GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to NO MONEY HONEY - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to NO MONEY HONEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to NO MONEY HONEY

Hi NO MONEY HONEY and welcome

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AADforums.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to NO MONEY HONEY

Hopefully you'll be starting a diary with us....

3 years later
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

To start your UE journey please could you read the post below from Never-in-Doubt what to do next. The more information the better for Niddy.

Can you scan your agreements and email to Niddy as detailed here ---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy - allaboutFORUMS

-- >UPDATED - A Full Guide to Unenforceability

Set up your diary here -- > Unenforceability Diaries

Please set out the information for your accounts like this, one post for each account:

• Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)

Best wishes
      IF
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Welcome from me too!
        Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
        X