GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas...... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Not Long 'Till Christmas......

Originally posted by IF View Post
    Well done S2M

Do you want me to remove the writing on the right hand side?
    yes please , can you take a look at my new thread about ebay too

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
      yes please , can you take a look at my new thread about ebay too
      Done

I will flag up your thread and I've moved it to the Consumer Complaints section too
      Last edited by IF; 2 December 2014, 12:35.
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I f you are a good soul
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Something to listen to while you wrap your pressies

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
          I f you are a good soul

Comment

I've already wrapped mine last week
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No tree, no cards, no xmas paper, very few presents. Now that is the way forward for Christmas

Comment

Last edited by Woodgate; 4 December 2014, 07:21.

Comment

Oh thanks woodgate, steak in ale for tea tonight x

Comment

Thank you Woodgate
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      I've already wrapped mine last week

Well done Pix

I likey window no. 22

Comment

I likey window no. 22

Comment

I am sorry Woodgate, I was just trying to point out that if you click on the number you see a picture, today being No. 22 (22 days till Christmas) ............this was just for those who read the thread for the first time....

Won't do it again

Comment

I am sorry Woodgate, I was just trying to point out that if you click on the number you see a picture, today being No. 22 (22 days till Christmas) ............this was just for those who read the thread for the first time....

Won't do it again

Comment

I was just trying to point out that if you click on the number you see a picture, today being No. 22
                              Thanks ............

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                                Thanks ............

Comment

Working...
                                X