GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Check noddle report - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check noddle report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check noddle report

Hi

I was checking my noddle report every month until I found this site. I have three defaults on there all with lowell due to drop off Jan 15. The coop didn't default me over 14 months so it should have dropped off sooner.

Lowell are are searching me with outstanding collection searches and trashing my file even more.I've always ignored them and not really had any problem getting a large overdraft or any card. I have two bank accounts and three credit cards which I keep in good order. Well a family member additional card holder uses the card and pays it all. I use my bank account only. I think lowell got ticked off with me "paying" other accounts and thats why they came on heavy to me in november.

Is it safe for me still look at my free noddle report or stay away from now on? Thank you

Re: Check noddle report

Checking credit reports alert DCA's and then you find that you get a flurry of letters from them, I would advise you don't keep looking and wait till the defaults are due to drop off. As for the default that was added late, I would wait until that should have dropped off and then you can complain the the credit agencies that the default date is incorrect and should reflect the true date of default. Don't do it until then.

As for Lowell searching, its a low level search, it doesn't impact on your credit rating. The only searches that do, are the ones made after requesting credit.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would stay away from checking your credit report...I don't see the point of checking it at all let alone every month. I haven't checked mine for more than 3 years.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They searched outstanding debt collection and those last two years I've been told. I hate Lowell's, cheeky buggers!

I will stop checking and continue to ignore anything they put on there and just keep my other accounts up to date.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

I also posted briefly about this here -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...973#post367973
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Before, I found this site I made the mistake of checking my file and applying for credit. (was accepted even though I had defaults, not subprime either) Im staying away from looking at it now until I can safely get to time barred status. When the defaults go off I will have lots of ticks anyway. Niddy, I had no idea about what experian and others did. £15 to check your file! No thanks.

Comment

No - £2 to check. I've posted links in the relevant section (CRA's).... It's the £2 statutory report you apply for.

here -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...wfull=1#post75
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X