GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

See above. Posts crossed - ill reply properly tonight.

It sounded like you was snapping at I2D if not sorry

I'll be back later. Have a day off
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Can you please email me the Cabot / YB paperwork (cca/terms) again please just to refresh my mind.

Thanks
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        The token that stops it from ever going Statute Barred
        Thats what I was thinking about when I asked about the £1pm payment. I agree it would stop the debt being SB. Thanks Flower. I have already cancelled payments.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          See above. Posts crossed - ill reply properly tonight.

It sounded like you was snapping at I2D if not sorry

I'll be back later. Have a day off
          With all due respect you can not really tell by text/type if someone is snapping by asking a question. I would never do that anyway. I2D has been very good with me and helped through all my debts. I have appreciated everything from you all.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            For how long was it incubated?
            Great to see you... I think it was about 2 years.. Longer than any other creature

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
              With all due respect you can not really tell by text/type if someone is snapping by asking a question. I would never do that anyway. I2D has been very good with me and helped through all my debts. I have appreciated everything from you all.
              No offence taken .........
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
                Thats what I was thinking about when I asked about the £1pm payment. I agree it would stop the debt being SB. Thanks Flower. I have already cancelled payments.
                I do hope you won't live to regret this decision. It's £1 pm. I explained to you yonks ago we'd treat Cabot as a separate entity. They have already proved they're so why give them ammunition over £1?

SB 6 months later is no big deal if it avoids court action.

Anyway let me see the paperwork again please. We'll deal with this tonight yea?

Comment

I'm aware of SB but right now we look at the whole picture. Flossy has enough to deal with without a full on scrap with the same firm who have already taken action.

We aren't in a hurry.

Long term plan as flossy knows (see start of diary) is we sort the claim, sort the ue and en debts then sort scs/sofa saga.

Anything missed will be picked up at the end. I do know what I'm doing and I'm not called dx and I do not encourage people to pay into a likely UE debt. But this is more complicated than 75% of other diaries here.

As I said before I stay in touch here and tend to check all updates weekly.
                  Thank you Boss.

I think a big chunk has been made UE thank you to all the mods and the boss for that. I am concentrating on Cabot as you say they have already taken action with the O/D.

Comment

Can you please email me the Cabot / YB paperwork (cca/terms) again please just to refresh my mind.

Thanks
                    On its way to you shortly.

Comment

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=4874

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=5814

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=5815

If you ever want just to chit chat and chill out try any of the above links.........
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I think Niddy's making the point that not all creditors and DCAs act in the same way. Some are fools who send the debt back to the OC at the first sight of a letter containing long words. But others can be agressive and put their fingers in their ears to everything said/written to them and still issue court proceedings in the hope that the debtor will crumple despite having the law on their side. The name Lewis Debt Recovery springs to mind here

You can safely trust Niddy to know which ones to take with a pinch of salt, and which ones need skilfull handling. He's been monitoring these companies' behavioural patterns for years

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                          Thank you. I will have a look at them in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                            You can safely trust Niddy to know which ones to take with a pinch of salt, and which ones need skilfull handling. He's been monitoring these companies' psychopathic/sociopathic behavioural patterns for years
                            IFYPFY.

Comment

Hi Flossy
                              I don't think I've read any of your diary before.
                              This UE lark really can be hard going can't it, sometimes it fries my brain (some would ask what brain but there we go).
                              You think it's UE so stop payments then you get some idiots calling you 5 times a day (Arden with me) or you think it is EN but then find there is a faulty DN , but you can't tell them, you have to wait till it gets to court.
                              Sometimes I think it would just be easier to give them all £1 per month but then I think why should I .
                              The hardest part is waiting and sometimes all you need is someone to say yes thats right but when no one does you feel abandoned, or they say "seems ok to me" and you think , which bit cos there were four points.

When I say you I really me me and when I say abandoned I don't actually mean it and I think the Mods and Niddy do a great job.

Anyway thats my ramble and I haven't even touched a drink yet tonight

Comment

Well said Jon

The point Niddy makes is that you have to see UE as part of your overall life. One size doesn't fit all. Poor Flossy has really massive health issues The priority has been to get shot of the immediate threats (court action) which Paul's firm has dealt with

Next up are the other accounts which may be enforceable. Is it really big deal to postpone SB for 6 months if paying £1 gives poor Flossy some space to draw breath

The sofa saga is so bizarre that I'm almost hoping it will run and run because it's far more interesting than the plot of EastEnders

Comment

Working...
                                X