GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
    MINT UPDATE

Since sending this letter as requested by the Boss I have had nothing back from them!

All good but, do I not need them to say it is UE in a letter?
    Ideally yes ....but do not chase them just ignore ........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Does he not have a bed in the cupboard then? Bless him! LOL

Ok... Here goes with MBNA / MBNA (Virgin) Credit Card debts.

Received two letters today from Arden dated 9 March 2012 - (Wow 8 days to get to me, can tell they are in a rush!!!)

ARDEN CREDIT MANAGEMENT: Exactly the same letters for both accounts.

"Dear ********

Account Number: *****
      Balance £*****

Arden Credit Management has been instructed by Moorgate Loan Servicing to recover an amount outstanding to them. We have assumed responsibility for working with you to repay this amount and therefore all future communication should be with us.

Please call this office immediately on *********** upon receipt of this letter to discuss the repayment of the full balance outstanding. The easiest way to pay is to contact us and make a payment by debit or credit card. Alternatively, you can set up a Standing Order or pay over the counter using the details below; or post a cheque or postal order to the address below.

Please ensure that your Arden Account Number is noted on all non-telephone payments.

Sort Code ***
      Account Number ***

If you have any concerns regarding your financial situations, we would recommend that you seek free impartial advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau, or from the Consumer Credit Counselling Service, available on Freephone ****.

Yours sincerely,

Manager
      Arden Credit Management
      MBNA UPDATE - Sent CCA 19 January 2012

MBNA sold my account to Britannica A.a.r.l - Mortlake on 30 January 2012.

MBNA replied to my CCA that I sent in January just before it was sold and they replied 1 February 2012.

Mortlake wrote to me once to advise they had bought my MBNA account 30 January under the name of Moorgate. So, obviously the same company?

The Boss deemed it UE

Just before the above letter Moorgate wrote to me to say they had not received my payment and that they had transferred my account to their appointed agents ARDEN Credit Management.

23 March 2012 - Letter from ARDEN concerned I have not paid outstanding amount.

3 April 2012 - Letter from ARDEN -

"We are writing to confirm that the present situation of non-payment on the above account is not acceptable.

The full outstanding balance as shown above is due and payable. You are currently in breach of this requirement and in order to remedy this breach we wish to outline the options available to you, and to us.

Monthly Instalments
      A lump sum

Should you choose to do nothing, we may have to take further action to recover the outstanding sums owed as outlined in our previous letter; this may include an agent to attend your property or legal action."

12 April 2012 - Their last letter to me and now UP to DATE:

ARDEN - FINAL DEMAND

"I am extremely concerned that despite all of our attempts to contact you and discuss the above account, you persist in refusing to address the outstanding balance.

I must advise you that should you continue to ignore our requests for payment proposals, we will be left with no option but to review your account for further action to be taken. As outlined in our previous correspondence, this may mean a visit to your home or passed to our solicitors to initiate legal proceedings.

We will be reviewing your account in line with the above 7 days from the date of this letter."

That is everything that has happened with MBNA at present.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Ideally yes ....but do not chase them just ignore ........
        I got confused with MBNA and MINT....

Mint - since the letter I told you about, I sent the letter the Boss told me to and on the 4th April I received a letter from SHOOSMITHS SOLICITORS.

It says that my account has now been passed to them.

14 April - "We refer to out recent letter to you confirming that we are instructed to act in this matter. We have not been able to contact you by telephone. (They dont know my number!!)

Our client is keen to find a suitable solution to enable you to repay the sums outstanding."

23 April - "We refer to our previous letters to you and, as you are aware, we act on behalf of the Bank. Please treat this letter as notice that, unless an agreement is reached with you within 14 days of the date of this letter, we are instructed by the bank to issue a claim in the County Court for recovery .....".

This one is worrying me even though they are in default for not sending the CCA request!

Does this come under Account in Dispute?
        Last edited by Flossy; 3 May 2012, 16:38. Reason: Adding to it..

