GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

VIRGIN CREDIT CARD (Shall we call MBNA No 2)

MBNA (Virgin) - Requested CCA 19/1/2012
    MBNA sold to Britannica - Mortlake 30/1/2012
    Moorgate appointed Arden Credit 7/3/2012
    Arden wrote to me to inform me they had been appointed by Moorgate 9/3/2012
    Arden wrote to me again to ask for the full outstanding monies to be paid and threatening court action 3/4/2012

NO PT LETTER SENT!

Letter sent to Arden Threat O Gram Before Action Letter 4/5/2012
    Arden wrote that they will investigate my comments raised (Re:No CCA) 14/5/2012
    Arden also wrote dated the same date as above threatening court action 14/5/2012
    Moorgate wrote to me that they will investigate missing CCA 16/5/2012
    Moorgate wrote back enclosed new CCA dated 7/6/2012

Sending to Niddy to look at today.

Sent CCA to Niddy - Just waiting to hear from Niddy.
    Last edited by Flossy; 3 July 2012, 11:08.

Comment

VIRGIN CREDIT CARD (Shall we call MBNA No 2)

Moorgate wrote to me that they will investigate missing CCA 16/5/2012
      Moorgate wrote back enclosed new CCA dated 7/6/2012

Sending to Niddy to look at today.

Sent CCA to Niddy - Just waiting to hear from Niddy.
      Niddy has informed me that this is

Comment

LITTLEWOODS / VERY / ADDITIONS - SHOP DIRECT FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED

Sent - Account In Dispute Letter to LOWELL 15/6/2012 (Dated 12/6/2012)
        LOWELL letter - outstanding balance & legal action may take place 16/6/2012

Received 2 letters today from Lowell for 2 of the above accounts, Littlewoods and Very.

Its the same letter that they have sent to me now about 4 times which says: Your debt is outstanding......... Basically pay or litigation.
        I have sent out the PT letters and Account in dispute so far what should the next letter be?

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
          LITTLEWOODS / VERY / ADDITIONS - SHOP DIRECT FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED

Sent - Account In Dispute Letter to LOWELL 15/6/2012 (Dated 12/6/2012)
          LOWELL letter - outstanding balance & legal action may take place 16/6/2012

Received 2 letters today from Lowell for 2 of the above accounts, Littlewoods and Very.

Its the same letter that they have sent to me now about 4 times which says: Your debt is outstanding......... Basically pay or litigation.
          I have sent out the PT letters and Account in dispute so far what should the next letter be?
          I would send this if it were me--------> Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So, to sum up my diary so far - JULY 5 2012

Grattan Catalogue - £0 balance.

Littlewoods/Very/Additions - Lowell sending letters threatening litigation. Send A/C in dispute but they have ignored that.

EGG/Barclaycard - - No PT sent, passed to Credit Solutions then, Power2Contact. They threatened doorstep collection, Harassment letter sent. Credit Solutions threatening litigation.

CAPITAL ONE - (CCA x 2)CapQuest - my account has been put on hold until 2 July while they investigate this matter of CCA.

NEXT - - Passed to Moorcroft - PT letter. Passed to MIDAS CREDIT SERVICES - Litigation letter. Waiting response from PT letter.

HALIFAX - (until CCA received)- Passed Moorcroft, passed to Robinson Way - CCA requested, enclosed a copy of all my statements from 2008-2012. A/C on hold until CCA received.

MBNA NO 1 - - Passed to Moorgate wrote back enclosed NEW CCA dated 8/6/2012 - different to the first CCA received in 1/2/2012 (sent 2 CCA's - both different. 1st one was , the 2nd one was - Sent PT letter

MINT - - Passed to Shoosmiths Solicitors - Asked for CCA 4 times since January 2012, finally received in June 2012, Mint has said its with the Financial Hardship Department - Sent Financial Hardship letter, wait reply.

VIRGIN CREDIT CARD (MBNA No 2)- - Passed to Moorgate wrote to me that they will investigate missing CCA 16/5/2012
            Moorgate wrote back enclosed new CCA dated 7/6/2012.

Big thank you to Niddy for checking my CCA's and for helping me through this difficult stage in my life while being ill. Big thank you for all Mods and none Mods for their help and support in getting me this far.
            Last edited by Flossy; 7 July 2012, 11:39.

Comment

UPDATE:

Littlewoods/Very/Additions - Lowell sending letters threatening litigation. Send A/C in dispute but they have ignored that.
              Received further 5 letters from them and you wonder why there are less trees around!

The last letter finally says that they are going to go back to Shop Direct and query the account in dispute again!

NEXT - Passed to Moorcroft - PT letter. Passed to MIDAS CREDIT SERVICES - Litigation letter. Waiting response from PT letter.
              18.6.2012 - Letter from Moorcroft in reply to my PT letter: Asking me to pay £1 for a CCA before the request can be actioned!

