GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sent my o2 search dispute to nothern rock - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sent my o2 search dispute to nothern rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sent my o2 search dispute to nothern rock

Hey me again

I placed a dispute with equifax online help system. I was disputing o2 searches they did 5 in a month god knows why they felt the need to do so many i only applied for once.

Any ways equifax updated the ticket with sent to 3rd party then a day later the ticket was updated with this reply from 3rd party

This is a query for mobile provider O2. This his been sent to NRAM. Could you please redirect to the correct company. Thank You.
    Equifax the self appointed guardian off are data sent my dispute to north rock asset management ( the bad bank where we put all the crud loans )

So fuming how dear they operate the way they do and then be so careless about my data. I asked them what they going to do about it no reply this was on the 8th so not only have they sent my data to the wrong company but are now refusing to deal with the dispute with 02 or answer my question on the breach phone calls to them get its being dealt with but i don't trust that.

I accept it was human error easy done but they dont accept tht answer from us they make us pay for 6 years.

What if any thing do you think i should do.

am more annoyed that my dispute is not being dealt with and they have not apologized or acknowledged the error as i have made it clear i am not a happy chappy.
    ---------------------------------

I apologise for my spelling and grammar.

I will not be offended by you pointing out my mistakes in fact i would welcome it.

the written word is the most powerful tool we have for improving mankind. we never learn from mistakes unless they are pointed out

Thanks for the great site

Re: sent my o2 search dispute to nothern rock

what were the 5 searches? Were they all credit searches within the current searches or was there 1 search, 1 identity check/generic/anti money laundering search say in the current addresses, then the same in previous and linked addresses?

Please clarify, try and explain exactly what happened. As the CRA sent data to another CRA unit it's unlikely going to be a major breach either but still, Equifax need to address your concerns and respond accordingly otherwise an ICO complaint is in order.

Try emailing this manager at Equifax

---> paula.cloney@equifax.com
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

they are all searches see attached i did get my contract from them one search i accept but not 4 and at random data no idea why they felt the need.

All i want is them to remove the excess search more just annoyed about them sending i to wrong company i am disputing a few things and the reply to my questions and disputes are not only wrong most if not all the time but stupid

example i disputed defualt that was not mine capquest replied with we are investingting so equifax clsed the dispute saying that was there final answer took me a week to get them to actually read capquests reply and reopen it ( capquest then replied and said remove it still waiting for equifax to action this )
      Attached Files

I will not be offended by you pointing out my mistakes in fact i would welcome it.

the written word is the most powerful tool we have for improving mankind. we never learn from mistakes unless they are pointed out

Comment

I emailed paula so fingers crossed it will get sorted as there are a number of issues with disputes.

after reading over the 2 default disputes both of which the company's have agreed to remove but equifax still have not actioned.
        ( I only have 2 defaults on my file for an address i have never lived at for a person who only has the same 1st name and a slightly smiler surname )

Its annoying as am paying 29.9% apr on a product I now know why lol. What do you think the chances are the company will reconsider my interest rate once my file is correct i wont hold my breath but i will ask lol

Comment

Well update

paula emailed me she has fixed the issues removed the defaults that where wrongly on my file as per the company's request.
          Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear that the level of service you'd received todate was not satisfactory. I can see from reviewing the incidents below that we have not delievered a service that we would expect our customers to receive, for this I apologise.

I've now reviewed all your queries and think it would be benefical to discuss them over the phone. I'd kindly ask you to provide a contact telephone number and a time that suits you to call or alternatively you can call me on the below number.

In the meantime, I'm actively investigating all matters under review. I've now removed the linked address from your report as per requested via CapQuest, the La Redoute searchs from your report. I've generated a new report within your member centre to show the actions today.

I do hope this is of assistance to you and look forward to speaking ot you in the near future.
          And apologized and asked me to to call here or give her my number so she can call me.

Thanks for the email niddy.

I still think it stinks that most ppl would accept the poor service and totally wrong information provided by there online dispute system.

You should not have to battle to get the simple things done and i worry that 90% the ppl just accept the answer there given and suffer because of it.

Wont some one think of the children lol
          Last edited by ckplay; 16 August 2012, 18:29.

Comment

Working...
          X