GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas...... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Not Long Till Christmas......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Not Long 'Till Christmas......

Originally posted by Woodgate View Post

As it's December 1st I've decided to go Advent Calendary, you have to click on the number to open the door.

No chocolate, just a pic. All work, no reward
    No bloomin chocolate.....what kind of Advent Calendar is that ?.....

Comment

I've got a Thorntons one with my name on it

Comment

I quite like the Santa hats, thanks woodgate
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I blame IF...

Love this idea, brilliant
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

oh wow, I'd like some of those

Comment

Last edited by Woodgate; 3 December 2014, 06:57.

Comment

bet it's nuts are cold lol
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Got the tree up !!!!!!!
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

I love the little squirrel.

I haven't got my tree up yet and I'm usually one of the first
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Pressies are bought and wrapped up, just need a couple of bits for the hubby.

Cards written, stamped and ready to post today.

Tree is up.

Little bit of food/drink shopping to do.

Hubby is dressing up as Santa outside the local Asda for the Rotary Club Charity on 21st.

and relax

Comment

Most of my presents are bought and wrapped and my cards are all written. I'm just waiting for my Dad to collect my tree.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

You are all so organised, I haven't done half of what I have to!!

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                          Got the tree up !!!!!!!
                          Me too

Comment

Comment

I am so jealous i can never put an avatar on each time i try it says 'failed' and i choose small ones too , i just wanted to cheer myself up with a picture of a snowman
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	snowman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	1406336

okay solved it said upload had failed on my profile but it seems to have worked

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                                I am so jealous i can never put an avatar on each time i try it says 'failed' and i choose small ones too , i just wanted to cheer myself up with a picture of a snowman
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]15332[/ATTACH]

okay solved it said upload had failed on my profile but it seems to have worked
                                Well done S2M

Do you want me to remove the writing on the right hand side?

Comment

Working...
                                X