GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by Flowerpower
    Have you sent this CCA to Niddy?
    Are thread crossed...

I havent yet as I didnt know how he was. I have then been on here answering and talking to you about all the companies. I cant copy and send that quick I only have one hand/arm

I will copy shortly. Just wanted to know how he was and if he was okay before I send them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
      UPDATE

Yorkshire Bank CC / SOLD TO CABOT
      - Boss said it was UE after saying CCA was a bit all over the place. I am still paying £1pm Cabot. Will see what letters come back and deal with this at that time.
      Agreed, see what comes back but as you're paying £1p/m stick to it for the time being, pointless upsetting them.

The Next catalogue/Moorcroft Debt Recovery - Next was ignored back in February due to it being UE as they asked me to sign the CCA and return in pre-paid envelope! I didnt send anything back at the time as told. Then Moorcroft got involved in April and I have sent them:

Threat O Gram letter and now they have threatened me again with possible litigation I was told to sent the next Threat to commence litigation letter, but after being certain the Next was UE at this later date do I send a PT out or just continue to send the legal litigation letter to Moorcroft?
      I would actually send the Missing PT's template to Moorcroft at this stage as technically, Next (and thus their agents) are still in default of the original request and so cannot enforce anyway!

EGG/BARCLAYCARD/CREDIT SOLUTIONS - PT LETTER SENT
      CREDIT SOLUTIONS HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT TO THREATEN DOORSTEP COLLECTION, ETC. IGNORE OR A/C SOLD WHILE IN DISPUTE?

Today received a letter from Power2Contact Limited(?) - They have been instructed by their clients to VISIT YOUR ADDRESS TO COLLECT THE ABOVE DEBT. (Maybe they could take the sofa as payment) LOL ;-)
      It goes on that I have made this action necessary as I have ignored all their requests to contact them and failed to pay my account. They have given me 72 hours to contact their instructing agent Credit Solutions Limited.
      Send this --> Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

MBNA CC / SOLD TO MOORGATE & NOW PASSED TO ARDEN - THREAT BY CREDITOR - THREAT O GRAM BEFORE ACTION LETTER SENT.
      FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM ARDEN THREATENING LITIGATION BUT ALSO GOING BACK TO MBNA FOR CCA!
      WAIT OR THREAT TO LITIGATION LETTER?
      As they're also in default you ought to sit tight and await a response regards the CCA.

VIRGIN CC - SOLD TO MOORGATE, PASSED TO ARDEN - NO CCA BACK.
      THREAT O GRAM SENT.
      THREATENING LITIGATION BUT ALSO TO RETURN TO VIRGIN FOR CCA
      Can you clarify, have you sent the CCA Request to MBNA in the past and if so have they responded? If not then they are in default in which case you would adapt this and send it to Arden with a copy of the original CCA Request (including the date you used) --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

CAPITAL ONE - CCA sent and the Boss said it was UE - Letter received back saying that they have already previously provided me with a CCA (had 2 off them).. and that I have failed to state why I allege that they Agreement is improperly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ('the Act'). The Agreement was properly executed pursuant to Section 61(1) of the CCA 1974 ('the ACT') in that the Agreement is:
      (a) in the prescribed form and contains all the prescribed terms, conforms to the regulations under section 60(1) of the Act and has been signed in the prescribed manner by the Claimant and Defendant;
      (b) embodies all the terms of the agreement, other than implied terms; and
      (c) when presented to the debtor was in such a state that all its terms were readily legible.

Its ends with the CCA is EN and they will not enter into further correspondence with me regarding the provision of copy agreements. Your agreement is EN and we will continue to treat it as such and the money is due in full.

Letter received today from CAPQUEST DEBT RECOVERY - This correspondence is to inform you that your Capital One a/c has been referred to CAPQUEST to manage your a/c in all matters relating to collection, which may include:

-Personal visits by doorstep collection agency (Will get the tea and biscuits ready)
      -Possible litigation.

Goes on to say that they are an experienced team of negotiators here to assist me in finding a plan that will clear your indebtedness (big word for them)without the need for further action.