2.7.2012 - Today received a further letter this time from Moorcroft 'HOME COLLECTIONS DIVISION' - Threatening to visit my home if I do not pay!

CAPITAL ONE - CapQuest - my account has been put on hold until 2 July while they investigate this matter of CCA.
              CCA sent and the Boss said it was UE - Letter received back saying that they have already previously provided me with a CCA (had 2 off them).. and that I have failed to state why I allege that they Agreement is improperly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ('the Act'). The Agreement was properly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the CCA 1974 ('the ACT') in that the Agreement is:
              (a) in the prescribed form and contains all the prescribed terms, conforms to the regulations under section 60(1) of the Act and has been signed in the prescribed manner by the Claimant and Defendant;
              (b) embodies all the terms of the agreement, other than implied terms; and
              (c) when presented to the debtor was in such a state that all its terms were readily legible.

Its ends with the CCA is EN and they will not enter into further correspondence with me regarding the provision of copy agreements. Your agreement is EN and we will continue to treat it as such and the money is due in full.

Letter from CapQuest: We can confirm we forwarded your previous correspondence to our client and their response is as follows:
              It appears the customer requested these documents 13/5/2011. Please advise if she still wishes to request these again to contact ERC direct as fees apply!

EGG/Barclaycard - No PT sent, passed to Credit Solutions then, Power2Contact. They threatened doorstep collection, Harassment letter sent. Credit Solutions threatening litigation.

Threat by Creditor - Commence Litigation letter sent.

HALIFAX - (until CCA received)- Passed Moorcroft, passed to Robinson Way - CCA requested, enclosed a copy of all my statements from 2008-2012. A/C on hold until CCA received.

4.7.2012 - Letter Robinson Way: Further to your CCA request we now enclose the relevant documents for your immediate attention.

Please note if an original CCA was not available, under the consumer credit Acts a reconstituted copy may be provided.

We need to hear from you with your proposals for settlement of your account, which is long overdue for payment, within 10 days.

(They have enclosed 1 piece of paper with personal details on one side and CCA on the other side!) - Will send it to Niddy to look at.

MBNA NO 1 - Passed to Moorgate wrote back enclosed NEW CCA dated 8/6/2012 - different to the first CCA received in 1/2/2012 (sent 2 CCA's - both different. 1st one was , the 2nd one was - Sent PT letter

VIRGIN CREDIT CARD (MBNA No 2) - Passed to Moorgate wrote to me that they will investigate missing CCA 16/5/2012
              PT letter sent

MINT - Passed to Shoosmiths Solicitors - Asked for CCA 4 times since January 2012, finally received in June 2012, Mint has said its with the Financial Hardship Department - Sent Financial Hardship letter, wait reply.
              Last edited by Flossy; 7 July 2012, 11:37.

Comment

UPDATE

Yorkshire Bank CC / SOLD TO CABOT - Boss said it was UE after saying CCA was a bit all over the place. I am still paying £1pm Cabot. Will see what letters come back and deal with this at that time.

Agreed, see what comes back but as you're paying £1p/m stick to it for the time being, pointless upsetting them.

16 July 2012 - Letter received from Cabot - Your repayments plan has failed - you must contact us urgently.
                Your agreed repayment plan has failed as the payment due on the 02/07/2012 has been missed. Failure to contact us to discuss resolution of this debt will result in this account being escalated to our Pre-Litigation Department to consider the most suitable action.

I have paid by SO every month to keep them off my back as we said. The Natwest had issues as we know and I know my payment of £1 went out of my account as it does every month on the 2/7/12 even though I DO NOT have an agreement with them... What do you suggest Niddy?

MBNA NO 1 - Passed to Moorgate wrote back enclosed NEW CCA dated 8/6/2012 - different to the first CCA received in 1/2/2012 (sent 2 CCA's - both different. 1st one was , the 2nd one was -

Sent PT letter 28 June 2012

Letter received from Arden dated 13 July 2012 - Thank you for your letter dated 25 July 2012.
                We are presently investigating the comments you have raised and a full response will be sent to you shortly.
                In the meantime, please find enclosed our formal complaints procedures which details how we will deal with your complaint.

Wait till they write back?

MINT - Passed to Shoosmiths Solicitors - Asked for CCA 4 times since January 2012, finally received in June 2012 , Mint has said its with the Financial Hardship Department - Haven't Sent Financial Hardship letter after going through my paperwork! Not 100% sure what I am doing with this!

VIRGIN CREDIT CARD (MBNA No 2) - Passed to Moorgate wrote to me that they will investigate missing CCA 16/5/2012
                PT letter sent

4.7.2012 - Letter Robinson Way: Further to your CCA request we now enclose the relevant documents for your immediate attention.

Please note if an original CCA was not available, under the consumer credit Acts a reconstituted copy may be provided.