Comment

23 April - "We refer to our previous letters to you and, as you are aware, we act on behalf of the Bank. Please treat this letter as notice that, unless an agreement is reached with you within 14 days of the date of this letter, we are instructed by the bank to issue a claim in the County Court for recovery .....".
          Send them this--> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Comment

Originally Posted by Flossy

Ok... Here goes with MBNA (Virgin) Credit Card debts.

3 April 2012 - ARDEN letter

"We are writing to confirm that the present situation of n non-payment on the above account is not acceptable.

The full outstanding balance as shown above is de and payable. You are currently in breach of this requirement and in order to remedy this breach we wish to outline the options available to you, and to us.

Should you do nothing, we may have to take further action to re cover the outstanding sums owed as outlined in our previous letter. We may also initiate legal action".
            Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 3 May 2012, 17:16. Reason: shortened post

Comment

Thank you IF.
              It's not IF - it's in 2 Deep helping here
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Your posts are now too long and confusing.

Please cut things down. I'm totally lost.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally Posted by Flossy

Received two letters today from Arden dated 9 March 2012 - (Wow 8 days to get to me, can tell they are in a rush!!!)

ARDEN CREDIT MANAGEMENT: Exactly the same letters for both accounts.MBNA and MBNA VIRGIN.

"Dear ********

Account Number: *****
                  Balance £*****

Arden Credit Management has been instructed by Moorgate Loan Servicing to recover an amount outstanding to them. We have assumed responsibility for working with you to repay this amount and therefore all future communication should be with us.

Please call this office immediately on *********** upon receipt of this letter to discuss the repayment of the full balance outstanding. The easiest way to pay is to contact us and make a payment by debit or credit card. Alternatively, you can set up a Standing Order or pay over the counter using the details below; or post a cheque or postal order to the address below.

Please ensure that your Arden Account Number is noted on all non-telephone payments.

Sort Code ***
                  Account Number ***

If you have any concerns regarding your financial situations, we would recommend that you seek free impartial advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau, or from the Consumer Credit Counselling Service, available on Freephone ****.

Yours sincerely,

Manager
                  Arden Credit Management

VIGIN MBNA UPDATE - Sent CCA 19 January 2012

VIRGIN MBNA sold my account to Britannica A.a.r.l - Mortlake on 30 January 2012.

The difference with this one is that MBNA did not send a CCA out. They did for the MBNA Account but not for VIRGIN.

7 March 2012 - The same letter as MBNA from MOORGATE informing me that the account was being passed to ARDEN Credit Management.

9 March - Letter from ARDEN - Explaining that they have been instructed by MOORGATE to recover an amount outstanding to them.

23 March 2012 - ARDEN letter " I am very concerned that you have not taken steps to address the outstanding balance referred to in our previous letter.

Failure to come to an acceptable arrangement with us could result in us taking further action on your account.Including, sending someone to my house and / or obtaining a CCJ

"We are writing to confirm that the present situation of n non-payment on the above account is not acceptable.

The full outstanding balance as shown above is de and payable. You are currently in breach of this requirement and in order to remedy this breach we wish to outline the options available to you, and to us.

Should you do nothing, we may have to take further action to re cover the outstanding sums owed as outlined in our previous letter. We may also initiate legal action".
                  Take the above, for example.

All you had to do was this.

That's all we need to see.....

I would then respond within minutes as follows:

In this instance, send this back:---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

I have already sent that letter on the 23rd April after talking to IF... I just checked and was recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      It's not IF - it's in 2 Deep helping here
                      I knew that!!!!

Comment

I have already sent that letter on the 23rd April after talking to IF... I just checked and was recorded.
                        Ok so it's crossed in post, wait and see what they do next

Comment

In this instance, send this back:---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                          I knew that too .....

Comment

I knew that too .....

Comment

Is this the same for MBNA? In 2 Deep / IF / BOSS?

Comment

Is this the same for MBNA? BOSS?
                                Yes, it is the MBNA account!

Is there more than one? Not virgin, lets keep that as virgin (the above is virgin anyway)

Comment

Working...
                                X