgage payments. If that is the case then I'm astounded you weren't repossessed over a year ago. Have you been making regular repayments over and above your monthly amount which is why the lender has shown such forbearance

2) The original monthly contractual payments were for the capital and the interest, however in 2008 when my hubby fell ill, we were advised that due to being in a fixed rate agreement the only option available were to vary the fixes rate agreement to fixed interest only. The bank failed to put this in place for 3 months causing arrears on the account. All impacting my ill health and finally when back dated was charged at the incorrect interest rate agreed, ignored repeatedly when complaints raised due to arrears . Only receiving sick pay the bank advised us to pay less than the fixed interest until dwp was paid, however we were charged £40 a time and interest on the growing arrears. Any way to the point lol, the interest prior to the recent increase was £296 a month but with fees being levied and interest charged the interest each month keeps rising! Payment were being made until may this year but charged £25 in interest on arrears without other fees we just were not making head way

3)However that's all rather academic really because you can be repossessed for having arrears without all the other issues being raised. The lender has said that they will accept a repayment plan and capitalize the arrears. How long ago were they saying that and did you make any offer to pay or were/are you not in a position to pay anything towards the arrears however little. A court must consider you paying off those arrears by the end of the term and not before. How many years have you got left to run on this mortgage so we can do the maththe3) Following receipt of the FOS decission on our complaint in may 2011, awaiting to discuss a repayment plan, capitalisation and a request to be provided 4 weeks to seek legal and financial advise, we canceled the weekly standing order payments of £80 being paid in order to set up a new payment plan and direct debit. The letter arrived not long after however our request for time was refused and a letter was sent to the mortgage address advising occupants had two weeks to vacate so now tenants refused to pay rent!!!Had we of been given this time we would be making our repayments our tenant wouldn't have to leave and we would have been able to maintain payments sadly no longer as a result of HL actions

A good lawyer should always ask the question "what do you want from this situation?" So that's my question to you. Are you wanting to fight a repossession (if a court order hasn't already been granted) and/or come to a repayment arrangement so you can re-let the property? Or are you wanting to get shot of this burden on the best possible financial terms? Do you have a home of your own which you currently rent or do you have a mortgage on that one which should take priority over everything so you don't find yourself fighting two repossessions?[/QUOTE]

Some time ago I could have answered this, but now I really don't no. We can't afford the house any more, the tenant is refusing to pay the bank wants the full mortgage owed and will re issue in November. But I would like to try and get back all these fees and charges and compensation for what we have been threw or walk away with a clean slate some how I can't see it I am lost

Comment

1. If those possession proceedings were issued to an address at which you didn't live (so you didn't attend the hearing to defend yourself) and to an address which the lender knew you didn't live (you'll have to prove that with a change of address letter etc) then you should look at getting that possession order set-aside asap.

2. If your tenant is still in occupation and not paying rent then you should look at getting them evicted under section 8 pretty quick.

If you re-let the property would the rent be sufficient to cover the mortgage and pay something towards the arrears however little? In order to successfully get that possession order set-aside you would need to convince the court that you could come up with a viable repayment plan. In the very least you should fight to obtain a suspended possession order to replace the forthwith order. This means that as long as you stick to the terms of the order you will not have the property taken out your hands.

This may sound like a silly question, but is there any reason why you wouldn't want to move back into the house? It would make it a lot harder for the lender to evict you if it was your *home* rather than an investment property which the court may view as surplus to requirements. And if you are on a low or no income then you may be able to have the mortgage interest paid by the DWP.

Anything is possible so don't give up yet

Comment

1. If those possession proceedings were issued to an address at which you didn't live (so you didn't attend the hearing to defend yourself) and to an address which the lender knew you didn't live (you'll have to prove that with a change of address letter etc) then you should look at getting that possession order set-aside asap.

This may sound a daft question but this money judgement what does it actually mean and would it be worth considering having this set a side and if so what would I need to do and how do I go about it?

2. If your tenant is still in occupation and not paying rent then you should look at getting them evicted under section 8 pretty quick

Plan B can you advise how I would go about this or at least recovering rent not paid to pay towards the arrears on the mortgage?

If you re-let the property would the rent be sufficient to cover the mortgage and pay something towards the arrears however little? In order to successfully get that possession order set-aside you would need to convince the court that you could come up with a viable repayment plan. In the very least you should fight to obtain a suspended possession order to replace the forthwith order. This means that as long as you stick to the terms of the order you will not have the property taken out your hands.