NO CONTACT WILL MEAN FURTHER ACTION

How to pay:
      Lets work together.

Maybe they could take the sofa if the other company wont???? Or at least one of these will come round for tea and biscuits as I am fed up of buying extra in when they threaten to come round but dont bother to turn up!
      Send this to CrapQuest --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Littlewoods / Additions (Shop Direct Finance Company Limited) - Sold to LOWELL Portfolio - Threatening to send to their debt collectors and maybe possible litigation.

Haven't sent anything to these! ?
      Send a CCA Request off.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Agreed, see what comes back but as you're paying £1p/m stick to it for the time being, pointless upsetting them.

I would actually send the Missing PT's template to Moorcroft at this stage as technically, Next (and thus their agents) are still in default of the original request and so cannot enforce anyway!

Send this --> Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

As they're also in default you ought to sit tight and await a response regards the CCA.

Can you clarify, have you sent the CCA Request to MBNA in the past and if so have they responded? If not then they are in default in which case you would adapt this and send it to Arden with a copy of the original CCA Request (including the date you used) --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Send this to CrapQuest --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Send a CCA Request off.
        Send to: Ms A. SIMMS Q & A Officer at Capquest.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

UPDATE:

MBNA CC / SOLD TO MOORGATE & NOW PASSED TO ARDEN - THREAT BY CREDITOR - THREAT O GRAM BEFORE ACTION LETTER SENT.
          FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM ARDEN THREATENING LITIGATION BUT ALSO GOING BACK TO MBNA FOR CCA!
          Ok with this you should now send off this: --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

THREAT O GRAM SENT.
          See my last post above, respond as follows ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

As I suspected looking at the envelopes yesterday I have today opened them which is MBNA and VIRGIN CCA's.
          Ok......

I am confused as to why they have sent me another CCA for MBNA as I have already received one from them which the Boss said was UE.
          Fine, then send back the missing PT's as advised above

I am going to just have a look at the file and see if its the same CCA and then if the Boss is okay today? Could he please look at these CCA's for me which have both been received from Moorgate. If they have sent the same CCA for MBNA ten I am happy with the Boss :niddy saying its UE. The Virgin one looks different and was from 2005.
          Ok, for now don't worry too much about these - Ideally send the templates above - we're awaiting the Virgin agreement - until they send it they're in default and cannot enforce. The MBNA one is UE anyway thus you send back the missing PT's template.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Flossy, I am here but I don't always have time to reply however if I see something that warrants an immediate reply I will then do so.

Basically, if I don't reply then don't worry - if it was anything legal i'd be told/notice it and then reply immediately. Believe it or not, most of what I see here I've witnessed over 500 times with other users over the last 5 years so it's nothing new and certainly nothing to get wound up over.

If you think (genuinely) that something is worth worrying over then PM or email me and I will come back to you pretty quickly. For example, this week alone I have built up 412 PM's and over 200 emails.

Anyway, seems now we're up to date - great

Comment

CCA sent in January 2012 with all the other CCA's. Reply off them yesterday with a CCA. I will copy and send to you.

I just wanted to make sure I was okay to do this before I sent them to you.

Thanks Boss

Comment

Niddy
                Not sure but I think Flossy sent a cca request to MBNA prior to the sale of the debt and got a UE agreement back, but also sent a CCA request to Moorgate (the new people) and got a slightly different CCA back. That is what I think is confusing her.

P.s Are you poorly?

Bugger how did that happen...all got sorted while i was typing...or is it the phantom post knicker again?
                Last edited by jon1965; 12 June 2012, 17:50.

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                  Niddy
                  Not sure but I think Flossy sent a cca request to MBNA prior to the sale of the debt and got a UE agreement back, but also sent a CCA request to Moorgate (the new people) and got a slightly different CCA back. That is what I think is confusing her.

P.s Are you poorly?

Bugger how did that happen...all got sorted while i was typing...or is it the phantom post knicker again?
                  I guessed as such but still, it's UE. If it gets to court, the judge will say "did they send you an agreement" - yes your Honour. And what did it show "well your honour they sent two different ones..."