We need to hear from you with your proposals for settlement of your account, which is long overdue for payment, within 10 days.

NEED TO SENT CCA TO NIDDY

EGG/Barclaycard - No PT sent, passed to Credit Solutions then, Power2Contact. They threatened doorstep collection, Harassment letter sent. Credit Solutions threatening litigation.

14 July 2012 - Threat by Creditor - Commence Litigation letter sent.

CAPITAL ONE - CapQuest - my account has been put on hold until 2 July while they investigate this matter of CCA.
                CCA sent and the Boss said it was - Letter received back saying that they have already previously provided me with a CCA (had 2 off them).. and that I have failed to state why I allege that they Agreement is improperly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ('the Act'). The Agreement was properly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the CCA 1974 ('the ACT') in that the Agreement is:
                (a) in the prescribed form and contains all the prescribed terms, conforms to the regulations under section 60(1) of the Act and has been signed in the prescribed manner by the Claimant and Defendant;
                (c) when presented to the debtor was in such a state that all its terms were readily legible.

Its ends with the CCA is EN and they will not enter into further correspondence with me regarding the provision of copy agreements. Your agreement is EN and we will continue to treat it as such and the money is due in full.

Letter from CapQuest: We can confirm we forwarded your previous correspondence to our client and their response is as follows:

It appears the customer requested these documents 13/5/2011. Please advise if she still wishes to request these again to contact ERC direct as fees apply!

19 June 2012 - CapQuest wrote saying they would put on hold until 2 July 2012 while they investigate.

7 July 2012 - Letter from Capital One - Thank you for your letter regarding section 78 (S&*) of the CCA 1974, addressed to CapQuest Debt Recovery Ltd.

To confirm, you advise in your letter that you have not received a response to your request under S78. Please refer to your records, as you provided us with a letter of complaint regarding the documents provided under S78 on 19 January 2012, to which we responded on 26 January 2012.

We do not agree that this debt is in dispute, Regulations about credit card disputes are designed to protect customers if they have disputed transactions, such as fraudulent purchases. There are no such transactions on your account. I'm afraid an account is not put in dispute simply by claiming there is an ongoing disagreement.

Its goes on .... basically their agreements are drafted by professionals and are saying the debt is EN and they wont enter into further correspondence and that EN would be better considered by a court.

Anything I should do?

Received further 5 letters from them and you wonder why there are less trees around!

The last letter finally says that they are going to go back to Shop Direct and query the account in dispute again!

5 July - Lowell have wrote to say they will request a CCA from Shop Direct
                Last edited by Flossy; 18 July 2012, 20:40.

Comment

HALIFAX - - Passed Moorcroft, passed to Robinson Way - CCA requested, enclosed a copy of all my statements from 2008-2012. A/C on hold until CCA received.

NEED TO SENT CCA TO NIDDY -

Sending PT letter anyway!

YORKSHIRE BANK CREDIT CARD / SOLD TO CABOT - Boss said it was after saying CCA was a bit all over the place. I am still paying £1pm Cabot. Will see what letters come back and deal with this at that time.

Agreed, see what comes back but as you're paying £1p/m stick to it for the time being, pointless upsetting them.

16 July 2012 - Letter received from Cabot - Your repayments plan has failed - you must contact us urgently.
                  Your agreed repayment plan has failed as the payment due on the 02/07/2012 has been missed. Failure to contact us to discuss resolution of this debt will result in this account being escalated to our Pre-Litigation Department to consider the most suitable action.

I have paid by SO every month to keep them off my back as we said. The Natwest had issues as we know and I know my payment of £1 went out of my account as it does every month on the 2/7/12 even though I DO NOT have an agreement with them...

Need to know what I can now do? Should I write to them? I do NOT want Court Action with these again!

CAPITAL ONE -

19 June 2012 - CapQuest - my account has been put on hold until 2 July while they investigate this matter of CCA.

CCA sent and the Boss said it was

7 July 2012 - Capital One letter

received back saying that they have already previously provided me with a CCA (had 2 off them).. and that I have failed to state why I allege that they Agreement is improperly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ('the Act'). The Agreement was properly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the CCA 1974 ('the ACT') in that the Agreement is:

Letter from CapQuest: We can confirm we forwarded your previous correspondence to our client and their response is as follows:-

We do not agree that this debt is in dispute, Regulations about credit card disputes are designed to protect customers if they have disputed transactions, such as fraudulent purchases. There are no such transactions on your account. I'm afraid an account is not put in dispute simply by claiming there is an ongoing disagreement.

Its goes on .... basically their agreements are drafted by professionals and are saying the debt is EN and they wont enter into further correspondence and that EN would be better considered by a court.

They wanted to know why I was disputing the EN of this debt? They completely disagree that this is UE!

