GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds sent bankers on luxury spa break - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds sent bankers on luxury spa break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds sent bankers on luxury spa break

Lloyds sent bankers on luxury spa break

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 18th May 2012 09:56.

*Executives from the bailed-out Lloyds Banking Group were sent on a luxury spa break to teach them how to be more effective “hunter-gatherers in the...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Lloyds sent bankers on luxury spa break

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

oh ffs!!!

Comment

Really pishes me off!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Blimey!!! that is shocking, why should they get compensated with luxury, after all the cock-ups created by them, this sort of thing should be included with the offers of any compensation to the customers they let down big time.

So WRONG!!!!

Comment

And they wonder why the public - sorry the owners of the bank get annoyed

Comment

well heres some bad news for lloyds TSB

Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                And they wonder why the public - sorry the owners of the bank get annoyed
                I have to say that the bailouts changed my whole attitude to the banking system. Prior to that, I'd actually played the mugs' game, worked hard, paid my taxes, lived within my means, never incurred charges and actually got resentful towards the people who reclaimed them.

But the bailouts changed all that. It was bad enough that these shysters were paid obscene bonuses on the basis of gambling with other people's money (or often with money that never even existed) - but it was infinitely worse when they were actually bailed out for their FAILURES, with you and me having to pay the price for it for the next few decades.

I do still live within my (now very limited) means, just about, but that's because I choose to go without rather than sign up to more debt.

Stories like this are useful to show the unconverted how much these criminals are still taking the piss.

Edit: and in the event that some bankster is stalking our forum and is thinking "so how did you get into debt if you were living within your means then?", it's quite simple. I had a mortgage, car loan, credit card balances etc that were all in order while I was in the job that I had back then. That job subsequently ceased to exist thanks to the economic crash caused by your criminal activities and the work I've been able to find since then hasn't paid well enough to service your debts based on 'creating' non-existent money.
                Last edited by evilcartman; 18 May 2012, 14:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                  well heres some bad news for lloyds TSB

Twitter
                  Go get 'em Paul, the bar stewards!!
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                    Go get 'em Paul, the bar stewards!!
                    I dont like their odds on this one mate,

they sold a PPI policy that was purely for redundancy that never covered the policy holder for redundancy for over 5 years.

Im sooooooo looking forward to hearing their explanation as to how they were treating their customer fairly here

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                      I dont like their odds on this one mate,

they sold a PPI policy that was purely for redundancy that never covered the policy holder for redundancy for over 5 years.

Im sooooooo looking forward to hearing their explanation as to how they were treating their customer fairly here
                      Dealing with one myself right now, they can't send me any paperwork following a SAR but refused my PPI claim on the evidence that they hold !!!!! Yes it's onward

Comment

Working...
                      X