GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Denplan - Dentistry? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denplan - Dentistry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denplan - Dentistry?

Anyone know about how credit checks are down with Denplan?

Looking to register with a dentist
    Knows that a lot of work is going to need done.........aiming towards using a Denplan? But they do a credit check on interest free loans for it..........Anyone know more about this

thanks
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Denplan - Dentistry?

Used to be via barclays Business Finance but not sure anymore mate - put it this way, you're not guaranteed it - its like going to Beds-R-Us and expecting credit - if you don't think you'd get credit there then you're unlikely to pass any cosmetic/dental/optician styled treatments I'm afraid.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

^^^ And they search Experian last I heard as well mate
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

i'll wait till the Defaults drop of then
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
          i'll wait till the Defaults drop of then
          How old are they mate?

Comment

Hi 5corpio,

Don't know your particular circumstances or what its like in your area, but if you are in receipt of any tax credits or certain benefits then you should have a card from the NHS whic entitles you to free dentistry. We have a very good dentists surgery opened locally belonging to a private group Oasis Medical who really only take NHS patients. Mrs G has transferred already and thinks the service and treatment far exceeds that of our private dentist. I have yet to move over but once one of you is accepted as an NHS patient they will always take the partner when they want to move.

Hope that helps a bit
            regards
            Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
              Hi 5corpio,

Don't know your particular circumstances or what its like in your area, but if you are in receipt of any tax credits or certain benefits then you should have a card from the NHS whic entitles you to free dentistry. We have a very good dentists surgery opened locally belonging to a private group Oasis Medical who really only take NHS patients. Mrs G has transferred already and thinks the service and treatment far exceeds that of our private dentist. I have yet to move over but once one of you is accepted as an NHS patient they will always take the partner when they want to move.

Hope that helps a bit
              regards
              Garlok
              hi matey
              already looked into it, not in reciept with any benefits unfortunatley (just Low Income for time being, but more than working tax credit acceptance)..........cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                How old are they mate?
                i'll have to come back to you on that one
                away to check

Comment

Sorry matey but it is useful if you ever fall into the bracket as you get a voucher of 60 odd quid towards glsses as well.

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

barclay Nov 2010
                    bos Oct 2008
                    marbles Oct 2010
                    cap one Aug 2009
                    mbna Apr 2008

Other 2 barclays Not defaulted for some reason....

Comment

They're all rather new mate - after 3 years and you may get lucky - as things stand, I suspect you're likely to get knocked back to be honest with you.....

Comment

i know, not long to go 'only around the corner' - lol
                        already said to 'oneself: ain't going to apply for credit for 5 years' don't need it........at this rate i'll still be working till i am 81 the way things are with the Gov' pensions lol

Comment

cheers for help guys....

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                            i know, not long to go 'only around the corner' - lol
                            already said to 'oneself: ain't going to apply for credit for 5 years' don't need it........at this rate i'll still be working till i am 81 the way things are with the Gov' pensions lol
                            Mate sod that, go rob a bank (no guns or knives) and the maximum sentence so long as not violent related will only be 8yrs - stash your cash and there's your pension!

Job's a good-un

Comment

Hi I have denplan -- you know looking at my file they have never put a search on me.

You pay by DD thats how it works. we pay about 10.00 a month

Comment

Working...
                              X