Need I go on! You cannot just issue a new version fixing the errors from the last until it becomes correct and compliant, well they can but they will be lambasted for it and may well lose if it got as far as court.

Flossy. If you want to email me the new version then do so. However I will need the original that they sent as well so both copies so I can compare. Please also make it clear which is which, maybe best to send two mails one with the first lot of papers and a second mail with the recent version sent by Arden.

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Flossy
                    UPDATE:

Ok with this you should now send off this: --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

As above you have answered that question

Quote:
                    THREAT O GRAM SENT.

See my last post above, respond as follows ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

I have received a CCA today from Virgin. I send CCA request in January 2012

Quote:
                    As I suspected looking at the envelopes yesterday I have today opened them which is MBNA and VIRGIN CCA's.
                    Ok......

Quote:
                    I am confused as to why they have sent me another CCA for MBNA as I have already received one from them which the Boss said was UE.

Quote:
                    I am going to just have a look at the file and see if its the same CCA and then if the Boss is okay today? Could he please look at these CCA's for me which have both been received from Moorgate. If they have sent the same CCA for MBNA ten I am happy with the Boss saying its UE. The Virgin one looks different and was from 2005.

Ok, for now don't worry too much about these - Ideally send the templates above - we're awaiting the Virgin agreement - until they send it they're in default and cannot enforce. The MBNA one is UE anyway thus you send back the missing PT's template.

As above. Will send you CCA for this one
                    Last edited by Flossy; 23 June 2012, 11:17.

Comment

Arghhhhhh stop these huge unnecessary posts or quote them correctly

I'm going, I'm outta ere. Learn to quote, or don't quote, please ---> User Guide - Using Multi-Quote - allaboutFORUMS

* I can't cope anymore.....

Comment

This is how your post above should read:

UPDATE:

As above you have answered that question

THREAT O GRAM SENT.

Ok......

I am going to just have a look at the file and see if its the same CCA and then if the Boss is okay today? Could he please look at these CCA's for me which have both been received from Moorgate. If they have sent the same CCA for MBNA ten I am happy with the Boss saying its UE. The Virgin one looks different and was from 2005.

As above. Will send you CCA for this one

Comment

But we were talking MBNA..... so please answer one simple question for me.
                          • Have you had a cca from MBNA and from Virgin?

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                            Niddy

P.s Are you poorly?

I sent CCA to MBNA in January 2012 - MBNA replied to CCA in the middle of selling to Moorgate.

Sent CCA to Virgin January 2012 - didnt reply to my request (it is also an MBNA a/c and sent to MBNA) - Moorgate have responded to CCA due to me sending them the A/C sold in dispute letter.

Yes, Jon I am. I have several things wrong and have been ill a long time.

I noticed too how everything happened at once :-)

Comment

I sent CCA to MBNA in January 2012 - MBNA replied to CCA in the middle of selling to Moorgate.

Sent CCA to Virgin January 2012 - didnt reply to my request (it is also an MBNA a/c and sent to MBNA) - Moorgate have responded to CCA due to me sending them the A/C sold in dispute letter.
                              Nope. I'm lost.

Lets stop and try a new approach. You have two accounts with MBNA yes? Lets start to call them MBNA1 and MBNA2.

MBNA1 - I recently checked this and confirmed it was UE yes? You are going to send off Missing PT's yes? Ok forget that now.

For the sake of clarity and for tonight only MBNA1 is sorted.

Ok, so now lets concentrate on MBNA2 (as you call Virgin).
                              1. You sent a CCA request in January and they never replied?
                              2. They sold the account and you sent the dca - MOORCROFT - a template to which prompted them to send the agreement I have already seen?
                              3. Arden have issued a new CCA received today, for this same account, that is different to the one Moorcroft sent you a while ago?

Is the above correct, if not please enlighten me

Comment

Yes, Jon I am. I have several things wrong and have been ill a long time.

I noticed too how everything happened at once :-)
                                Sorry Flossy I was asking if Niddy was ill because of something you said..I mean I know he is sick but didn't know if he was poorly.

Sorry to hear that you are unwell and it's ongoing. I am sure you could do without all this

Comment

Working...
                                X