GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas...... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas......

Sneak preview of the John Lewis christmas 2014 advert featuring Monty The Penguin........awwwwwwww

Last edited by IF; 7 November 2014, 13:39.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: 50 Days 'Till Christmas......

Are you get excited ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      Are you get excited ?

.........I am

Comment

Funny ...
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

ho ho ho!
            I wonder who will be the first to have the Christmas Avatar?
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by SA Gold View Post
              ho ho ho!

That will be Deepie.......he changed his last year before 1st December!!

Comment

Just as well I never changed my avatar from last Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
                  Just as well I never changed my avatar from last Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                    Sneak preview of the John Lewis christmas 2014 advert featuring Monty The Penguin........awwwwwwww
                    That brought tears to my eyes It was the innocence of childhood not the penguin that did it for me.

I adopted a penguin from London Zoo once and he sent me a birthday card (honest). This one called Ricky has even got his own Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/rickypenguin

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      featuring Monty The Penguin.

Wow, Monty the Penguin has got over 7,000 followers on his Twitter account since this morning

https://twitter.com/MontyThePenguin

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                        Wow, Monty the Penguin has got over 7,000 followers on his Twitter account since this morning

I take it your one of them ?

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                          Best friend ............

Comment

Monty the Penguin has got over 7,000 followers on his Twitter account since this morning

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

Possibly

Comment

Originally posted by SA Gold View Post
                              ho ho ho!
                              What date is it acceptable to change then ?

Comment

Working...
                              X