GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds TSB/Iqor/GPB Solicitors - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds TSB/Iqor/GPB Solicitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds TSB/Iqor/GPB Solicitors

Hi. I was recently repaying my cerdit card debt to Lloyds TSB thorugh a DMP with Zebra. However, it appeared I was paying Zebra monthly but not all my creditors were receiving their payments! Anyway, I stopped the DMP. Within a few weeks I started receiving daily calls from Iqor stating they were acting on behalf of Lloyds TSB. I offered to pay them what I can afford, £50 a month, however they stated they MUST see an income/expenditure breakdown and insisited I sent one in the post asap. I haven't sent one and have now received a letter from GPB Solicitors threatening County Court action against me.

Do I have to disclose my income/expenditure?Isn't £50 a month acceptable?

How likely are GPB to take me to court?

Re: Lloyds TSB/Iqor/GPB Solicitors

Type of account (credit card/loan)

Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

Approx balance

What are these debts for ?

Can you answer the three questions please
    Last edited by Deepie; 7 December 2012, 19:14.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by lloydjones View Post
      Hi. I was recently repaying my cerdit card debt to Lloyds TSB thorugh a DMP with Zebra. However, it appeared I was paying Zebra monthly but not all my creditors were receiving their payments! Anyway, I stopped the DMP. Within a few weeks I started receiving daily calls from Iqor stating they were acting on behalf of Lloyds TSB. I offered to pay them what I can afford, £50 a month, however they stated they MUST see an income/expenditure breakdown and insisited I sent one in the post asap. I haven't sent one and have now received a letter from GPB Solicitors threatening County Court action against me.

Do I have to disclose my income/expenditure?Isn't £50 a month acceptable?

How likely are GPB to take me to court?
      Strictly speaking, you are under no obligation to send I&E forms to anyone without a court order. It is difficult to gauge if £50 is acceptable or not.

Have you got a diary set up on th site for your debts?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Type of account (credit card/loan) Credit Card

Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) Nov 2007

Approx balance £5775

What are these debts for ?

Credit Card

Can you answer the three questions please
        Here you go!

Comment

Firstly, many of us here have had those letters from GPB, they havent acted on them.

You do need to send something in response though, but we will get that sorted for you.

What to send, is something someone else may have to help with as im no expert.

Comment

The first thing I would do is send this : http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/temp...lity/s1-t1.php

As your agreement is post April 2007, it is likely to be enforceable.

If you were paying them through a DMP, there is no reason why you cannot continue to do this yourself, if you want to.

Comment

Letter sent. Will keep you informed of progress!

Comment

Hi lloydjones,
                Well done, that will stop them in their tracks for a while.
                In the meantime, have you taken issue with Zebra about the wherabouts of your money?

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                  Hi lloydjones,
                  Well done, that will stop them in their tracks for a while.
                  In the meantime, have you taken issue with Zebra about the wherabouts of your money?
                  Not spoken to Zebra Money Management yet. However, Zebra Financial Claims are chasing me as a creditor paid a PPI refund to me direct and Zebra now want their 20% cut. Told them until the Money Management side pay my creditors I'm not parting with a penny!!!

Comment

I would be sending a Subject Access Request to Zebra Money Management if I were you...asap
                    Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Subject Access (SAR) - Advanced Request
                    Once you have the info, make a formal complaint.
                    Elsa x

Comment

Working...
                    X