We would but I have reached a point were we no longer able to function as before and can't cope or manage as we would need to to re rent out the property. at one point before this while situation escalated to a level I thought was unthinkable, then yes I would have given my right leg as all though even going to the house now left me feeling physically sick, it was something we could leave our boys. I suppose HL have beaten us into the ground and now they are gonna take us for every penny we haven't got. They have taken our home, our sanity and health as well as our children's future but we simply have nothing left which is why if you can I would like to raise one last complaint in a bid to seek some if any redress out of this entire situation. If you can help me with this at all I would be truly great full to you in helping me give this last fight for well as sad as it sounds justice

This may sound like a silly question, but is there any reason why you wouldn't want to move back into the house? It would make it a lot harder for the lender to evict you if it was your *home* rather than an investment property which the court may view as surplus to requirements. And if you are on a low or no income then you may be able to have the mortgage interest paid by the DWP.

Anything is possible so don't give up yet

Thank you so very much xxx

Comment

Your first post was at 3.43 am which means you were having a sleepless night. There's a brilliant Snoopy cartoon which says something like "why do the decisions I make when I lie awake at night make no sense the next day". Here's another profound thought from that clever dog:

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowfax View Post
                        I have reached a point were we no longer able to function as before and can't cope or manage as we would need to to re rent out the property. at one point before this while situation escalated to a level I thought was unthinkable, then yes I would have given my right leg as all though even going to the house now left me feeling physically sick, it was something we could leave our boys. I suppose HL have beaten us into the ground and now they are gonna take us for every penny we haven't got. They have taken our home, our sanity and health as well as our children's future but we simply have nothing left which is why if you can I would like to raise one last complaint in a bid to seek some if any redress out of this entire situation. If you can help me with this at all I would be truly great full to you in helping me give this last fight for well as sad as it sounds justice
                        You may have lost your fighting spirit but I certainly haven't!

Let me get back to you tomorrow with guidance on how to start to get that possession order set aside (no guarantees) and how to get rid of your tenants who are clearly taking advantage of the situation. How bloody dare they live in your property rent free. Time these free-loaders were kicked out

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                          You may have lost your fighting spirit but I certainly haven't!

Let me get back to you tomorrow with guidance on how to start to get that possession order set aside (no guarantees) and how to get rid of your tenants who are clearly taking advantage of the situation. How bloody dare they live in your property rent free. Time these free-loaders were kicked out

Plan B any help you can give our family would be unbelievable. The fact that you have offered just a tiny glimps of hope to try and bring this entire ordeal to a head is worth more than any words could explain. We are so tired and have had every last ounce of strength taken from us that for us now we just want the house to go and try and re-build our lives again the best way we can. Because of what this business has put our family threw we have reached a point were we can't deal with the slightest of things, some days just functioning is an effort. I have fought and fought and spent months and hours trying to get some one to listen and believe in what damage this business has done to us and make everything all right again. But plan b, I have reached a point were I have had to try and except that its over and to let go of what was once our family home. The tenants have taken advantage of our ill health and the situation and by the time the warrant is re issued will have had £2000 worth of free accommodation. The capital is getting higher and higher, the fees are going up and up and were it will end I have no idea. HL will be rubbing there hands together were as us we will probably be paying for a home that we no longer live in a home were I tried to take my life as could not look after my family. I would like to ensure that the tenants do not get away with all these months free rent and I would like to raise one last really good complaint with the business and see if we can make this business pay for what they have done and prevent them ever doing this to another family again and I can assure you plan b if and I am not even hopeful on this we win and get justice for this then you or any one who can fight this one last
                          Time for us will not go in rewarded I can assure you of that .

Comment

If you need legal help, let us know. You're in very safe hands with planB
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              If you need legal help, let us know. You're in very safe hands with planB
                              The house has gone I no that and even if I could stop the possession I couldn't go back there not now. I couldn't do it to my children again as taking them away from their home their friends and what should have been our home for ever was enough the first time. They have special needs and really could not put them threw it again. I haven't even got the strength to re let it as if rents missed etc we are no longer in a position to pay for two homes. But if we can take these to the cleaners then yes any legal help to fight these jack doors would be well worth it. The problem is though we can't get legal aid as no longer available and I don't have the money to even attempt a legal battle with them unless I found a Soliciters who would act for us on a no win no fee and for love nor money can I find one. I did once, sent them all info and low and behold they couldn't assist us as they worked for Santander!!

Comment

Working...
                              X