Is there a reply for this? Not sure what to write as they go into all about the EN debt details of the law, etc....

19 July 2012 - received a letter from Credit Solutions with regard to my letter dated 11 July 2012 (above).

They go to say that they take disputes very seriously and they are unaware of any dispute with their client.

In order for us to raise your dispute with our client we require more information regarding your request.

We need to clarify the following:-

- Whether you have or have NOT received any documentation from the client since your request was sent.

- Whether you have paid the statutory fee of £1.00 (your request would not have been processed if this fee was not paid)

Its goes on to say that if I have received the CCA then please note that this fulfils our clients obligation to provide you with copy of agreements/applications under the CCA 1974.

They refute any allegations of harassment or bulling tactics when communicating with you.

They want a reply from me by 1 August as to the documentation from their client.

- What letter can I send next to them please?

MINT
                  - Passed to Shoosmiths Solicitors
                  - Asked for CCA 4 times since January 2012, finally received in June 2012 , Mint has said its with the Financial Hardship Department

- Haven't Sent Financial Hardship letter after going through my paperwork! Not 100% sure what I am doing with this!?
                  Last edited by Flossy; 19 July 2012, 20:53.

Comment

Flossy might be an idea to do one separate post for each account I'm getting a bit also it makes it easier when Niddy is replying
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HALIFAX - - Passed Moorcroft, passed to Robinson Way - CCA requested, enclosed a copy of all my statements from 2008-2012. A/C on hold until CCA received.

NEED TO SENT CCA TO NIDDY - EN

Sending PT letter anyway!
                      Last edited by Flossy; 20 July 2012, 11:09.

Comment

YORKSHIRE BANK CREDIT CARD / SOLD TO CABOT - Boss said it was after saying CCA was a bit all over the place. I am still paying £1pm Cabot. Will see what letters come back and deal with this at that time.

NIDDY - Agreed, see what comes back but as you're paying £1p/m stick to it for the time being, pointless upsetting them.

I have paid by SO every month to keep them off my back as we said. The Natwest had issues as we know and I know my payment of £1 went out of my account as it does every month on the 2/7/12 even though I DO NOT have an agreement with them...

Need to know what I can now do? Should I write to them? I do NOT want Court Action with these again!

Is there a way that we can get rid of these with the debt being UE? I do not understand the En or UE of this debt.
                        Last edited by Flossy; 20 July 2012, 10:57.

Comment

CAPITAL ONE -

CCA sent and the Boss said it was

January 2012 - Capital One letter:

received back saying that they have already previously provided me with a CCA (had 2 off them).. and that I have failed to state why I allege that they Agreement is improperly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ('the Act'). The Agreement was properly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the CCA 1974 ('the ACT') in that the Agreement is:

19 June 2012 - CapQuest - my account has been put on hold until 2 July while they investigate this matter of CCA.

30 June 2012 - Letter from CapQuest: - We can confirm we forwarded your previous correspondence to our client and their response is as follows:- It appears the customer requested these documents (CCA) on 13 May 2012. Please advise if she still wishes to request these again..

7 July 2012 - Letter from Capital One -

They wanted to know why I was disputing the EN of this debt? They completely disagree that this is UE!

Is there a reply for this? Not sure what to write as they go into all about the EN debt details of the law, etc....
                          Last edited by Flossy; 20 July 2012, 10:49.

Comment

EGG/Barclaycard

- No PT sent, passed to Credit Solutions then, Power2Contact. They threatened doorstep collection, Harassment letter sent. Credit Solutions threatening litigation.

19 July 2012 - received a letter from Credit Solutions with regard to my letter dated 11 July 2012 (above).

They go to say that they take disputes very seriously and they are unaware of any dispute with their client.

In order for us to raise your dispute with our client we require more information regarding your request.

We need to clarify the following:-

- Whether you have or have NOT received any documentation from the client since your request was sent.

- Whether you have paid the statutory fee of £1.00 (your request would not have been processed if this fee was not paid)

Its goes on to say that if I have received the CCA then please note that this fulfils our clients obligation to provide you with copy of agreements/applications under the CCA 1974.

They refute any allegations of harassment or bulling tactics when communicating with you.

They want a reply from me by 1 August as to the documentation from their client.

- What letter can I send next to them please?
                            Last edited by Flossy; 20 July 2012, 11:34.

Comment

MINT

- Passed to Shoosmiths Solicitors

- Asked for CCA 4 times since January 2012, finally received in June 2012 , Mint has said its with the Financial Hardship Department

- Haven't Sent Financial Hardship letter after going through my paperwork! Not 100% sure what I am doing with this!?

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                                Flossy might be an idea to do one separate post for each account I'm getting a bit also it makes it easier when Niddy is replying
                                Hi I2D,

Hope your well? Thank you for the reply and asking me to set out as individual debts.

Im confused too

Comment

Working...
                                X