GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas...... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not Long 'Till Christmas......

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    How many name changes will this thread endure?

Meanwhile there's still a penguin (with 25,000 followers on Twitter) out there seeking a mate before Christmas which was why IF started this thread in the first place https://twitter.com/MontyThePenguin
    I thought he had sorted himself a mail order bride for Christmas Day

Comment

Originally posted by Woodgate View Post
      I thought he had sorted himself a mail order bride for Christmas Day
      #howtomarryapenguinlegally

Comment

so I've lost count because I've just read the whole thread, so how many days is it to Christmas

Comment

How many name changes will this thread endure?

I don't know yet

Meanwhile there's still a penguin (with 25,000 followers on Twitter) out there seeking a mate before Christmas which was why IF started this thread in the first place https://twitter.com/MontyThePenguin

Can't stand twitter.......just love the advert

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
          so I've lost count because I've just read the whole thread, so how many days is it to Christmas
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Did anyone watch Downton Abbey? I lost track of the number of Christmas adverts that they had; Coke, Waitrose, M&S, Tesco, Boots, John Lewis, Lidl to name but a few.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              Did anyone watch Downton Abbey? I lost track of the number of Christmas adverts that they had; Coke, Waitrose, M&S, Tesco, Boots, John Lewis, Lidl to name but a few.

..........and it's only 10th of November

Comment

I think this years Christmas adverts are no way near as good as last years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                  I think this years Christmas adverts are no way near as good as last years.
                  This still is my favourite

Comment

Two Penguins, Brooks and his mate.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      This still is my favourite

My favourite too IF
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I liked the Boots ones.

Comment

Here's a link to a site that will tell you if your getting snow this year or not

http://veryweather.co.uk/index.php/c...-a-white-one/#

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                            Here's a link to a site that will tell you if your getting snow this year or not

http://veryweather.co.uk/index.php/c...-a-white-one/#

Brilliant, thanks Sapph

Comment

Not an advert, more a public information film....

Comment

Re: 50 Days 'Till Christmas......

Originally posted by IF View Post
                                I change my on the 1st Dec........Deepie will change his anytime in the next few weeks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X